Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #10 Qs but no As, leaving but she stays, monologues for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was leaving social media... not even anything that terrible on here for her to drone on and on. Get on with your life and dont give it a second thought. Dont compare your baby to a vibrator then theres nothing to slag off.

Reactions: 7
No one has slated her fatness. People have commented at how she deceived her followers with her real shape and how desperate she always appears to be thinner. How she’s a “good” fat person because she exercises poorly and how she lies about her size

Reactions: 12
“Commenting on my fatness”
Newsflash George - you’re fat, plus size, chubby, big, overweight, heavy, whatever you want to call yourself you’re a plus size blogger (minus the blogging) you can’t call yourself thst and get annoyed when people talk about your size.

She’s completely unhinged, her attempts at baiting tattle are laughable, it’s embarrassing how immature she is. Anyone else noticed that Lyra is getting a bald patch from constantly being up against George? (I’m sure she’ll comment about that).

So much for keeping Lyra’s face hidden 🙄

*edit* know one she knows “personally” posted Lyra’s name online she did

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Newsflash George - you’re fat, plus size, chubby, big, overweight, heavy, whatever you want to call yourself you’re a plus size blogger (minus the blogging) you can’t call yourself thst and get annoyed when people talk about your size.

She’s completely unhinged, her attempts at baiting tattle are laughable, it’s embarrassing how immature she is. Anyone else noticed that Lyra is getting a bald patch from constantly being up against George? (I’m sure she’ll comment about that).

Her definition of not showing her face has always been tenuous

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly think she's addicted to tattle as much as she is SM- it's all the same to her- attention, good or bad. Bearing in mind it's been a week or so since she had her 'I'm leaving' meltdown, yet is still here, still moaning about tattle and taking the piss she's a bad mother....seriously hun, get over it already!!! What a lonely existence she must have.

Reactions: 15

Yes perhaps her number 1 fan needs to get her facts straight...

So just incase there is anyone who is uncertain about who leaked the babies name... George posted a WhatsApp message to Robbie on her Twitter account with the name Lyra clearly showing ...it wasn't a so called friend who did it, it was George. She then had a massive tantrum and deleted twitter. I'm sure there is a screen shot on a previous thread showing her twitter post.

When she tells all these lies whilst playing the victim she seems to conveniently forget that there are screenshots and evidence on the internet calling out her lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her definition of not showing her face has always been tenuous
It's her only content.

She plainly chooses to show her baby ALL the time. I mean, we even saw the baby's head coming out from her vagina (tagging the photographer who also showed the photo in her stories) and it was not just once.

Certain influencers just never show their baby/kid at all, not even hiding their face, but she has nothing of interest to show now, not even herself.

She is 1st level hypocrite..

Just say goodbye Georgina and never come back. We don't need you, your baby does.
Good riddance!😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m convinced she only does these little rants to get the Tattle thread going again

• Haha
I found the tattle thread because she constantly bleated on about it. I bet if she'd kept quiet there wod be barely any posts.

It says a lot that she has to mislead her followers about what we say on here - if she reported on her stories what we ACTUALLY say then she'd probably get a lot agreeing with us!

Reactions: 13
If she’s genuinely as distressed by social media/tattle as she claims I don’t know why she has come back then?
Yes she has contractual obligations with ad content etc but she could do those and nothing else - or just a a generic ‘happy weekend folks!!’ Type post. There’s no reason for her to do multiple stories talking to the camera about tattle if it’s so upsetting for her. She looks like she’s on the verge of tears in the last few. It makes no sense to keep coming back to it, like a wound she can’t stop picking at.

I actually have similar experience in that literally about 15 years ago I appeared briefly on a tv show. About 5 years ago the channel uploaded loads of back episodes/clips including mine onto YouTube. I couldn’t resist checking out the comments and most were fine/generic but a few were people making fun of my hair/clothes etc. Mainly how outdated my style looked (despite it being filmed 10 years before 😄) and a few mean jokes about something I said. I was a bit upsetting - don’t get me wrong, but just the normal tit people comment on YouTube. None of them knew me, I’m an adult, it was years ago - it’s no reflection on me as a person etc. However the video is still up as far as I know and I just don’t look at the comments - I’ve avoided it ever since!! I’m not risking seeing anything mean for no reason, why would I want to potentially upset myself? So I have no idea why she does it to herself when she knows she’s going to be upset. It’s like a compulsion.

To be fair, someone did leak the baby’s name on tattle after she announced her arrival on her “private” Facebook page (before she leaked it herself on Twitter) - BUT it soon became apparent that her “private” Facebook page still had many people who weren’t actually “in real life” friends on it, there was atleast two people who leaked info here that came from her Facebook page.
But I stand by the fact if she’s wanting pRiVaCy she should of vetted her “private” Facebook friends a lot better… they’re clearly not close friends or they wouldn’t of been on her tattle thread in the first place 🤷🏻‍♀️ No sympathy!

editing to add - I think actually someone (not on her Facebook) guessed the name, and then someone (from her Facebook) confirmed the guess was right.

Reactions: 3
Unfortunately her daughter never stood a chance… as soon as she uploaded that photo of her literally crowning, it was game over. How can you ever go back on that? How can you ever say you want privacy and no-one will give it to you, when you’ve shared the most intimate moment of your own (and your daughter’s) life to make a few pound on the internet? I hope G gets the help she so desperately needs because this is a very sad situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I found the tattle thread because she constantly bleated on about it. I bet if she'd kept quiet there wod be barely any posts.

It says a lot that she has to mislead her followers about what we say on here - if she reported on her stories what we ACTUALLY say then she'd probably get a lot agreeing with us!
Her thread has literally only kicked off in the last couple of years, I discovered tattle in early 2020 (I think, might have been late 2019) and her thread had almost nothing, I think it was on the first thread still. Then next time I checked was during the first lockdown when I had more time on my hands and it had all kicked off due to the whole begging for money thing. It’s stayed reasonably consistent since as there have been more dramas but honestly no one really gave a tit about her for the first couple of years of tattle’s existence it seems. She keeps leading people here! If she didn’t do that you’re right, there would be a lot less posts

Reactions: 10
The only ad she has really done since “coming back to do ad obligations” is to advertise Tattle. She’s done no FFFB material at all. Just showed her daughter off even more, incited a conversation about birth trauma whilst declaring her own as perfect, and prattled on about being bullied online. She’s not come back for professional purposes at all as far as I could tell. Surely she’s losing followers in their droves.

Reactions: 14
I don’t normally comment on here but I did follow her for a while and at first thought of her as a role model when I was coming to terms with my post ED fat body. Then something seemed off, so I’ve not followed her for ages. I’m just reading the rest and currently on thread 2..it’s definitely eye opening! As are most Tattle threads, to be fair!😂

I’ve just noticed her friend has been posting in the sales group again too.

Reactions: 5
I don’t normally comment on here but I did follow her for a while and at first thought of her as a role model when I was coming to terms with my post ED fat body. Then something seemed off, so I’ve not followed her for ages. I’m just reading the rest and currently on thread 2..it’s definitely eye opening! As are most Tattle threads, to be fair!😂

I’ve just noticed her friend has been posting in the sales group again too.
Drives me mad that nobody seems to have heard of a steamer or or iron, and they are sold for about 3 times the sale price, and we're gifted to begin with probably.

Reactions: 6
Haven't watched her for a few days (don't know if I've missed anything or she wasn't posting) but jist watched some of today's ramblings and my first thought- she's fully lost the plot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's definitely fully lost the plot.
And when I had a newborn, I fully lost the plot too.
I would hope that my family and friends (who all live far away may I add so she's doing well having Robbie family nearby) would tell me to get off social media, only post the few ads I had already agreed to, and concentrate on my new baby.
As much as I used to really be obsessed obsessed her, she's become so bitter and angry over the last few years and I don't doubt that getting away from social media would benefit her, a fresh start. She would then not have to read her thread on here because nobody would be talking about her. I feel for her atm tbh because it's clear she has some PND, but she needs to actually follow through her threats and live a happier life.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.