Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justwoow

Her latest grid post has rattled a nerve for me!!
silly bint very CLEARLY and LOUDLY shouted from the roof tops how “amazing” her birth was, was afforded the sheer LUXURY of a birth photographer and went on and on about how HAPPY she was with her experience, how the fuck she has the downright CHEEK to talk about birth trauma is beyond me!!!
she has no idea the trauma some women go through during birth and post natally, no clue!
she even had the privileged luxury to hire a post natal doula to support her mental health and take some of the pressure off a couple of times a week, how dare she sit and insinuate she wants MORE post natal support!! What more does she want??

sorry but this is a very raw subject for me, as I had one of the worst times after the birth of my son, zero support even when I begged for it, birth trauma likely added to my sudden MH decline! FUCK YOU George! Stop speaking about things you have no place to! Stay in your fucking lane!

I swear she just wants in on any sympathy she can get! Disgusting!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

louise1976

She has know idea about a traumatic birth…
Georgie I know you read here so listen.
Stop with the bullshit about a traumatic birth because you haven’t got a clue. So Georgie imagine that you’re 36 weeks and you’re in full blown labour and your babies heartbeat starts dropping drastically low and your signing the forms for a C-section to get your baby out. your baby heartbeat goes silent and then every body rushes into that room. And then they start scanning you and then to be told that your baby has passed away and that you’ve got to give birth to your child yes that’s my traumatic birth Georgie you haven’t got a clue so stay in your bloody lane… 🤬🤬🤬😡😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Unfluencer

It also really REALLY annoys me when people with ‘influence’ portray Social Services as people who casually take children away from their parents. The threshold for that is so incredibly high. This sort of hysterical fear-mongering makes people hide difficulties they are having and prevents support going where it is needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Long time lurker. Arrived here because I needed to see if anyone else was exasperated by her acting so dramatic about pregnancy, a literal giant suitcase as a hospital bag, not to mention going to hospital in an eye mask, noise cancelling headphones etc. refusing to accept advice despite asking for it. Being so condescending and rude to people daring to give this advice she’d asked for because it wasn’t what she wanted to hear. Why is this baby constantly being held?! I’ve had friends and family struggle hard for literal decades to conceive and I feel like she has no idea how lucky she is because she’s only wanting to focus on woe is me.

It feels all just so dramatic and unnecessary. Why hide when your baby was actually born? Why say you’re going to keep her face hidden (which I actually really respect, she didn’t ask to have an influencer for a mum) but then shows her face from every angle that we can all see what she looks like?! Including ads that have her full face?! Why refuse to confirm her name (again, I respect that) but then use it on a not private account so people can see?! I just don’t get the logic or thought process. It literally isn’t important to anyone bar them when she was born. I don’t get it

I’m also really concerned that she’s so addicted to SM and peoples opinions of her that she’s letting herself get stressed that some anonymous people who have no bearing on her actual life distract her from it. It’s really easy - block the website from your phone, take a break to enjoy your baby and rest. Don’t get more and more crazed. If she’s not enjoying it why is she saying goodbye constantly but staying. Do what’s best for your health. Take a break.

She’s an influencer and she has to realise that she puts herself open to criticism by that job.But she can avoid the criticism by just not looking. If she doesn’t care like she claims, she should just ignore instead of millions of whinging moon face rants. She’s also giving it out so maybe only dish out what you can take back?

sorry for the long moan. Back to lurking.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Lurkeryaar

VIP Member
It may not be the most flattering picture, but at least she's genuinely enjoying the moment with baby and there's no phone in her hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
The raging oversensitivity to any perceived criticism is a dead giveaway of a narcissist.

Who gives a fuck if someone on the internet thinks you're a nutter with a messy house?

The constant references to jealousy too... what are we jealous of? I'm truly crying myself to sleep every night because I don't have a collection of hideous patterned leggings and a husband who wears a fucking hairband.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Sorry but her post about her grief over her mother… the bouncing between victim poor me and the diatribe. she Was four… she grew up with a step mum?? Don’t get me wrong nothing can replace a parent. But losing a parent at 4yrs old where your memories are sparse means you are grieving over a what if, a fantasy relationship. Try grieving for a parent when you have been with them for 30 yrs and watch them die to cancer… now that’s grief!!! Or worse the parents who have outlived their children. Sorry she knows nothing about grief!!! She is a victim of herself!!
Nah, I disagree there. I'm not into grief policing or the grief Olympics. There are so many other things to criticize her about. Her post is clearly attempting to work through something that is poisoning her life and relationships. I really really hope she gets better therapy for this before the bitterness colours her relationship with her daughter. Her defensive stance on everything is not going to work when parenting a child.

Reactions: 28

RubySky478

VIP Member
“I’ll go somewhere they’ll never find me.”

*opens another Insta account with real name and same photo we’ve all seen a million times*

So, next door then. You’ve literally moved next door. Not even around the corner to a different platform. Next. Door.

• Haha

Gurt Lush

New thread suggestions - FFFB still opening her gob, acting like a knob & dressing like a slob

• Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Or this thread title ...so long farewell, its time to say goodbye ...oh wait that's another of her lies 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
She wants to barge herself into any label/community/movement she can.

She wants to be a champion of the infertility community and how painful it is yet has her baby.
She wants to be the ivf expert but only did two rounds before success.
She wants to claim she had a smooth and breezy delivery yet also traumatic and unsupported.
She wants to make money from plus size brands yet doesn’t want to be fat.

she can’t be everything! But whatever gets the most attention.

I think she needs to realise that 330k people aren’t following her because she had a baby. Nobody wants daily updates on the toilet habits of a child. It’s taken over what she was about. And by the time you get to 330k you should try harder with your content and surroundings and not pose in a room that looks like a 15 year olds bedroom. This was her business, but she felt she was above that and people cared enough about her life, and not why she had a following in the first place. You can’t have a business where you sit in your pyjamas all day in a “nest” surrounded by chocolate and nipple cream. She completely lost her way and maybe time away will give her some clarity. Time moves, she needs to realise that.

Also, she needs to realise she is not above all her followers. Speak to them with such a flippant, condescending and uninteresting attitude and you will see the tide turn. Her attitude hurts people just like how she feels we have hurt her. This constant “I wouldn’t know because that’s not how it was for me…. Next!” attitude just isn’t ok.

• Heart

Christmascupcake90

Why leave 'later in the year ' if its affecting your mental health, leave just now and create a personal account only. The whole announcing you will be leaving is just attention seeking. You are not a train, you do not need a departure announcement.

• Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
She was the architect of her own downfall imo. Her awful tone deaf behaviour during her pregnancy and so little empathy for others on their ivf journey. The bare faced liars and drama surrounding the birth of her child, the ridiculous photographer, the lies about the baby being born, the screaming about privacy then revealing her name via a twitter post, the pretending to hide her face but revealing it from every angle daily plus a full face reveal stood next to her husband. And then in the last few weeks, the really really vile sexualised content advertising sex toys along side her baby, the very grim comment ' I fancy him ' in reference to another newborn plus all the daily immature references to poo and wee with most being used to talk about her daughter in a derogatory term ...seriously who calls their new born an arsehole or says its like breast feeding a bag of shit ? All words from her mouth and put out on the internet. I don't feel sorry for her, I feel very sorry for her daughter, she is a woman in her mid 30s old enough to know better. Sometimes in life we have to learn lessons the hard way, unfortunately she will blame everyone but herself about all that's occurred..a true narcissist.

• Heart