Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #10 Qs but no As, leaving but she stays, monologues for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't understand why she vanished for a few days as apparently it was all too much blah blah blah and she's now returned and picked up from exactly how she was before. She just doesn't get that she is the instigator of all this drama..

Reactions: 9
She might as well just shout from the rooftops that she’s not the one with fertility issues, poor Robbie being constantly reminded

Commenter is a bellend BUT is she not in the wrong for showing the person’s name as per her definitions of bullying?
Report the story because that’s not right. The commenter is an idiot but to share their name to 300k people is wrong.

I just don't understand why she vanished for a few days as apparently it was all too much blah blah blah and she's now returned and picked up from exactly how she was before. She just doesn't get that she is the instigator of all this drama..
This thread went dead quiet when she wasn’t posting and look at it now. She is literally the author of her own downfall.

Reactions: 10
I’m guessing her new posting regime will be 1-2 promoted/contracted stories and then 5-10 furious ones about tattle/commenters etc.

That commenter is so clearly out of line why even give her the headspace? If you have a following that enormous how have you not yet learnt to ignore/filter how those comments? To me it reads as so ridiculous and OTT to post such a dramatic message that I’d roll my eyes and toss it aside. Especially when you see how every other comment is positive and nice.

if you have thousands and thousands of followers and a semi large reach you will occasionally get comments from people who are solely wanting to wind you up, or are projecting their own bollocks, or are possibly not the full ticket. It sucks but it’s the reality of social media. My friend does social media for a brand and she gets all sorts of weird and rude tit, but she doesn’t take it home with her.

As always she becomes obsessively bogged down with any negative stuff and spirals. There could be 1000 nice messages and 1 prickly one and guess which she’ll be thinking about all night. She’s not cut out for this at all, it can only be a good thing when/if she leaves.

Reactions: 14
She has know idea about a traumatic birth…
Georgie I know you read here so listen.
Stop with the bullshit about a traumatic birth because you haven’t got a clue. So Georgie imagine that you’re 36 weeks and you’re in full blown labour and your babies heartbeat starts dropping drastically low and your signing the forms for a C-section to get your baby out. your baby heartbeat goes silent and then every body rushes into that room. And then they start scanning you and then to be told that your baby has passed away and that you’ve got to give birth to your child yes that’s my traumatic birth Georgie you haven’t got a clue so stay in your bloody lane… 🤬🤬🤬😡😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Can someone screen shot the birth trauma post? I don’t follow her and I refuse to request to follow 😂

Reactions: 1
Making sofa nests for you wonderful women who have been through traumatic births. She has no right to dilute the meaning like that.

Argh. She drives me absolutely crazy and she is just so nasty about Robbie. She seems to be saying ‘I was able to have a child so I shouldn’t be punished’ - this in turn suggests that two infertile people together wouldn’t ‘deserve’ fertility treatment because children “wasn’t on the cards” for either of them.

It’s disgusting. To be clear though, that commenter is an absolute bellend.
She's so self involved- it always makes me laugh when she says, 'why do they hate me so much', 'imagine hating someone that much'. I don't hate you George- in order to do that I'd have to actually care. I just think you're a selfish, unpleasant, inelegant, money grabbing, hypocritical twit. And there she goes again- this is why I'm not staying- oh just leave already stupid woman, no one cares!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Stop with the bullshit about a traumatic birth because you haven’t got a clue. So Georgie imagine that you’re 36 weeks and you’re in full blown labour and your babies heartbeat starts dropping drastically low and your signing the forms for a C-section to get your baby out. your baby heartbeat goes silent and then every body rushes into that room. And then they start scanning you and then to be told that your baby has passed away and that you’ve got to give birth to your child yes that’s my traumatic birth Georgie you haven’t got a clue so stay in your bloody lane… 🤬🤬🤬😡😡
I'm so sorry, you're so right, she has no idea ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's so self involved- it always makes me laugh when she says, 'why do they hate me so much', 'imagine hating someone that much'. I don't hate you George- in order to do that I'd have to actually care. I just think you're a selfish, unpleasant, inelegant, money grabbing, hypocritical twit. And there she goes again- this is why I'm not staying- oh just leave already stupid woman, no one cares!
Perfectly said 👏

Reactions: 4
:( I'm so very sorry... this actually made me cry.. I am so very sorry.. :(
George is such a bleeping witch.. absolutely no bleeping awareness whatsoever.. no empathy, no self awareness, nothing, just waving her success in everyone's face and then claiming her success came after all this bullshit bleeping "trauma"... She seriously makes my blood boil.. she wouldn't know trauma if it smacked the stupid witch in the face..

I am so sorry this happened to you.. :(

Reactions: 12
Screams: I have a right to P r R r I i I v V a A a C c Y y Y y

Also: have a picture of my tit shadow
Needs to give the pervs some content to keep them going between the troll rants and adverts.
I don't understand why you'd have a light on like that for nightfeeds when it'll stimulate the baby, feed in the dark or with minimal light and get them back to sleep. She doesn't has a clue.

Reactions: 8
Her entire entity is screaming for validation.
Even after a “break” she has returned - it’s clear she is in the midst of an extreme SM addiction. It’s hard to not take peoples criticisms but why put yourself in the spotlight to begin with? Why decide to come back into the spotlight after you’ve clearly had a sort of break down? She is being triggered on a daily basis - why not just post the ads you’re contracted to and don’t divulge into anything personal?
The questions asked by her are to open the room - up for discussion… some women are being open and vulnerable…. her comments back seem so blasè. Her platform has well and truly had its day.

Screenshot_20220121-155341_Twitter.jpg

Should probably spend more time doing that thrn George, in stead on being on social media 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Look to the top you'll see a breast outline
I see it but I think she's taking the piss if she's trying to imply that's her nipple ! We all know her boobs are at her waist and her nipples point left to right ..she's flashed them enough times on Instagram...accidentally of course 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.