Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #10 Qs but no As, leaving but she stays, monologues for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why I wonder how Hayley feels, with all she’s been through hearing George moan about being a mum must hurt
I've always felt for Hayley, I don't know how she puts up with George. Some of her words must sting a little for Hayley.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she’s taken time out and yet is still obsessed with this site. Yes ok she’s trying to joke about being a rubbish mum but all she’s done is twist everything. She’s obsessed! She’s already got a separate account and we know she’s just drumming up interest for Pateron. She needs to just get a grip. The break has not done her any good at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Swear does she secretly work for tattle life in their digital marketing dept? She literally is the number one traffic driver to this site with her goady posts n stories! I’d never heard of this site until I heard her rant about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We get it you are annoyed, stop constantly bleeping going on about leaving and just do it!
Her ramblings are becoming absolutely pathetic now, she clearly has learnt nothing in the time she’s been away 😑

• Heart
She's an absolute embarrassment to herself. She's literally obsessed. If she had anyone in her life that gives a duck about her they'd tell her by now to just stop, leave social media and get on with your bleeping life and look after your baby. Her husband won't do it cause he'd get the same bullshit. I bet he's sick to death of her tit. If she carries on she definitely will need a mental health assessment for the sake of that poor child cause even though she's saying all that crap in a high pitched squeaky stupid voice, the body language will come off onto that baby. She needs to grow the duck up and live the perfect life she keeps trying to convince everyone that they're jealous of!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I find it odd she’s mentioned several times now that this site and the people on it comment on her “fatness” she just wants to be the victim doesn’t she? No one that I can recall has commented on her “fatness” I think many of us here have admitted to once following her and liking her at one point so many of us are likely fat/plus size whatever you feel comfortable calling it, and being fat doesn’t make her a dick, and that’s the point I think she’s missing, she’s trying to focus on points that she feels we’ve pointed out unnecessarily, and fat has not been one of them. Yes there’s been some unnecessary comments about her “appearance” but never her fatness!

Reactions: 12
I had a friend like this who was a professional victim.

She was very overly nice at first, always did me (unasked for) favours, was generous and I felt a bit sorry for her because she was friendless and a bit socially awkward. She quickly turned into a complete bleeping psycho when I didn't indulge her every whim, and I had to cut ties with her when she spent a night ringing and texting me alluding to harming herself because I had the audacity to go out for a drink with another friend and not invite her. George reminds me so much of her, the exact same vibe.

Also I see she's not showing her baby's face on her latest Instagram post 😂.

Last edited:
  • Wow
She's an absolute embarrassment to herself. She's literally obsessed. If she had anyone in her life that gives a duck about her they'd tell her by now to just stop, leave social media and get on with your bleeping life and look after your baby. Her husband won't do it cause he'd get the same bullshit. I bet he's sick to death of her tit. If she carries on she definitely will need a mental health assessment for the sake of that poor child cause even though she's saying all that crap in a high pitched squeaky stupid voice, the body language will come off onto that baby. She needs to grow the duck up and live the perfect life she keeps trying to convince everyone that they're jealous of!!!
She’s made a point of being the most hard faced woman who no one can comment to, people in her life won’t dare give her advice! Same way as she’s probably blocked anyone that’s told her to ignore this site and don’t go on it…
She deleted a comment I made on one of her posts a while ago and it was completely nice and reasonable, just didn’t fit her narrative she wanted to portray (that of a know it all, giving advice to others but can’t take any back)
There’s a reason this thread exists, there’s a reason people unfollow her in droves, there’s a reason this thread has seen a big influx since she started mentioning it, and it all comes down to the fact that she isn’t a decent person and puts her life out there publicly! She’s not immune from backlash because she can’t handle it!

Reactions: 13
I've always felt for Hayley, I don't know how she puts up with George. Some of her words must sting a little for Hayley.
They're apparently still friends though (of the very few she has).

I can’t believe she’s taken time out and yet is still obsessed with this site. Yes ok she’s trying to joke about being a rubbish mum but all she’s done is twist everything. She’s obsessed! She’s already got a separate account and we know she’s just drumming up interest for Pateron. She needs to just get a grip. The break has not done her any good at all!
It was probably not a "real" break. I'm sure she was still 100% on social media and tattle life, watching if her dramatic departure was working🤣 like we really give a damn. Haha

Reactions: 4
She is just a deeply unhappy individual and will cling to anything to justify that unhappiness. Before it was being childless and fertility issues and now it’s ‘bullies’ online. She’s always the most hard done by person in the room and nothing will change that. Not even a healthy, happy child who so many families would long for.

Also, genuinely most of the unfunny people on Instagram. Zero banter. Weak patter. Her latest ‘jokes’ are embarrassing.

Reactions: 11
I find it odd she’s mentioned several times now that this site and the people on it comment on her “fatness” she just wants to be the victim doesn’t she? No one that I can recall has commented on her “fatness” I think many of us here have admitted to once following her and liking her at one point so many of us are likely fat/plus size whatever you feel comfortable calling it, and being fat doesn’t make her a dick, and that’s the point I think she’s missing, she’s trying to focus on points that she feels we’ve pointed out unnecessarily, and fat has not been one of them. Yes there’s been some unnecessary comments about her “appearance” but never her fatness!
THIS! Nobody here has fat shamed her, most of us were fans and followed her for plus size fashion & advice. It was her behaviour & narcissism that has us all gossiping on here!
She just tries to play every victim card going!

Reactions: 9
Yeah George... You make me feel so inadequate as a mother and a human being in general 🙄

Just duck off...

What a sad act follower saying her coming back was like a Christmas Present (what did you get? A lump of coal?)

Each to their own... I don't think she's a horrible mother, nor do I care if she wants to live in a hovel. Just someone very out of touch with what 99% of people with real lives and jobs, who struggle with fertility and mental health etc really go through.

Loved her content before... It look a turn over the past year.
Have unfollowed as she 'no longer brings me joy' and that's absolutely fine!

Wish her all the best... 🖕

Reactions: 13
That story was just embarrassing. She’s obsessed with the Gremlin story-line, when she didn’t say that, she called her child an hole. She can’t just change the narrative to suit her woe-is-me Insta victim persona. Rather than feeling sympathy for her I thought that post came across as very snide and bitter and hate-harbouring. I could really feel the tension radiating from her, so her little baby that she is hellbent on having glued to her during her rants, must also feel it. People followed her for plus-sized advice, so why would anyone be calling her fat?? She’s making it all up to mask her own wrongdoings. It would be good if she could use this as a lesson in reflection,
but no.

I too didn’t know of this site until she mentioned it. I visited after being very baffled by a woman desperate for a baby and then hiring a photographer to photo her birth, where the sole focus should be on the safe delivery of her child, and a precious moment with Robbie. Who can really cry privacy and pregnancy anxiety and then do that, really?! Then hire a bleeping doula because she can’t cope and needs her naps. But saying she’s the best mother ever. Who doesn’t want her daughter having an online life, but then posts her in everything?! She’s a nasty, spoilt, bratty, immature person who I finally unfollowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.