Fuhzz aka Sabreena Diamond

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All they do is pose, cry and eat at expensive restaurants so it’s not surprising Millie’s gained a little weight.
and are always out drinking and never probably workout either - she was talking about wanting to lose weight and hired a PT and got a gym membership or something but don’t think goes to them anymore

Reactions: 1
All they do is pose, cry and eat at expensive restaurants so it’s not surprising Millie’s gained a little weight.
Yeah I wonder what they’re going to do long term?? They’re not top models and soon they’ll be too old to work with the brands they do now

they seem so boring and vapid, like not working towardsanything like school or starting a business etc. but I feel like “cool kids” like that always end up with decent lives so they’ll probably be fine

Yeah I wonder what they’re going to do long term?? They’re not top models and soon they’ll be too old to work with the brands they do now
Marry a rich dude and have his kids while they’re in their prime. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Old fashioned but true.

Marry a rich dude and have his kids while they’re in their prime. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Old fashioned but true.
erm....this is a very weird and degrading comment to make

i think you're forgetting how young they are, they've got another 40 years left to have a different career

erm....this is a very weird and degrading comment to make

i think you're forgetting how young they are, they've got another 40 years left to have a different career
I hope I’m not right! Sorry, poorly worded. I’m saying this is still very common in our post-feminist society.

I didn’t realise Millie had gained weight, I thought she had always been on the larger side. It’s really strange that Millie is clearly unhappy with her weight yet refuses to do anything to help herself. There’s nothing more annoying than somebody who constantly whines about wanting to lose weight yet doesn’t bother making healthier lifestyle choices. I think because her friends are naturally slimmer and can eat more and exercise less without gaining weight, she thinks that she can do the same and it have no negative impact on her body

I genuinely think Millie has a gorgeous face and I guess it’s good that she represents a body type that isn’t the norm of an “instagram model” (lol), but I think that representation kind of goes out the window when the person isn’t confident in their body type and wants to change it

Reactions: 2
I didn’t realise Millie had gained weight, I thought she had always been on the larger side. It’s really strange that Millie is clearly unhappy with her weight yet refuses to do anything to help herself. There’s nothing more annoying than somebody who constantly whines about wanting to lose weight yet doesn’t bother making healthier lifestyle choices. I think because her friends are naturally slimmer and can eat more and exercise less without gaining weight, she thinks that she can do the same and it have no negative impact on her body

I genuinely think Millie has a gorgeous face and I guess it’s good that she represents a body type that isn’t the norm of an “instagram model” (lol), but I think that representation kind of goes out the window when the person isn’t confident in their body type and wants to change it
I saw this pic of her the other day and you can tell she’s put on weight since here unless this is just angles. I’ve been following her from her early days and don’t think she’s ever been naturally on the larger side only more in the past year or so she has grown more curves but she said so herself on a live she isn’t gonna look like what she did at 18 anymore.

Attachments

She’s
I saw this pic of her the other day
Definitely gained weight but we all do after our early 20s don’t we? The only question is whether she will still get modelling gigs if she continues to gain weight

Watching Fuhzz’s latest reel (Brighton) it’s hard not find her irritating but also compelling as well. What is it about her??

She’s

Definitely gained weight but we all do after our early 20s don’t we? The only question is whether she will still get modelling gigs if she continues to gain weight

Watching Fuhzz’s latest reel (Brighton) it’s hard not find her irritating but also compelling as well. What is it about her??
i like fuhzz but I dislike her fake baby voice she puts on sometimes, she does it less in her YouTube vids but I can’t stand it

guys fuhzz is dating magnus' good friend jordan??? he's way older and they've only been going out 2 months but shes so deep in already its odd

Reactions: 3
guys fuhzz is dating magnus' good friend jordan??? he's way older and they've only been going out 2 months but shes so deep in already its odd
Oh I didn’t know he was Magnus’ friend. Wonder how that came about. She seems really happy I just worry she puts everything into her partners and seems so lost when they aren’t around anymore. Just hope he treats her well and she’s happy

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Oh I didn’t know he was Magnus’ friend. Wonder how that came about. She seems really happy I just worry she puts everything into her partners and seems so lost when they aren’t around anymore. Just hope he treats her well and she’s happy
seems like a cycle with her, she gets very attached quickly. i hope she doesnt get hurt

I really don’t like her and I was surprised by her tattle because I thought more people would be talking about how completley insufferable she is and how she has the most nauseating lisp. I ended up blocking her on tiktok because not only is she incredibly irritating, but she’s also just very boring and lazy.

I was also shocked to learn that she is about to be TWENTY SIX, not just because of the way she acts but also because all her friends are like 20 lol, I’m 21 and I would feel weird if there was a 26 year old hanging out with my friend group and had no other friends her own age lmao. I know a lot of people try to excuse her emotionally stunted, childish behaviours by saying that she suffers with mental health issues, but so do several other people and they don’t act like a snotty bratty 7 year old child with no front teeth and an obsession with smelly teddies

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I really don’t like her and I was surprised by her tattle because I thought more people would be talking about how completley insufferable she is and how she has the most nauseating lisp
her accent is completely exaggerated too lmao it bugs me so much, can tell shes putting it on a bit sometimes

Just looked through her tiktok lol & from the scrapbook video she posted it looks like her first date w/ her current bf was end of october and she’s already saying love u etc to him and he got her a shitload of (pricey) presents for xmas…….maybe they knew each other for a while before but seems sooo quick omg

i know she has bpd but she puts everything into relationships so fast idk this relationship just feels so weird to me also he’s 35 turning 36 in a few months that’s literally a 10 year difference i don’t wanna reach but if they’re happy good for them

• Sick
Reactions: 3