Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notyourpityparty

Chatty Member
i didn’t know she had a thread, I find her her nice to look at when flicking through my IG but unrelatable. Her hospital stay seemed a little romanticised to me and a luxury that most people even with severe MH can’t afford

Reactions: 7

puremadnessndat

It's distressing watching her cries for help on social media knowing that the one thing that would help is to get off it, stop posting and concentrate on getting better. her profession probably doesn't help either

Reactions: 6

lethscsmofdero

Chatty Member
I really don’t like her and I was surprised by her tattle because I thought more people would be talking about how completley insufferable she is and how she has the most nauseating lisp. I ended up blocking her on tiktok because not only is she incredibly irritating, but she’s also just very boring and lazy.

I was also shocked to learn that she is about to be TWENTY SIX, not just because of the way she acts but also because all her friends are like 20 lol, I’m 21 and I would feel weird if there was a 26 year old hanging out with my friend group and had no other friends her own age lmao. I know a lot of people try to excuse her emotionally stunted, childish behaviours by saying that she suffers with mental health issues, but so do several other people and they don’t act like a snotty bratty 7 year old child with no front teeth and an obsession with smelly teddies

Last edited:
  • Haha

bebil777

All they do is pose, cry and eat at expensive restaurants so it’s not surprising Millie’s gained a little weight.

• Haha

queencarmen

VIP Member
As someone who couldn’t care less about friendship groups and friends, it was still interesting to hear her talk about it. It’s clearly something that affects her a lot and perhaps her old friends were a little like me, so didn’t really see the big deal

And I’m guessing the friends are Millie and edie definitely plus a few others. I recall she seemed to fall out with them last year, they stopped liking and commenting and posting each other. Then I think they worked on a campaign (all 3) and kiiiinda started talking again, but ofc the vibes were different which is I’m guessing what she was explaining

tbh I’d be super interested to see if she will take any accountability during any of her stories? I appreciate she deals with a lot mentally, but everything in her life seems to be very “woe is me, everyone’s so mean”, it just seems childish and inauthentic
i liked her first episode where she talked about modelling but honestly her im just a little vulnerable girl shtick is getting so old

gossiphottie

Also kind of shocked she charged £35 for her new necklaces ? You can get them from small businesses for way less. Her previous prices of 12-16 seemed way more reasonable.
i honestly think her prices increased bc of the publicity she has gotten from lewys & flossie, & especially olivia.

i reeallllyy want fuhzz to find friends her age if she’s not friends with edie and millie because i think she needs a more mature influence lmao. i was thinking abt how she was hanging out w yaz for example who is only 18?

Her life seems so chaotic, her IG gives me anxiety. Simplifying her life and creating some structure/routine would be so good for her. I hope she doesn't feel pressure to maintain a certain image or lifestyle for social media.
i agree girl, it’s appeared to be so much more chaotic more recently which is upsetting to see. it’s tricky to talk abt her life choices because we know how much her bpd affects her decisions but i definitely agree she needs to find more stability

Last edited:

bingbong77

i think you're right. maybe a better job would be like an an essay author/podcast host? or even like a creative director of a brand? something less in the limelight i think would be helpful for her. being an influencer/model means your work is YOU and means you will be forced to think about yourself and your issues 99% of the time. if you work in a field outside of yourself it forces you to think more universally and eases the burden of your own thoughts (which is why volunteering and doing something or someone else when you're low helps). if she made a career change i think it could help (but not solve - that's for therapy!) alleiviate her mental health issues. i also think making meaningful healthy relationships/friendships away and off from social media/the pressures of having to post and share her friendships.

i dont know why but i think maybe she could work really well with old people or SEN kids in schools?
Would love for her to start a podcast, i feel like she'd make a great host and have some mad stories from the partying days

Low blow from magnus

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

WheelsUpIn30

I’m finding millie’s style SO weird and clunky atm and i just cringe whenever anyone else posts photos of her like this outfit physically hurt me lmao
Jesus Christ this is an abomination. I agree fuhzz dresses really cute and attainably, and very individualised a lot of the time, but wtf is Millie doing? Her outfits are so cringe and if she wasn’t a model people would surely think “wtf is that”?
I also like edies style, she knows what compliments her body really well

Guccigal

Chatty Member
anyone know what happened between fuzz and the girls? she seems to still be friends with lewyys but he is also still friends with millie...hmm
I get the vibe they just can’t hack it anymore. I find it really strange that her best friends that have known her for longest don’t even like or comment on her posts about suffering with her mental health. Not to downplay it but I there’s more to the story on her part and perhaps her illness really brings out hurtful behaviours that people who haven’t been around long would see.

it was clear Magnus, Millie and edie always really cared for her but now shedoesn’t speak to any of them now

brunettebiatch

Anyone have any tea on model and insta baddie Fuhzz, followed her and her girl gang for a little while. Was shocked to find out she used to date Joey Essex ??? Seems so different to her current bf and her aesthetic in general.

Also like her YouTube videos, they’re super chill and she comes across totally different compared to her IG and she recently checked into a mental health clinic.
Yeah, she is super lovely.

She has a half sister who is weirdly the same age as her and who I have mutuals with... her dad had an affair with Fuhzz's mum when his wife at the time was pregnant... he went back to his wife.

So yeah they're the same age, but her sister and her don't speak anymore.

Guccigal

Chatty Member
The scrapbook she made him for Xmas is a little unhinged. I’m one to save random shit I think is cute but saving the key card of the trip to Tenerife and the price tag for their first tree seems a bit much

• Haha

WheelsUpIn30

guys fuhzz is dating magnus' good friend jordan??? he's way older and they've only been going out 2 months but shes so deep in already its odd
Oh I didn’t know he was Magnus’ friend. Wonder how that came about. She seems really happy I just worry she puts everything into her partners and seems so lost when they aren’t around anymore. Just hope he treats her well and she’s happy

• Sad

Notyourpityparty

Chatty Member
According to her tik tok she’s got a new bf who she’s known for 20 days and may have moved in. I also have bpd myself and know that it can make you a toxic/hard person to be around and you can also get hyper fixated on new people rather then “old people”, so it may just be a case of her wanting to spend more time with other people Or they have actually distanced 🤔

sfts

I found her through being a fan of Magnus, and yeah, I would agree with Guccigal that they are definitely no longer a couple which is a shame he seemed quite a good bf

Reactions: 4

d0llhouse

I watched a video with Millie and Edie where they were super bitchy and passive aggressive. Lots of sly disses at another girl's style, though obviously they claimed it was all banter. They are early-20s insta-models competing for attention and clout, so I guess it's to be expected.

My prediction: one of them will sleep with another's boyfriend/ex and the whole group will dissipate in the next few years.

Honestly, I really don't follow them that closely. Just watched a few videos and wanted to contribute since the thread was moving slowly :)

d0llhouse

Her life seems so chaotic, her IG gives me anxiety. Simplifying her life and creating some structure/routine would be so good for her. I hope she doesn't feel pressure to maintain a certain image or lifestyle for social media.

bebil777

Millie’s always had awful style taste. At least she’s grounded…

Fuhzz I worry about. She’s a sweet and likeable girl but her lifestyle seems unsustainable. Swinging between love obsessions, the baby voice and million teddy bears, the too-old boyfriend… it feels like a life without a sense of purpose. But you could say, how is that different from any of us?

d0llhouse

Side note, am I the only one who think absolutely everything Millie Hannah wears and does style-wise is completely tasteless?
LOL She has a striking face and some confidence, but I don't really buy her as a model or even as an influencer. I guess her followers just admire her lifestyle?