Fuhzz aka Sabreena Diamond

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her life seems so chaotic, her IG gives me anxiety. Simplifying her life and creating some structure/routine would be so good for her. I hope she doesn't feel pressure to maintain a certain image or lifestyle for social media.

Reactions: 4
Also kind of shocked she charged £35 for her new necklaces ? You can get them from small businesses for way less. Her previous prices of 12-16 seemed way more reasonable.
i honestly think her prices increased bc of the publicity she has gotten from lewys & flossie, & especially olivia.

i reeallllyy want fuhzz to find friends her age if she’s not friends with edie and millie because i think she needs a more mature influence lmao. i was thinking abt how she was hanging out w yaz for example who is only 18?

Her life seems so chaotic, her IG gives me anxiety. Simplifying her life and creating some structure/routine would be so good for her. I hope she doesn't feel pressure to maintain a certain image or lifestyle for social media.
i agree girl, it’s appeared to be so much more chaotic more recently which is upsetting to see. it’s tricky to talk abt her life choices because we know how much her bpd affects her decisions but i definitely agree she needs to find more stability

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
How did she first get attention? like where did she come from lol joey essex and harry styles and so many insta followers? how?

How did she first get attention? like where did she come from lol joey essex and harry styles and so many insta followers? how?
I think she got popular from posting “hypebeast” style photos, she had a bf @zaptio who ran a shoe customisation brand and she used to post a lot of supreme, bape etc outfits. I think she might have privated a lot of them now though like this
But yeah she got hype from being the hypebeast pink haired girl, I think her ex’s brand helped too and the fact she was able to afford so many expensive clothing bits and is absolutely gorgeous. I think her networking and friendship with other influencers/models has helped build her following too :)

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I think she got popular from posting “hypebeast” style photos, she had a bf @zaptio who ran a shoe customisation brand and she used to post a lot of supreme, bape etc outfits. I think she might have privated a lot of them now though like this
But yeah she got hype from being the hypebeast pink haired girl, I think her ex’s brand helped too and the fact she was able to afford so many expensive clothing bits and is absolutely gorgeous. I think her networking and friendship with other influencers/models has helped build her following too :)

oh i see!! she seems quite down to earth and likeable to be fair

Omg lol I met him once on a night out because we went to the same uni. He asked for my number and called me but I didn’t pick up because I wasn’t into him. His stuff is really cool though. Still have him on Facebook because he added me 😂

Reactions: 1
Anyone have any tea on model and insta baddie Fuhzz, followed her and her girl gang for a little while. Was shocked to find out she used to date Joey Essex ??? Seems so different to her current bf and her aesthetic in general.

Also like her YouTube videos, they’re super chill and she comes across totally different compared to her IG and she recently checked into a mental health clinic.
Yeah, she is super lovely.

She has a half sister who is weirdly the same age as her and who I have mutuals with... her dad had an affair with Fuhzz's mum when his wife at the time was pregnant... he went back to his wife.

So yeah they're the same age, but her sister and her don't speak anymore.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, she is super lovely.

She has a half sister who is weirdly the same age as her and who I have mutuals with... her dad had an affair with Fuhzz's mum when his wife at the time was pregnant... he went back to his wife.

So yeah they're the same age, but her sister and her don't speak anymore.
Ahhh I was always curious about this cos never saw her mention/post her dad and wondered about her family situation and how they could afford such a lifestyle / living in Notting hill.

Reactions: 2
Is she not friends with Millie and Edie anymore? No post for Millie’s bday. She said in a video that she got the Priory paid for via insurance from her mum’s work and then her mum’s boss paid the rest. Wonder what she does.

Seems she isn’t friends with Millie and Edie. I think they must have fallen out around the time they all moved in together, and now it’s happened again. I feel so bad for fuhzz, since her and Zaptio ended things seem to have just got worse, then Magnus etc. She seems so sweet.

Did anyone see Fuzz’s story a couple of days ago about wanting to leave everything behind and start a new life? It looks like she’s really deteriorated mentally, poor girl. I wonder what her employer Storm Models is making of all this.

• Sad
Side note, am I the only one who think absolutely everything Millie Hannah wears and does style-wise is completely tasteless?

Side note, am I the only one who think absolutely everything Millie Hannah wears and does style-wise is completely tasteless?
LOL She has a striking face and some confidence, but I don't really buy her as a model or even as an influencer. I guess her followers just admire her lifestyle?

LOL She has a striking face and some confidence, but I don't really buy her as a model or even as an influencer. I guess her followers just admire her lifestyle?
I do like that she’s a little bigger than the stick thin influencers and doesn’t seemingly edit her pics too much

as a model outside of ig I think she’s a bit meh, on her model profile, the images on there aren’t as artsy or baddie as IG an she just looks any other girl.

Her relationship with Jordan seems sweet, good way to up her social media presence

Reactions: 2
wonder how she’s taking this girls trip Millie, edie and Beth are on. Hope she’s doing okay mentally

Looks like Millie and Jordan have split up. They were both in cannes on a pr trip for the same brand but didn’t post each other and also no longer follow each other, Edie used to follow him too and doesn’t.

I actually think they may even have each other blocked as all his comments on her pics are gone too. Slightly cringe at how much they gushing over each other like they were the perfect soulmates, but I wonder what happened for such an abrupt end. I can only guess cheating maybe?

I was wondering if they broke up because of them both being and Cannes but not posting. They still followed each other I last saw though, god knows what’s happened. They seemed pretty serious

anyone know what happened between fuzz and the girls? she seems to still be friends with lewyys but he is also still friends with millie...hmm