Fuhzz aka Sabreena Diamond

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her accent is completely exaggerated too lmao it bugs me so much, can tell shes putting it on a bit sometimes
Lmao I can’t say she’s exaggerating her voice, I sound very very similar to her and it’s just because of where I grew up. I get why people think that but it sounds like 99% of the people I grew up with.

Lmao I can’t say she’s exaggerating her voice, I sound very very similar to her and it’s just because of where I grew up. I get why people think that but it sounds like 99% of the people I grew up with.
i know a lot of people have that accent! but hers fluctuates so much even in comparison to her older youtube vids and now her tiktok vids its very different

She's posted some book quotes in the past about 'love addiction', so I guess at least she's aware it's an issue. Would be nice to see her working to change the behaviours though.
Out if interest, where did you grow up?

It's less about the accent, I think. She's just got into the habit of affecting a soft, pouty baby-voice.

She's posted some book quotes in the past about 'love addiction', so I guess at least she's aware it's an issue. Would be nice to see her working to change the behaviours though.

Out if interest, where did you grow up?

It's less about the accent, I think. She's just got into the habit of affecting a soft, pouty baby-voice.
Not willing to say where I grew up but it isn’t too far from fuhzz. I do get hints of the baby voice from her tbh. I think that’s because she’s trying to put on a persona that’s quite childlike, perhaps due to her mental illnesses

Reactions: 3
The scrapbook she made him for Xmas is a little unhinged. I’m one to save random tit I think is cute but saving the key card of the trip to Tenerife and the price tag for their first tree seems a bit much

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As much as I don’t like some things about Fuhzz, I must say I really prefer her style then Millie or edie.. it’s so simple yet nice and achievable

Reactions: 3
I’m finding millie’s style SO weird and clunky atm and i just cringe whenever anyone else posts photos of her like this outfit physically hurt me lmao
Jesus Christ this is an abomination. I agree fuhzz dresses really cute and attainably, and very individualised a lot of the time, but wtf is Millie doing? Her outfits are so cringe and if she wasn’t a model people would surely think “wtf is that”?
I also like edies style, she knows what compliments her body really well

Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ this is an abomination. I agree fuhzz dresses really cute and attainably, and very individualised a lot of the time, but wtf is Millie doing? Her outfits are so cringe and if she wasn’t a model people would surely think “wtf is that”?
I also like edies style, she knows what compliments her body really well
I think it goes to show how most “fashionable” outfits are made fashionable because the person is skinny. Now she’s put on weight, these outfits look ridiculous as they would on most regular people

Reactions: 1
Millie’s always had awful style taste. At least she’s grounded…

Fuhzz I worry about. She’s a sweet and likeable girl but her lifestyle seems unsustainable. Swinging between love obsessions, the baby voice and million teddy bears, the too-old boyfriend… it feels like a life without a sense of purpose. But you could say, how is that different from any of us?

Reactions: 4
Millie’s always had awful style taste. At least she’s grounded…

Fuhzz I worry about. She’s a sweet and likeable girl but her lifestyle seems unsustainable. Swinging between love obsessions, the baby voice and million teddy bears, the too-old boyfriend… it feels like a life without a sense of purpose. But you could say, how is that different from any of us?
how old is her boyfriend?

Okay so one thing I do love is when she gets a boyfriend and they take really cute photos of her. Her IG at the moment is looking so good. Did we also notice that the girls were all back together for this jack wills campaign but now aren’t talking again? I do wonder what happened with them all.

Reactions: 2
Did we also notice that the girls were all back together for this jack wills campaign but now aren’t talking again? I do wonder what happened with them all.
Guessing that it was a shoot scheduled many months in advance, and they had to turn on the charm with each other for the occasion

Reactions: 1