Fuhzz aka Sabreena Diamond

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she keeps getting more and more intense w/ her relationship i hope it works out bc otherwise its gonna be a hardd fall

she keeps getting more and more intense w/ her relationship i hope it works out bc otherwise its gonna be a hardd fall
He looks like her dad I don’t get it. And yeah I hope so too. I feel like she clings to guys that will devote their time to being with her 24/7, so guys her own age find her too needy or too dependent

but this guys older so maybe he doesn’t mind. They just look so odd together with her creepy little girl style/aesthetic and him looking about 40

Reactions: 3
sorry i still think their relationship is sooooo weird also from an inside source it’s broken up him and magnus’ friendship :/ idk i can’t believe they’re going out the dynamic is so off

Off topic but have we noticed edie and Millie aren’t hanging out as much as they used to? Edies with Mia who’s with a beckham. Wonder if somethings happened between them

Reactions: 4
Off topic but have we noticed edie and Millie aren’t hanging out as much as they used to? Edies with Mia who’s with a beckham. Wonder if somethings happened between them
Ngl I think Jordan and Millie are back on so I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s spending more time with him, edie has been hanging out a lot with Olivia neill recently

Ngl I think Jordan and Millie are back on so I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s spending more time with him, edie has been hanging out a lot with Olivia neill recently
Just odd that last time Millie and Jordan were together they still hung out and even lived together. Not to mention all the trips they took. Idk just seems odd

Just odd that last time Millie and Jordan were together they still hung out and even lived together. Not to mention all the trips they took. Idk just seems odd
Yeah that’s very true. Idk the model gang seem to fall in out of friendships constantly, it’s so exhausting to keep up with and they’re not influencers so they never spill the tea lool

Reactions: 3
Not to kink shame, but the daddy/little girl vibes are strong in her birthday vlog. The recurrent pink theme and her naming her stuffed toys on their shared bed - it's becoming awkward. I'm getting strong manic-pixie-dream-girl vibes from her too.

He seems to spoil her though and she seems to be happy, so hopefully this one lasts.

Not to kink shame, but the daddy/little girl vibes are strong in her birthday vlog. The recurrent pink theme and her naming her stuffed toys on their shared bed - it's becoming awkward. I'm getting strong manic-pixie-dream-girl vibes from her too.

He seems to spoil her though and she seems to be happy, so hopefully this one lasts.
i hope it lasts too, she’s so invested

Reactions: 1

Can’t lie she’s like this with all her boyfriends and seems the exact same when she’s single too. I think she’s just very childlike online.

Reactions: 2
Millie’s bleached brows aren’t it. I’ve noticed too edie and Millie aren’t hanging around as much but I assumed that was bc edie was just at fashion week and then just came back from miami. She obvs has a lot more going for her than Millie. But they were hanging out last night. She is defs back on with Jordan but noticed they are keeping it so much more private this time round but who knows how long that will last lol
---
sorry i still think their relationship is sooooo weird also from an inside source it’s broken up him and magnus’ friendship :/ idk i can’t believe they’re going out the dynamic is so off
Anyone know why her and magnus broke up in the first place??

Millie’s bleached brows aren’t it. I’ve noticed too edie and Millie aren’t hanging around as much but I assumed that was bc edie was just at fashion week and then just came back from miami. She obvs has a lot more going for her than Millie. But they were hanging out last night. She is defs back on with Jordan but noticed they are keeping it so much more private this time round but who knows how long that will last lol
---

Anyone know why her and magnus broke up in the first place??
im pretty sure it was her mental health but don’t quote me

I'm guessing it's because she comes across quite privileged? Also melodramatic, but I'd concede her mental health probably contributes to that.

I know her last videos were filmed a couple months back and have been split into a few parts, but it feels like she's been on holiday for the last 3 months :ROFLMAO:

Yeah she’s hella priveliged , a lot of us can’t go on mental health breaks we have to go to work or we’ll be on the streets, we can’t go on holiday every month, we can’t indulge in retail therapy, we can’t go inpatient at a luxury hospital by choice, we cant write a day off, we can’t post a crying selfie and have our inbox flooded with concern… plus having bpd is so tricky because you do a lot of attention seeking behaviour and can be toxic af but she only shows the side she wants to her social media whereas other bpd content creators that show both sides are more relatable

Reactions: 4
Yeah she’s hella priveliged , a lot of us can’t go on mental health breaks we have to go to work or we’ll be on the streets, we can’t go on holiday every month, we can’t indulge in retail therapy, we can’t go inpatient at a luxury hospital by choice, we cant write a day off, we can’t post a crying selfie and have our inbox flooded with concern… plus having bpd is so tricky because you do a lot of attention seeking behaviour and can be toxic af but she only shows the side she wants to her social media whereas other bpd content creators that show both sides are more relatable
that’s true, she lives as if shes 17 when she’s like 25/26. I’m around the same age as her, I think she’s a few years older than me, but her entire life is so unrelatable, seems like she has endless time and money to do whatever she wants at all tjmes