Fuhzz aka Sabreena Diamond

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone have any tea on model and insta baddie Fuhzz, followed her and her girl gang for a little while. Was shocked to find out she used to date Joey Essex ??? Seems so different to her current bf and her aesthetic in general.

Also like her YouTube videos, they’re super chill and she comes across totally different compared to her IG and she recently checked into a mental health clinic.

Reactions: 1
Anyone have any tea on model and insta baddie Fuhzz, followed her and her girl gang for a little while. Was shocked to find out she used to date Joey Essex ??? Seems so different to her current bf and her aesthetic in general.

Also like her YouTube videos, they’re super chill and she comes across totally different compared to her IG and she recently checked into a mental health clinic.
hi! just discovered fuhzz
her video about her in a mental institution just popped up on my youtube recommendations and i'm shocked by how open she is about her mental health issues, both on youtube and on IG

Hey! Yeah she’s so open about it, which is cool I guess and I’m sure it resonates with a lot of people. But also soooo personal to just put out there 😭

• Heart
I think she was at the Priory, so I imagine her agency facilitated it, as they do with other models/celebrities. Glad she had a positive experience. She comes across a lot more likeable than some of the others in her group.

The Joey Essex connection just looks like a stunt designed to raise her profile. No tea though!

Reactions: 2
I think she was at the Priory, so I imagine her agency facilitated it, as they do with other models/celebrities. Glad she had a positive experience. She comes across a lot more likeable than some of the others in her group.

The Joey Essex connection just looks like a stunt designed to raise her profile. No tea though!
who's joey essex btw? never heard of him (i'm not from the UK) but i'm assuming he's an influencer?

who's joey essex btw? never heard of him (i'm not from the UK) but i'm assuming he's an influencer?
UK reality TV star, so slightly higher up the totem pole 😏

From memory, his trademark was being dim, orange and vain. Uncool, basically.

• Haha

Who do you find unlikeable from the group? I’m not a fan of Biba from the vlogs she reminds me of those girls who HAVE to be the centre of attention and call themselves blunt when they’re actually just rude lol

And yes totally forgot she went out with Joey, that was deffo for promo

I watched a video with Millie and Edie where they were super bitchy and passive aggressive. Lots of sly disses at another girl's style, though obviously they claimed it was all banter. They are early-20s insta-models competing for attention and clout, so I guess it's to be expected.

My prediction: one of them will sleep with another's boyfriend/ex and the whole group will dissipate in the next few years.

Honestly, I really don't follow them that closely. Just watched a few videos and wanted to contribute since the thread was moving slowly :)

Reactions: 4
i didn’t know she had a thread, I find her her nice to look at when flicking through my IG but unrelatable. Her hospital stay seemed a little romanticised to me and a luxury that most people even with severe MH can’t afford

Reactions: 7
i didn’t know she had a thread, I find her her nice to look at when flicking through my IG but unrelatable. Her hospital stay seemed a little romanticised to me and a luxury that most people even with severe MH can’t afford
Yeah definitely. She’s always super casj about it, even on tiktok.

I have a feeling a most recent stay was because of a breakup, I’m 99percent sure her and Magnus aren’t together anymore

I found her through being a fan of Magnus, and yeah, I would agree with Guccigal that they are definitely no longer a couple which is a shame he seemed quite a good bf

I found her through being a fan of Magnus, and yeah, I would agree with Guccigal that they are definitely no longer a couple which is a shame he seemed quite a good bf
Yeah he did seem like one - Maybe her mental health took a toll on it all, sad if so

It's distressing watching her cries for help on social media knowing that the one thing that would help is to get off it, stop posting and concentrate on getting better. her profession probably doesn't help either

Reactions: 6
Found her through Olivia Neill and I think it’s so refreshing to see her be so open about her struggles it definitely makes me feel a bit better knowing that even “influencers” and famous people and what not face the same struggles as us. Obviously doesn’t make me feel completely better since she can afford actual help :/
I was just wondering as I seen in Olivia’s thread that she slept with Harry Styles! Does anyone have a base to these claims? So invested haha

Reactions: 3
Found her through Olivia Neill and I think it’s so refreshing to see her be so open about her struggles it definitely makes me feel a bit better knowing that even “influencers” and famous people and what not face the same struggles as us. Obviously doesn’t make me feel completely better since she can afford actual help :/
I was just wondering as I seen in Olivia’s thread that she slept with Harry Styles! Does anyone have a base to these claims? So invested haha
Yeah she has, she also used to go out with joey Essex lol, she would be in the daily Mail a lot

idk how active this thread is anymore, but i haven’t seen fuhzz interact w edie or millie recently. maybe they’ve fallen out? i’ve only seen her w olivia, lewis and the rest of that influencer circle. it’s upsetting if that’s the case, i really liked their friendship :(

idk how active this thread is anymore, but i haven’t seen fuhzz interact w edie or millie recently. maybe they’ve fallen out? i’ve only seen her w olivia, lewis and the rest of that influencer circle. it’s upsetting if that’s the case, i really liked their friendship :(
Yeah I think they have too. Ngl she seems to use quite bad mental health issues that I believe affected her relationship with Magnus and Millie and Edie to the point where they distanced

According to her tik tok she’s got a new bf who she’s known for 20 days and may have moved in. I also have bpd myself and know that it can make you a toxic/hard person to be around and you can also get hyper fixated on new people rather then “old people”, so it may just be a case of her wanting to spend more time with other people Or they have actually distanced 🤔

Reactions: 5
Yeah I think they have too. Ngl she seems to use quite bad mental health issues that I believe affected her relationship with Magnus and Millie and Edie to the point where they distanced

i acc checked and she’s unfollowed edie but it seems she’s still following millie :( i honestly thought that their friendship was stronger after magnus and her broke up bc she moved in w the girls but obviously not

According to her tik tok she’s got a new bf who she’s known for 20 days and may have moved in. I also have bpd myself and know that it can make you a toxic/hard person to be around and you can also get hyper fixated on new people rather then “old people”, so it may just be a case of her wanting to spend more time with other people Or they have actually distanced 🤔
i haven’t seen this tbh, but that’s alarming if true. i only understand bpd to a certain extent but do u think if others spoke out against it (possibly edie and millie) she’d distance herself from them out of anger?

*edit — just checked her tiktok and omg !! i have a feeling that if they break up she might be put in a dark place similar to what happened after her and magnus broke up :((

i acc checked and she’s unfollowed edie but it seems she’s still following millie :( i honestly thought that their friendship was stronger after magnus and her broke up bc she moved in w the girls but obviously not

i haven’t seen this tbh, but that’s alarming if true. i only understand bpd to a certain extent but do u think if others spoke out against it (possibly edie and millie) she’d distance herself from them out of anger?

*edit — just checked her tiktok and omg !! i have a feeling that if they break up she might be put in a dark place similar to what happened after her and magnus broke up :((
Edie was also working with Magnus on the paco rabanne thing ?! Not that she posted anything with him but undoubtedly she would have been friendly with him so that might have caused a problem. On my ig it still shows them as following each other tho

Yeah I agree, very possible that concern for herself could be met with anger

Also kind of shocked she charged £35 for her new necklaces ? You can get them from small businesses for way less. Her previous prices of 12-16 seemed way more reasonable.

Reactions: 2