Fuhzz aka Sabreena Diamond

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone is interested think Millie and Jordan have broken up again lol
Oh god. Good thing that they didn’t publicise it this time. I always thought they were way too much the first time round, trying to be London model IT couple, it was so cringe

Reactions: 2
If anyone is interested think Millie and Jordan have broken up again lol
She cheated on him multiple times in the past so im not suprised. the reason millie and Fuhzz arent friends are because she was uncomfortable her cheating in front of everyone and being expected to keep the secret so (i believe) she told him or this at least caused the fall out

Reactions: 2
She cheated on him multiple times in the past so im not suprised. the reason millie and Fuhzz arent friends are because she was uncomfortable her cheating in front of everyone and being expected to keep the secret so (i believe) she told him or this at least caused the fall out
Oh come through tea!! I never had millie down as a cheat, she seemed obsessed with him. Is she the type of girl that’s gets with/flirts with other guys when she’s drunk or partying? Ik a lot of girls like that and I find it wild that they seemingly dgaf and yes, most of their mates will say nothing. good for fuhzz

Oh woooow. Didn’t expect her to be the type to cheat. Do you know why Fuhzz and Edie aren’t friends? I noticed millie still likes her pics here and there but I get huge mean girl vibes from Edie.
---
lol

Attachments

Fuhzz and Jordan appear to have broken up. No longer following each other and Fuhzz is struggling with her mental health again. Unless anyone can prove this wrong.
Feel sorry for her, just an endless cycle

Reactions: 3
Wow. They seemed kinda obsessed with each other so I wonder what went wrong. This is the first boyfriend she's moved in with, right? Hope she's got some support, is being kind to herself and is keeping busy.

I saw that, interesting. It looks like they flew in together but then pretty much did their own thing after arriving
They hung out while in new york and also london but obvious edie and fuhzz aren’t reconnecting anytime soon since she’s never there with them.