Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so she’s going away on Wednesday, has her fit to travel PCR covid test and then gets on a packed tube for the football?! If I knew I had a holiday coming up in these times I’d be minimising contact with others as I’d be desperate to go

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure those videos were from yesterday but she’s just posting them today.

so she’s going away on Wednesday, has her fit to travel PCR covid test and then gets on a packed tube for the football?! If I knew I had a holiday coming up in these times I’d be minimising contact with others as I’d be desperate to go

I don’t know what it is about her, she just comes across as so fake and a proper mean girl. Even just this photo you can tell she’s not a nice person. I could be wrong but there is something about her I really dislike.
I first follows her and used to watch her stories because I thought she came across the opposite (down to earth the way she worked in her family’s pub etc) but I can see now it’s fake mean girls nice!! Was so shocked when I come on here and read about her attitude to wearing fur disgusting ! I think a lot of girls that come across quite nice on social media are in fact the type to look u up and down and then turn their back to you and close u out the group when they meet u.

A7B316BC-3E55-4FF8-B518-2C71ABA1E406.png

Do you really need someone to book a dinner for you in Ibiza? Just ring restaurants yourself? Or am I just not posh enough to get it haha

Reactions: 6
View attachment 666126
Do you really need someone to book a dinner for you in Ibiza? Just ring restaurants yourself? Or am I just not posh enough to get it haha
She wants the boujee restaurants that are booked up in advance, but don’t know why she couldn’t book them herself beforehand.. but usually there’s promoters/people who work in bookings who will see her following and get her a table in a “fully booked” place then she will shout them out etc

Reactions: 4
OMG iv just looked at her insta .. unfollowed her last year. She’s definitely been on the fillers I’m guessing cos she looks OLDER and sorry but who is this??
C499291D-A702-4A8D-BB7D-A663C14E9484.png

Looks like she has stayed by herself as well, the other 3 girls flew home last night.
i was just about to ask this lol. Did she go with someone else and they leave before they changed to amber? Or did she go alone?
Yeah she went with 3 others but they left on Sunday evening.

OMG iv just looked at her insta .. unfollowed her last year. She’s definitely been on the fillers I’m guessing cos she looks OLDER and sorry but who is this??View attachment 671767
She looks nothing like this in real life, my friends saw her in calabassa and she looked awful! She stayed to hang out with tia lineker 🤮

She looks nothing like this in real life, my friends saw her in calabassa and she looked awful! She stayed to hang out with tia lineker 🤮
Hehe, personally I think she looks bad in that pic compared to previous. She looks like a plastic mannequin in that. Definitely should have stayed off the fillers

Reactions: 2
This is gonna sound really harsh but she is not wearing a size small in that pink Zara dress. I’m smaller than her and the Zara sizing is so odd that a medium was the right size for me!!

View attachment 681797looks like she's been buying herself some nice new fake followers this month, very sus statistics...
Naah I don‘t think so it. The sudden increase is probably due to one of her pictures making it on the explore page or a bigger account is shouting her out.

I feel she‘s kinda dinstanced/sad the past few weeks. She‘s barely spoken on her stories besides doing ads.
Is she still in Ibiza, what’s going on?!

In Kate hutchins vlog she‘s on her phone in every single shot and barely features in the vlog even though they both seemed quite close in the past

Reactions: 4
Naah I don‘t think so it. The sudden increase is probably due to one of her pictures making it on the explore page or a bigger account is shouting her out.

I feel she‘s kinda dinstanced/sad the past few weeks. She‘s barely spoken on her stories besides doing ads.
Is she still in Ibiza, what’s going on?!

In Kate hutchins vlog she‘s on her phone in every single shot and barely features in the vlog even though they both seemed quite close in the past
I thought that about the other girl they went with, Alice. She and Freya didn't say a word throughout the whole vlog and they both seemed really sad and miserable? Kate and Nadia not so much but the vibes felt really off with the others