Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lord imagine the deposit she could have on a house if she saved in 1 year of that. It baffles me how she’s so rich, does she still drive the Audi TT Aswel? I unfollowed her ages ago when the bragging got too much
baffles me too, if I wasn’t left the home I have there’s no way I would be renting in this area it’s stupid! You have to have extreme amounts of money to live the way she does!
I know with bags she does sell to buy but rent and a car and outings add up!

She's lived rent-free with her parents her entire life and is now what like 27? Imagine how much she's been saving if she's earning around 5k per month from youtube and instagram... she's definitely not short of money

Reactions: 1
baffles me too, if I wasn’t left the home I have there’s no way I would be renting in this area it’s stupid! You have to have extreme amounts of money to live the way she does!
Yea also, I am a handbag collector, but my motto is if I can’t buy it twice I can’t afford it! What’s the point in having the latest Chanel, a car on finance, a rented apartment in west London when it’s all smoke an mirrors to look rich and get a few insta likes, we could all go down and get a nice Audi on finance and break ourselves any month just to live near Chelsea but it’s so bleeping stupid. I’d rather have my hardly there mortgage for my 2 bed flat in Essex, buy myself a Chanel when I can afford it, and drive around in a car I bought outright with enough money still left for a rainy day. She will regret it in years to come, unless she’s deliberately living there to get herself a loaded Boyf and live off his and her own inheritance for their later lives 🤣

Reactions: 8
Yeah and its not just the area, its the fact she lives alone. If she was smart she would move in with a mate to split rent (especially as its only 'YeAr oF fUn"), and pay around 900-1.1k on rent instead.

In London it is extremely common for incredibly high earners to stay living with a roommate, because living alone is just financially dumb.

Reactions: 3
She's lived rent-free with her parents her entire life and is now what like 27? Imagine how much she's been saving if she's earning around 5k per month from youtube and instagram... she's definitely not short of money
She may not be short of cash Yet…. However There’s only so much money you can make wearing the same mum jeans and an oversized blazer

Reactions: 5
She may not be short of cash Yet…. However There’s only so much money you can make wearing the same mum jeans and an oversized blazer
lmao true, her hauls are so confusing to me because she literally buys the same items from different stores again and again... surely she must have about 70 of each item in her wardrobe/depop?! Pretty awful overconsuming wasteful attitude

Reactions: 4
Exactly… for the longest time I was wondering if she‘s not aware of the fact that it‘s all the same but then I realised: She always needs aff links to push. With fast fashion they discontinue items sometimes after merely a few weeks, meaning when the light blue Topshop jeans is not linkable anymore she purchases the same thing just from a different brand. Repeat that 50 times and you have her wardrobe… So effin‘ wasteful

Reactions: 5
Anyone see the reel she’s just posted with Very? It’s so obvious how much she edits her pics or takes very flattering pics of herself…

I came on for this exact reason. If that reel isn’t the definition of selling your soul for a quick buck then I don’t know what is. It’s completely out of the ordinary for her. I watched it thinking she was taking the piss until I read the caption. And yeah, it’s fairly obvious she edits her photos now.

Anyone see the reel she’s just posted with Very? It’s so obvious how much she edits her pics or takes very flattering pics of herself…

I’ve just found this thread because of the Very ad, I have never cringed so much! What the heck was that! Please stop Freya 🙈

Reactions: 2
I couldn't watch that without cringing. She looks gorgeous and is a really pretty girl but the high kicks and 14-year-old-school-disco dance moves were too much

I‘ve always thought man this girl must‘ve got killer legs for being 5‘4 (I think?). I‘m 5‘9 and my legs are not even close to those shown in the jeans shorts IG post. But looks like it‘s all „perspective and posing“. View attachment 640271
Wait I’m lost. Am I confused??
Her legs in the shorts photo at the top looks like it’s unedited as they’re so skinny and ODDLY shaped in that shorts if I do say so

I think her body looks 10x better in the stills below. Unless u just meant height in which case fair as I’ve always thought she had really long legs too!!

but yeah her legs in the 2nd promo shot >>>>>> her legs inthe insta photo with shorts on

Reactions: 1
I’d say, from that recent “ad.” that Freya already has literally all of them outfits 10X over. She is actually the most boring dressed influencer, if it wasn’t for the handbags, I don’t know what I’d like about her style tbf.

I find her so boring her outfits use to be so good! But now it’s all gym, light wash mom jeans with an oversized jacket… so predictable. Also I’m shocked at those very stills compared to what she posts on the gram