Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed this quite a bit now with Freya and I end up skipping her stories she’ll mention how ‘we’ve been asking her about a particular product’ then the next stories to follow are an AD she seems to be doing quite a few recently and it’s making her seem inauthentic.

Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed this quite a bit now with Freya and I end up skipping her stories she’ll mention how ‘we’ve been asking her about a particular product’ then the next stories to follow are an AD she seems to be doing quite a few recently and it’s making her seem inauthentic.
I had to unfollow her for this, I know they all say it’s their job etc but it wouldn’t hurt if she shared content like she did before. Everyday, casual, inspiration etc.

Reactions: 4
I used to really like her, follow her on socials and watch YouTube vids. I honestly think she’s just a normal person but with a bit of extra cash. Given that, I think with the money she’s spent on designer stuff she could’ve put down a deposit on her house before she’s 30 but I can’t really tell someone how to spend their money. Because of her spending habits and her weird poses in mirror selfies I’ve just become a bit bored of her, I’m not interested any more when she brings home a new designer bag as that’s all her life seems to revolve around. Also think she’s really plain now, used to love her outfits but like I said I’m not interested in her blazer and denim combos anymore

Reactions: 11
I used to really like her, follow her on socials and watch YouTube vids. I honestly think she’s just a normal person but with a bit of extra cash. Given that, I think with the money she’s spent on designer stuff she could’ve put down a deposit on her house before she’s 30 but I can’t really tell someone how to spend their money. Because of her spending habits and her weird poses in mirror selfies I’ve just become a bit bored of her, I’m not interested any more when she brings home a new designer bag as that’s all her life seems to revolve around. Also think she’s really plain now, used to love her outfits but like I said I’m not interested in her blazer and denim combos anymore
I definitely agree im all for a designer bag but her style now is so standard. And i cant fathom why she runs an interior account when she lives at home?

Reactions: 8
Spot on exactly how I feel about her.
Used to love her for outfit inspo but she’s a one trick pony and I’ve definitely had enough!!!

Reactions: 2
How boring are her styling videos now!
My god she buys the same items over and over she must return most of her hauls.

Reactions: 1
Freya’s content is v boring now. She just does the same thing - hoodies and layers with boots. I do wonder her money background as she’s quite old compared to other influencers but lives at home. She said she was going to buy in London but isn’t anymore. She must have a hefty deposit saved or her parents are putting a lot in!

Her poses in the mirror are so weird!!! I’ve seen loads of influencers do it too.. when they stick one leg out really far? Like do they not know how ridiculous they look 🤣

Her poses in the mirror are so weird!!! I’ve seen loads of influencers do it too.. when they stick one leg out really far? Like do they not know how ridiculous they look 🤣
Honestly if I ever saw an influencer do it in my local Zara I’d literally kick their back leg like why are you doing lunges in Zara pls

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m surprised this thread has been so quiet for long but just need to say I can’t stand the way she poses in the mirror, her new 5 day outfits real hurts my feelings Tbf looks like she’s pushing out a fart with that pose

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I guess she’s quite harmless in comparison to others lol. But I‘m thinking of unfollowing. I feel like the are constantly ads on her stories and the just fab one I find so annoying!!! AS IF she would use just fab if she wasn’t being paid. It’s just not a sponsorship that fits her „brand“. No idea who told her to take that on

I guess she’s quite harmless in comparison to others lol. But I‘m thinking of unfollowing. I feel like the are constantly ads on her stories and the just fab one I find so annoying!!! AS IF she would use just fab if she wasn’t being paid. It’s just not a sponsorship that fits her „brand“. No idea who told her to take that on
She flogs a lot of tat tbh. Like the bag dunes. IMO you shouldn’t be having loads of designer bags on your grid for your content posts and then getting paid to advertise bag dubes in your sponsored posts. I think she takes what she can get is how it comes across

I quite like her. Do feel like she’s unrealistic in terms of dropping so much money on designer items. I’m the same age as her, work full time and live at home whilst I’m saving for a mortgage but would never had that type of money to drop on designer gear.

Also the one thing that got to me the most about her is that she wears real fur :(

Reactions: 3
She always does this when she buys a jacket or coat. Gets it way too big then says oh I could’ve easily gone down a size. So why not do it then?

She constantly has the clothes drowning her

Reactions: 7
I know this thread is a bit dead but just have to say, does she actually do anything other than just get dressed up, go out and take a photo in the same spot, then go home?

I know this thread is a bit dead but just have to say, does she actually do anything other than just get dressed up, go out and take a photo in the same spot, then go home?
Don‘t forget buying some pre cooked packaged food 🤣
But somehow I don’t fault her. At least she’s adhering to the regulations and is not breaking the rules left right and center.
I‘m really curious as to when she’s moving and what kind of house she‘s bought!

Reactions: 5
Freya Killin is another influencer I’ve unfollowed. The fact that she promotes awful fast fashion brands is so toxic. It shows that she doesn’t care... she would dig deeper otherwise. In addition her frequent promotions of zara and H&M annoyed me and is so harmful. Zara and H&M have been linked to Chinese forced labour prison camps which has been widely reported in the media. Yet most influencers have no morals and decide to ignore this... not even mentioning brands like Missguided, boohoo, plt. It just shows how desperate these influencers are

• Heart
Reactions: 7