Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since the start of lockdown I started to realise the influencers toxic behaviour I now call them scroungers/beggars. Making home accounts to receive free items, promoting anything saying it’s their favourite brand just because it will get them coin. It’s embarrassing at this point.

Reactions: 5
I've had to unfollow Freya, I can't stand the way she goes on. Such a boring life nothing interesting to add.

Reactions: 6
Thoughts on her? Attached a recent story of hers to discuss. I used to like her, completely not at all relatable to me but for some reason I liked that. But like all the insta wankers I ended up disliking them for one reason or another. There’s no thread about her on here so thought I’d start one.
Ok am new to this thread haven’t even checked if it’s busy or not lol. I just searched for a thread on Freya as it irked me I’ve asked her a question (and specifically said i had already searched her highlights etc so as not to waste both our time, but couldn’t find the info) and she’s never replied which is always a giveaway with influencers on whether they are really that nice or not.

SHOCKED at that slide on fur id never seen it. Shocking attitude - my view on fur is that I would wear it IFFFFF it was a vintage piece and even then tbh I’d feel so bleeping weird wearing an actual animal that idk. I say vintage cos in my eyes it’s been dead a longgg time and you’re not supporting an active industry - but as I say I truly think even then I’d not be able to get it out my head it’s real. Cant believe she is likening it to eating A bit of meat here and there.

I used to really like Freya, but every once in a while her stuck up personality shines through and it’s so off putting.

I remember seeing some old screenshots of her Facebook account with statues preaching to Vote Conservative and writing stuff about ‘scroungers’ and why should she have to pay for other people’s things if they’re too lazy to work hard. I’m really not one to judge people’s political opinions but her attitude was just disgusting! Especially as she’s clearly never worked hard in her life, she’s just from a middle class family and lived a privileged life
Omfggggg ok I’m unfollowing. I thought she was so down to earth when I first followed but have seen her stuck up personality shine through and this just cements it. She sounds like the kinda person I bleeping HATE. Also as much as I think she’s gorgeous and I like her style, it’s not the style I’d wear and it’s always the same so it’s not like I even keep up with her as an actual influencer if that makes sense. Ugh she’s a TORY???

Spot on exactly how I feel about her.
Used to love her for outfit inspo but she’s a one trick pony and I’ve definitely had enough!!!
Surely even she must be bored of getting dressed each day same old tit

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her new home and home account is sooo boring my god. Just watched her home haul and it could be literally one of 5000x different boring instagrams boring beige homes 😴 why does no one have any originality or taste of their own?

Reactions: 4
Her new home and home account is sooo boring my god. Just watched her home haul and it could be literally one of 5000x different boring instagrams boring beige homes 😴 why does no one have any originality or taste of their own?
They’re scared to be different incase it effects their income. They’re greige, neutral interiors suit their young 20s Aesthetic so heaven forbid they deviated from what they know lines their pockets

Reactions: 5
She’s unfortunately become the same as all the other influencer girls (with smaller followings on YouTube) à la Ruby Holly, Kate Hutchins etc.

Reactions: 1
Not that you should judge someone on the way they dress or look, however if she did go into Chanel with her trademark look of hair scraped back, cap on, everything oversized and a crop jacket of course they would ignore her. They were probably worried she was about to rob them to be fair.

Attachments

She's ranted soo many times about poor service from Chanel, like I get service in high fashion shops should be top tier but I feel like she expects them to fall over themselves trying to serve her... they're people too and the shops have only just reopened, maybe go a little easy on retail workers this week? You're not the queen...

She's ranted soo many times about poor service from Chanel, like I get service in high fashion shops should be top tier but I feel like she expects them to fall over themselves trying to serve her... they're people too and the shops have only just reopened, maybe go a little easy on retail workers this week? You're not the queen...
I know right, poor little princess couldn’t get served a bag, oh diddums
🙄🙄🙄 get a life ffs what a vapid little girl so much going on in the world and that’s her content. So much growing up to do

i've only recently discovered Freya, has she had work done on her face? She mentioned in a vlog she needs to get her Botox done, but has she had anything else done like lips? I clicked on an old vlog of hers and she looked different, maybe a nose job too?

I'm also incredulous as to how much money she drops on clothes / homeware / designer bags. Shouldn't that be going to a house deposit?! i know influencers make loads of money but she must spend thousands and thousands a month, and her rent must be huge, at least 2.5k i'd say at a guess given how nice her flat is and the fact it seems to be in west london.

I do always find it a bit cringey that these influencers live sponging off their parents way into their twenties and rather spend money only on handbags than actually starting a life as an adult... Then we have to sit through stupid conversations about "can't afford to spend this much on a kettle" when they've just bought their hundredth designer bag, seems childish to me. Appreciate people being close with their parents but I'd be embarrassed if I was 26 and had no independence, and I bet when these girls are looking for a man they want someone with their own place.

I don't THINK she's had much filler but her face looks a lot different to past years from the botox and changing eyebrow shapes

Reactions: 3
Anyone know the area where she’s living?
Does she have friends in town, I feel like she’s always by herself!
I think she's in Fulham? Definitely SW London anyways.

She does seem to have quite a few mates tbf but they are all other influencers who all dress the same and do nothing all day.

Her, Kate Hutchins and Nadia Anya all bore the life out of me, they're some of the biggest growing UK 'fashion influencers' but they literally wear the EXACT same outfit over and over.

Reactions: 7
She’s definitely more Fulham I’d say near to imperial wharf.
I live in Kensington and she’s defo putting at least 2-3.5K PCM on rent

She’s definitely more Fulham I’d say near to imperial wharf.
I live in Kensington and she’s defo putting at least 2-3.5K PCM on rent
Lord imagine the deposit she could have on a house if she saved in 1 year of that. It baffles me how she’s so rich, does she still drive the Audi TT Aswel? I unfollowed her ages ago when the bragging got too much