Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen so many influencers refusing the vaccine, wondering why this is?? Can’t figure it out, I know lots in the beauty industry are against it and as influencing is so heavily tied to beauty /cosmetic procedures I’m wondering if that’s the reason ?
It’s ironic these influencers are happy to inject themselves with Botox (poison) but are scared of a vaccine

Reactions: 6
Well considering Botox has been around for over 100 years and has loads of different medical uses I’m not really surprised. Botox has been more researched than the Covid vaccine.

It’s ironic these influencers are happy to inject themselves with Botox (poison) but are scared of a vaccine

Reactions: 7
I have absolutely nothing against people who get Botox, and also refuse the vaccine. Each to their own, we are lucky to live somewhere where we can make these choices.

However comparing the two is like apples and oranges to be honest. One has saved thousands from serious disease / death and the other is a cosmetic procedure.. I personally find it disturbing that these influencers have such a platform to spread misinformation about the vaccine and the virus.

Reactions: 4
I hate influencers that are like this. They say it’s their job, but imagine responding like that in a real work situation. Telling a customer that you’ll remember not to help next time 🤦🏻‍♀️ You’d be out on your arse

Reactions: 9
I hate influencers that are like this. They say it’s their job, but imagine responding like that in a real work situation. Telling a customer that you’ll remember not to help next time 🤦🏻‍♀️ You’d be out on your arse
Exactly!! The commenter wasn't even rude I dunno who she thinks she is biting her head off like that

Reactions: 4
Freya’s changed since she moved to london and started hanging out with the Insta huns, they’re all like this

Reactions: 6
Please noooo, Freya’s the only influencer with a personality I actually like! Don’t turn into a total witch!

How is her flat always a mess
I thought this but it only seems to be shots of her designer stuff left around. Today the Burberry coat positioned open so we could see the pattern on top, a few months ago she did the same with the god awful yeezy sliders. Fake mess I think

Reactions: 5
Her flat is a mess like most influencers because they are materialistic and buy an obscene amount of things which they don’t have the space for. They can’t upsize because their money has been spent on ugly shoes and Chanel bags

Reactions: 8
Those farfetch items! She is never going to wear the boots, defo did a haul and Will return.

Edit: Those boots are over £1k!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Those farfetch items! She is never going to wear the boots, defo did a haul and Will return.

Edit: Those boots are over £1k!!!!
I’m intrigued how the farfetch partnership works, do they offer a bigger discount to the influencer? Are the items free? It kinda feels like she’s just buying for the sake of it now, I mean the mans black top as a dress because its balenciaga? Not buying that’s fashion

Reactions: 2
I’m intrigued how the farfetch partnership works, do they offer a bigger discount to the influencer? Are the items free? It kinda feels like she’s just buying for the sake of it now, I mean the mans black top as a dress because its balenciaga? Not buying that’s fashion
As far as I understood from other influencer videos, they get a gift voucher and then they can select the pieces they want. I don‘t know if they also get paid on top of that.