Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so stupid. She goes to M&S and tells everyone she lives near it. She films the M&S. It's the one in Banstead; I've been there so I recognised it. So to find out her address you just have to search for properties sold near Banstead in the last few months. Madness
It’s only updated to November/december?

Reactions: 1
It’s 950k.Tbh her house is much nicer than others in that area that are selling for the same price. I don’t understand why she’s turning a garage into the living room tho. Surely a space for her car would be much more useful?

Reactions: 3
Ah found it, it looks to have been recently renovated but of course she is going to grift everything to be changed because why not.

I am also wondering. However, we certainly don't want any overt information that might compromise anyone's privacy.

But if you could find some way to help out....I've always loved trying to pinpoint locations.

Found it, gotta say it’s not my favourite, the island is too big and makes the kitchen barely walkable

It’s 950k.Tbh her house is much nicer than others in that area that are selling for the same price. I don’t understand why she’s turning a garage into the living room tho. Surely a space for her car would be much more useful?
I found this to be odd as well. They both have nice cars. Why wouldn’t they want to keep them in the garage to protect their exteriors from the elements? This seems really stupid.

Reactions: 2
I found this to be odd as well. They both have nice cars. Why wouldn’t they want to keep them in the garage to protect their exteriors from the elements? This seems really stupid.

Unless there is some other covered parking space for their cars she hasnt shown but not sure why she need so much “living area”
I also think the whole house seems nicely done up already she just needs to replace watever that needs to be (eg the carpet which she said stinks and perhaps doing up the toilet or her wardrobe area) but to reno the garage and watever else that seems like a major reno is a waste of money. But these “content creators” love doing unnecessary home reno for freebies and content so … 😏😏😏

And they often only gawk at how expensive things can be when they have to actually PAY for them

Reactions: 5
Has it been hidden on RightMove now? When I'm looking at the sold properties in Banstead Surrey and even with the biggest radius available, I can't see it.

It is a nice house, jfc how does she afford a million pound property living like she did in the run up? I agree it is weird to turn the garage into another room, but I guess she doesn’t really go out that much other than shopping so she wants as much of her home to be hang out area as possible.

That jacuzzi placement seems so cold though, doesn‘t look like a cozy place to hang out outside.

Reactions: 4
I like the exterior of the house but the layout upstairs is a bit odd. I understand wanting to rip though into the dining room to make one big open space but that will cost mega bucks. I need to have a look at the area to see if she got a bargain or not.

also think it’s strange she wants to reconfigure the garage. Had people do the same in my estate when they already have a good sized house. I often park my car on the garage, especially during the winter.

Guys I need help please thanks x
I like the exterior of the house but the layout upstairs is a bit odd. I understand wanting to rip though into the dining room to make one big open space but that will cost mega bucks. I need to have a look at the area to see if she got a bargain or not.

also think it’s strange she wants to reconfigure the garage. Had people do the same in my estate when they already have a good sized house. I often park my car on the garage, especially during the winter.
Guys I need some help please x

Reactions: 2
What's the selling date? I can't find any 950k houses in Surrey + 3 mile radius :(