Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s really struggling with her weight gain. She before had the advantage of pretty girl, slim shape that looks good in everything and now with (it seems like relationship happiness) weight gain she struggles to go for the same vibes she used to go for.

She still looks great but it seems that she doesn’t know how to dress for being slightly curvier now, which is a shame. Focusing so much on the hair, fillers, etc just ages her instead.

Reactions: 5
All that botox and filler does not look good on anyone but especially when you inevitably put on weight! She clearly has the money to hire a dietician + chef + PT, it's what I'd do in her position

Reactions: 6
I feel like she is trying for a baby/has recently experienced baby loss due to some stories she’s posted recently. May explain the ‘weight gain’ people were discussing earlier

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I feel like she is trying for a baby/has recently experienced baby loss due to some stories she’s posted recently. May explain the ‘weight gain’ people were discussing earlier
I would say defooooo not? All her energy was in the house and I don’t think she’s ready to be a mummy blogger?! Her bags are her kids

Reactions: 8
Yeah I doubt she's trying for a baby yet. Seems far too obsessed with materialistic things such as bags and fancy hotels atm. I think she's just put weight on from being in a relationship and ordering deliveroo 987653 times a week.

Reactions: 11
She fake tan her hands so much and so patchy. Then her face and neck are so pale but everywhere else is orange.

She obvs picked or borrowed the wrong dress, she wasnt feeling the makeup, and hated her whole look no wonder she didnt post any pics from that gala on her feed?

Her parents and granny always seem so nice and cute tho.

The whole vid is a huge space nk ad… peppered with lots of product placement & random unboxing of designer shoes.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s gonna constantly be in posh hotels now isn’t she as she’ll say it’s too far to travel back to Surrey for all these events/PR invites

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guessing the hotel was an undisclosed discounted stay. That whole vlog was basically an advert for space NK and the hotel.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, rich, creamy frigging custard is really going to help with that healthy eating you were on about a matter of weeks ago. And the stupid buy everything from M+S Sunday dinner that she seems to think is so quirky. :rolleyes:
I've never known anyone get what is essentially a tuna sandwich delivered for lunch - lazy arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s trying far too hard to make not cooking/not being able to cook a cute quirk when it is not. Why is she begging for a massive kitchen renovation when she will just heat up pre-made meals in there or unpack delivery?

I have friends that don’t like to cook but they put together some basic meals and sandwiches and don’t rely on delivery 90% of the time. They just don’t make it their personality that it is hilarious how they cannot even do roast potatoes and carrots.

She is so stupid. She goes to M&S and tells everyone she lives near it. She films the M&S. It's the one in Banstead; I've been there so I recognised it. So to find out her address you just have to search for properties sold near Banstead in the last few months. Madness

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She is so stupid. She goes to M&S and tells everyone she lives near it. She films the M&S. It's the one in Banstead; I've been there so I recognised it. So to find out her address you just have to search for properties sold near Banstead in the last few months. Madness
She needs to remember she is not in an apartment building with concierge and security now!

How much was the house?

She’s clearly ‘rolling in money’ (as my mother used to say), given the impressive house purchase followed by another pair of Chanel shoes, and Louboutin boots in this latest vlog.

But I have to say that despite her excessive purchasing and over emphasis on luxury, I find her quite endearing and enjoy watching her videos, though I usually skip through the AD bits.