Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get how she has so many followers. She dresses like every girl who likes Zara. She has no personal style

Reactions: 7
Oh my god, sorry but duck right off Freya, a £1000 denim jacket at the airport to go on holiday to Jamaica! Soooo relatable!

Reactions: 1
Oh she’s on a bae-cation with Reece! Wonder if he’ll make it to the gram other than his hand

Oh she’s on a bae-cation with Reece! Wonder if he’ll make it to the gram other than his hand
She said in her recent vlog she won‘t show him and won‘t even say his real name. Unless they get engaged or the like….

apparently they‘ve been dating since August 2021

She said in her recent vlog she won‘t show him and won‘t even say his real name. Unless they get engaged or the like….

apparently they‘ve been dating since August 2021
oh wow, why the secrets? Everyone knows his name is Reece Hall

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know how they met?
She says in her last video, they met in Ibiza because they stayed at the same hotel and the girls she was with knew him. They hung out shortly on holiday and then 2-3 weeks later when he hit her up in her dms on IG.

She bought her BF a LV Keepall for his birthday, this girl spends so much money when she only has 78K subs on YouTube she literally seems to spend like the influencers with 1m subs. How does she afford her lifestyle?

Reactions: 4
She has seemed a bit depressed to me lately, to be honest. Not very inspired, just shopping expensive items and that's her only content. Hope everything's ok.

She has seemed a bit depressed to me lately, to be honest. Not very inspired, just shopping expensive items and that's her only content. Hope everything's ok.
When the reality of buying whatever you want doesn’t actually bring you happiness… she could also just be loving being in a relationship and lost her buzz for creating content. Just making monkey off aff links and such. Suppose she’s not sat at home alone anymore with that stupid lemon filter

When the reality of buying whatever you want doesn’t actually bring you happiness… she could also just be loving being in a relationship and lost her buzz for creating content. Just making monkey off aff links and such. Suppose she’s not sat at home alone anymore with that stupid lemon filter
Apparently he lives with her now, in her flat. So maybe she just doesn’t have as much alone time to be on camera etc

She bought her BF a LV Keepall for his birthday, this girl spends so much money when she only has 78K subs on YouTube she literally seems to spend like the influencers with 1m subs. How does she afford her lifestyle?
It’s from DH Gate aka £38 free p&p

Reactions: 3
Do you really think she buys fakes? I think she is too snobby for this?

You can get really good fakes like 1:1 and I don’t think her level of income would mean she could buy all the designer stuff she does. I mean all she posts is some AF links and that apartment and car aren’t cheap.

I don’t think she does. I feel like she’s blown through her savings trying to keep up with her Insta pals since moving to London

Reactions: 5
You can get really good fakes like 1:1 and I don’t think her level of income would mean she could buy all the designer stuff she does. I mean all she posts is some AF links and that apartment and car aren’t cheap.
if I could be bothered I’d go through her insta and add up the value of all her bags, but I can’t so I’d estimate her vast amount of handbags add up to over £50k especially as she has a few Chanels.

The worst thing is she bought it 9 hours or so before their flight and she openly admitted „I haven‘t bought a gift for my boyfriends birthday yet so I have to go into central now.“ I find it astounding to buy a gift last minute for someone you love and then this „random“ gift is a £ 2000 handbag. Quite uninspiring and low effort from her