Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve followed Freya since she had about 12k followers and she really changed! She used to be down to earth, entertaining and much more relatable, not any more! The Botox/fillers are OTT! And always buying a new designer bag is not relatable (having said that I wouldn’t be at all surprised if some of them were actually DH gate) ALSO I find it funny that she makes it look like she so loaded but flew to Dubai in economy 😆

Reactions: 10

Ellos

Usually they get for example £1000 to spend on whatever items they choose from the brand website, then on top of that the actual pay/fee they charge (Freya's case I'd guess anything between 10-20k depending on the campaign size, how many posts and which channels etc) and then on top of that the affiliate links. Sometimes deals work in a way that they don't get a beforehand agreed payment/fee but have made a contract agreeing the influencer gets 20% or so of all the sales the campaign has made through their ad. It's easy to track the total sales through their discount codes.
---
I personally don't think influencing will ever die off. Platforms and people might change but social media doesn't - it's really up to whether the influencer themselves stay relevant through the years... Freya doing the same stuff year after year is not good for her business.

Reactions: 10
Her most recent vlog proved in the most blatant way what a plastic doll she really is. There is zero originality about her content. Her face looks like ordered from page 3 of the most recent catalogue of plastic surgery and her clothes a far cry for 'I want to be part of the cool kids too' - and don't get me started on the house crap. Like how is it cute to forget what you already bought?! I see that so often. Influencers laughing off the fact that they don't remember on what they've spend their money. Ok. It's her money. But it's the river in Bangladesh where her cheap Giolia-gifted clothes land once worn for the ad.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
She is so stupid. She goes to M&S and tells everyone she lives near it. She films the M&S. It's the one in Banstead; I've been there so I recognised it. So to find out her address you just have to search for properties sold near Banstead in the last few months. Madness

• Wow

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Yeah, rich, creamy frigging custard is really going to help with that healthy eating you were on about a matter of weeks ago. And the stupid buy everything from M+S Sunday dinner that she seems to think is so quirky. :rolleyes:
I've never known anyone get what is essentially a tuna sandwich delivered for lunch - lazy arse.

• Haha

georgiecait

VIP Member
That just shows how shallow her/lydia Millen are. They think they’re above decorating their own tree which is the best part!
Quite sad really.

coffee1234

She is a fashion influencer who has no fashion sense of her own. She just buys whatever brand / style is the most popular. It would be such a miserable way to live, never being happy as you need to constantly keep up with whatever is on trend that week. She needs to find herself and her own way otherwise,
she is just going to be constantly chasing the newest things and never getting ahead.

icannoteven

VIP Member
And that pile of orange boxes next to her whenever she vlogs, just somehow so tacky and show off-y or smth. Like the whole hermes orange unboxing is her whole personality now.

szn-123

I wasnt referring to a different country just the North of England 😅 but I do understand that she wants to be close to London and wants a certain type of house and that's her choice
lol why would she want to move up north?! Her family are close to London and her job is there. Her life is there. She has bought a decent size house which she can afford. She makes some silly purchases but she seems to have done well with the house. I don’t think buying a massive house in cash in somewhere like County Durham would make sense for her

barrrlohflaughs

Chatty Member
I hate influencers that are like this. They say it’s their job, but imagine responding like that in a real work situation. Telling a customer that you’ll remember not to help next time 🤦🏻‍♀️ You’d be out on your arse

AJ7812

Has anyone else noticed how many times she posts photos of food and says how disgusting it was? I feel like 90% of her food photos she is saying it was disgusting etc.

passmethetea101

I used to really like her but nowadays she is too unrelatable and just seems like all she cares about is her public image. The boyfriend also seems very showy and almost seems like he's leaching off her.

As for not being able to get a mortgage - seriously, the amount she's spent recently on bags and jewellery would she even need a mortgage? I'm guessing she wants to live in an affluent area in a massive house but if she was sensible she'd buy something out right and just rent it out and make money.

In a few years she'll look back and have nothing to show for herself - imagine if Instagram didn't exist, would she really have 238434947x Chanel bags and 50k worth of jewellery on her wrist.

coffee1234

How is it she makes shopping for a autumn mug so that she can drink her pumpkin spice nespresso coffee her mission of the day??

She mentioned having classic pieces in her wardrobe constantly but yet goes out and buy new clothes all the time. Who is she kidding. Lol
Many of the clothes she has all look very, very similar. She is 100% addicted to shopping. I have no idea how she manages to pay for everything AND have a deposit for a house in the London area. Mental.

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Does she have no originality or imagination! So bothered about what is the "right look" or "right vibe" for the house.
Here's a novel idea 😲: Do what you actually like! You've got to live in it. It doesn't have to be a matchy matchy cream dream with notes of taupe. EVERYONE has that covered already, babe. :D
Live in the house. See what you like and what you feel it needs. This should be creative and FUN, and not the bang it out in 6 months paint by poll project.

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
She may as well take her duvet and just sleep in Harrods at this point.
Wonder if the staff think it's weird to go in virtually every day? :D

• Haha

DimpleFace

Goodness she doesn’t have an ounce of creativity does she. Every video is a haul. She’s so out of touch, no one wants to watch influencers buy 1000 items of clothes and influence others to do the same. It’s so unsustainable and gross.

Her outfits also just look exactly the same year on year so don’t even understand why she buys so much tat

passmethetea101

I agree, I used to really like her and found her very relatable however within the last 1/2 years she's just become so out of touch.

I find it so patronizing when influencers are head to toe in expensive designer outfits 90% of the time yet are posting links to New Look clothes which they 'love'.

I feel like she tries so hard to fit into the 'insta stereotype'. Vlogging her trips to Whole Foods when we all know she eats deliveroo takeaways 6 days a week.

I also have a feeling she's broken up with her bf but I could be wrong.

• Wow