Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came here to potentially drop a grenade .
she follows one of the wags at Crystal Palace and commented on her post saying “have the best time” as she was going on her hen do, this wag lives in Surrey no where near the London/Essex groups . The wag isn’t a influencer or in the circuit . Is there any way her bf could play for CPFC ?

Reactions: 4
she follows one of the wags at Crystal Palace and commented on her post saying “have the best time” as she was going on her hen do, this wag lives in Surrey no where near the London/Essex groups . The wag isn’t a influencer or in the circuit . Is there any way her bf could play for CPFC ?
she said her bf does trading and wanted to move to Dubai so I don’t think he plays football

Reactions: 3
He doesn’t play football

Reactions: 1
I’m not gonna lie I feel bad for her boyfriend he goes all out for her and she seems to cheap out a little. I’m pretty sure rixos do heavily discounted or gifted stays for influencers considering so many have gone recently and are constantly tagging the hotel while they’re there. It was the same last year she got him s quick gift days before his birthday when it seems he really goes all out for her and buys her very thought out gifts

I can’t be the only one thinking that the bag her boyfriend got her is NOT to her taste - AT ALL.
it’s not something I’d ever imagine her picking for herself or wearing. She said she loves it but I’m not sure we’ll ever see her use it.
Her birkin on the other hand is stunning, does anyone know how much she would have paid for it?

Reactions: 1
I can’t be the only one thinking that the bag her boyfriend got her is NOT to her taste - AT ALL.
it’s not something I’d ever imagine her picking for herself or wearing. She said she loves it but I’m not sure we’ll ever see her use it.
Her birkin on the other hand is stunning, does anyone know how much she would have paid for it?
About 7000 pound or 8000 euros. Not sure if that is the amount with VAT which you can get back in Paris before you go back to your own country.

Reactions: 2
what bag did he get her?
---
I’m not gonna lie I feel bad for her boyfriend he goes all out for her and she seems to cheap out a little. I’m pretty sure rixos do heavily discounted or gifted stays for influencers considering so many have gone recently and are constantly tagging the hotel while they’re there. It was the same last year she got him s quick gift days before his birthday when it seems he really goes all out for her and buys her very thought out gifts
it is defo pr or gifted as she’s tagging it and I’ve seen so many other influencers doing the same. Not sure why as it’s a nice hotel in a popular area, I wouldn’t have thought they’d need to hand out free stays? But agree he goes alllll out and she will defo make more money than him so goes to show what she values more. This month alone I don’t even want to imagine what she’s spent on top of her rent, bills, car payments… over 20k? 25k?

I’m actually not sure that she didn’t pay for the italy trip though. She said he arranged it all…doesn’t mean it was his card that he paid by.

I found what she said about her boyfriend painted him out to be ungrateful. Him not liking any of his presents. He’s kinda hit the jackpot in terms of shacking up with her and driving her car around. It’s kinda vile.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She does wear a lot of beige though so maybe that's why he thought she'd like it 😂

Reactions: 5
Someone who genuinely has wealth and money does NOT drop £10k on a bag when they don’t own their own home…

Reactions: 10
Someone who genuinely has wealth and money does NOT drop £10k on a bag when they don’t own their own home…
I don't think she makes the wisest choices with her money. Especially sending her designer clothes to get washed and ironed. Someone has clearly gone and stolen them, but even if they weren't, who knows how they're treated. I'm very pedantic about washing my clothes and they're all affordable

Reactions: 6
She posted Q&A answers and someone asked if she has used the Birkin and if she’s scared having expensive things in London. Her answer is that she doesn’t use/wear most of her expensive stuff in London… I mean the lies girl? We literally see you vlogging but ok. She’s defo said that as a deterrent for anyone thinking her apartment is lying empty because she’s on holidays and could be a target to rob

Reactions: 7
She posted Q&A answers and someone asked if she has used the Birkin and if she’s scared having expensive things in London. Her answer is that she doesn’t use/wear most of her expensive stuff in London… I mean the lies girl? We literally see you vlogging but ok. She’s defo said that as a deterrent for anyone thinking her apartment is lying empty because she’s on holidays and could be a target to rob
yeh I also think it’s a deterrent as Tamara was robbed when she was away and also Molly Mae. She seems to wear her designer items a lot in nights out,maybe not the Birkin yet but it is brand new

yeh I also think it’s a deterrent as Tamara was robbed when she was away and also Molly Mae. She seems to wear her designer items a lot in nights out,maybe not the Birkin yet but it is brand new
Yeah defo a deterrent as she does wear them out doesn’t she! Even on nights out you see her with them. The jewellery too. Freya hun I think they know you’re lying too