Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL at her saying that she lived in Chelsea. She was definitely in SW6, around Townmead Road/Imperial Wharf area which is 100% Fulham. Really grotty surroundings too - right in the middle of a massive gigantic construction site. Must have been incredibly noisy, and what an eyesore all those portacabins right outside. Not a desirable place to live by any means. Hope she has bought in a better location!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah I was gonna say where do we think she’s bought, it looks quite big considering the front doors she’s considering

Reactions: 2
I think she’s bought in Surrey. I guess Kent no longer lived up to her luxe standards
Can you further explain? I’m American so my only reference to Surrey is that’s it’s where Harry Potter’s grew up 😅 which I think would be lovely hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can you further explain? I’m American so my only reference to Surrey is that’s it’s where Harry Potter’s grew up 😅 which I think would be lovely hahaha

It’s on the outskirts of London maybe about 20 miles from where she used to live.

She has wrote about her move on her insta stories, I really like how honest she is being about the whole thing. I’m not self employed and got a mortgage fine but I remember it being a nightmare finding a suitable house, how bad the estate agents were and how quickly potential homes were selling

Reactions: 4
She bought in a really tough market. Even though she earns loads the mortgage advisors seem to hate the self employed, I’ve had some experience.
Fair enough she FINALLY bought I’m not sure how long I could have taken her constant moaning about wanting to buy.
Surrey is gorgeous, also huge, depends which town she’s in. Amazing connections to London without being right in the heart of it, bit quieter. Maybe she’ll get a dog that’ll enjoy the open spaces?

Good for her she bought the house alone and not with her bf, but I imagine she’s going to play surrey housewife now. She’s got the beige wardrobe and RangeRover, now she can drive to morning pilates and stroll in nature. I think she said she wanted to get a cat though lol.

Wonder why she’s rushing into renovating straight away - the place looks perfectly liveable so she should settle in and get a feel for the vibe. Also the blatant begging for a kitchen company to sponsor her to give her the dream kitchen she wants. Pretending it would be a waste to get rid of the current one (lol the duck does she care about waste…) but posting about it enough that it is clear she wants it sponsored by someone.

Gross behaviour, especially with her rate of spending.

Reactions: 9
It can be worthwhile buying a house to immediately renovate IF it needs renovating. She's talking about knocking down walls and doors and moving brand new ktichens. :rolleyes: Tell me, Freya, exactly what you love about this house that is about to become a building site?
As far as I know, she has no experience of this. It will be messy and disruptive and noisy...and then some. (Frankly, I can just see her nipping off to a hotel for a while. :) .)
Looks like she's going for the perfectly nice, but utterly bland and uninspiring, copy and paste instahun beige aesthetic. :sleep:

Reactions: 3
No doubt she will get a collab for a whole refurb and not have to actually spend a penny

Reactions: 1
It can be worthwhile buying a house to immediately renovate IF it needs renovating. She's talking about knocking down walls and doors and moving brand new ktichens. :rolleyes: Tell me, Freya, exactly what you love about this house that is about to become a building site?
As far as I know, she has no experience of this. It will be messy and disruptive and noisy...and then some. (Frankly, I can just see her nipping off to a hotel for a while. :) .)
Looks like she's going for the perfectly nice, but utterly bland and uninspiring, copy and paste instahun beige aesthetic. :sleep:
she’s doing it because it’s content, she will probably earn more off the back of this than she would her usual endless shopping sprees

Reactions: 7
“I need you to help, straight or herringbone flooring”. Stop being such a beg. Buy your own flooring and stop sending hints to companies. Pathetic.

Reactions: 10
Of course she has set up a house account for it.

Is it me, or it’s not normal to be able to buy a house and immediately renovate/redecorate everything to your taste? No wonder people feel inadequate next to influencers! And I say this as someone who did have my house painted throughout and floors done before moving in… but nothing like new kitchen/bathroom/wardrobes!

“I need you to help, straight or herringbone flooring”. Stop being such a beg. Buy your own flooring and stop sending hints to companies. Pathetic.
It's so pathetic and so obvious! Try having your own personal taste and not doing a copy and paste of all the other influencer home accounts.
We thought the shopping was monotonous. I think this is going to be one dull ride. :D

Reactions: 8
Influencers do these polls to increase engagement and reach with algorhytm. Raising both means bigger rates for paid campaigns.

• Sick
Reactions: 5