Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think her boyfriend is r_hall11, she follows him and his company and he seems mixed race from the story she’s put on of his hand before
agree. he used to hang out with a bad lot, spent a lot of time in dubai end of 2020/start of 2021

Reactions: 1
333D6A7E-BA4E-45EC-8225-CA73CE6AA397.png

Literally. Wow. I mean I know some people can afford it, and it was split by ten people. But I’m shocked this was a casual lunch, and they could just say yeah duck it, another bottle of wine 😰!
Also shocked there was no price difference between the Diet Coke and the normal coke 😂 Nando’s whack that sugar tax on. Gordon Ramsey is missing a trick 😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1101220
Literally. Wow. I mean I know some people can afford it, and it was split by ten people. But I’m shocked this was a casual lunch, and they could just say yeah duck it, another bottle of wine 😰!
Also shocked there was no price difference between the Diet Coke and the normal coke 😂 Nando’s whack that sugar tax on. Gordon Ramsey is missing a trick 😂
find it weird that anyone can be 'shocked' by a bill - don't they look at the menu when ordering or look at the website where it clearly must say 'tasting menu £150 each'

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1101220
There’s literally a war going on, people are losing their families and their homes and fleeing their country. And Freya felt the need to shove her expensive meal in peoples faces for what reason other then to brag 🤮🤮 ignorance must be bliss 🤮🤮

Reactions: 8
find it weird that anyone can be 'shocked' by a bill - don't they look at the menu when ordering or look at the website where it clearly must say 'tasting menu £150 each'
Exactly for her to say they are so shocked and still can't get over it they have obviously just booked the table without looking at prices. It clearly states on the website it's £155 for the tasting menu and 15% service charge will be added to the bill so that's nearly £1800 straight away without adding drinks and extra service charge. Only idiots who don't look at the price of things could be shocked.

Reactions: 7
agree. he used to hang out with a bad lot, spent a lot of time in dubai end of 2020/start of 2021
I’ve got a friend that follows them both and they’ve been posting the same stories.

Very surprised there each other’s type…

I guess she's definitely not vaccinated as she said she was very restricted as to where she can travel, which isn't really the case anymore if you're vaccinated unless I'm mistaken. Strange that she had covid recently and that's not enough to allow her to travel freely.

Reactions: 2
2A27B98C-7382-4B58-8222-D612BB62CA96.jpeg

how old is Freya 28? Or 29? She needs to hang back on the Botox, she’s so young, and when your face doesn’t naturally crease at all when you smile, it makes you look really strange Imo. I’m not against anyone having work done, not at all, but I do think people need to be told when it’s too much.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1153549
how old is Freya 28? Or 29? She needs to hang back on the Botox, she’s so young, and when your face doesn’t naturally crease at all when you smile, it makes you look really strange Imo. I’m not against anyone having work done, not at all, but I do think people need to be told when it’s too much.
Oh lord…. I don’t really follow Freya anymore but yes she’s slowly becoming another Sarah Ashcroft I see!!! Looking 40 at the age of 27! Fillers are just the most aging thing.

I’ve followed Freya since she had about 12k followers and she really changed! She used to be down to earth, entertaining and much more relatable, not any more! The Botox/fillers are OTT! And always buying a new designer bag is not relatable (having said that I wouldn’t be at all surprised if some of them were actually DH gate) ALSO I find it funny that she makes it look like she so loaded but flew to Dubai in economy 😆

Reactions: 10