Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneynana21

VIP Member
With Liz has full-on rekindling her friendship with KT now, and KT being the Alpha Male that she is,
KT made Liz shrink into her shell as far as Dorks Channel went and put her in her place..

Pretty obvious to me now, as much as I've stuck up for Liz in the past that she is shit scared of KT and KT wears the pants just like she does with Spence.
The moment Liz popped up on BLABs channel the other day, she lost any support she ever had from me.
Just a shame they are gonna bring Dave's Channel crashing down with them. I don't think either of them quite understands the momentum building up against any vlogger associated with Best Life, especially after KTs "Vlogging is way harder than nursing by far" comments she made.

I'll always like Liz, I do believe she's a nice person, has a good heart with good intentions, but she's weak as piss when it comes to KT and very easily manipulated.
I just can't support that anymore.
I personally think FRESH BAKED & DAVID are complete shit already!

Reactions: 9

JakeDog

When you are doing daily blogs you run out of material really fast. Since this is your only source of income. You must put out junk. The blog becomes about him not Disney.

summa1888

VIP Member
yeah i've watched the thursday livestreams, i've never seen any reference to Brickey
i stopped watching any new videos the last two months. i still watch some of the old ones. it's amazing to me his news videos get 40k views and some of his old videos had like 6k. i don't get people that watched long term and would love this completely different content. it's his channel and i don't hate him or anything, just not interested anymore in what it is now. i don't think they're That close to BLAB anymore. i look at Liz's instagram and KT is never among the friends in her insta stories. I really wonder why David would tweet about not feeling well and not going to the park. No one would have ever known he didn't feel good.. Feels like a shot at BLAB.

Jackprot!

Chatty Member
Yeah. I definitely wouldn’t put a permanent memorial of someone that committed a murder/suicide on my skin…at least not so close to my other Disneyland tattoos!
Uh... and the characters Lock Shock and Barrel are a play on the term "Lock, stock, and barrel", which is related to firearms. WTF?

She can't be this ignorant.... memorialize someone with a tattoo that refers to the thing that killed them.... terrific.

• Wow

STEVIEDOODLES

like honestly it just feels petty because he mentioned the board last night. if there's something really wrong that's one thing, but when i read someone say 'we should be able to air our grievances" what? grievances can you have against someone you don't know. there's channels that ive watched that i've increasingly gotten fed up with, but posting about their looks and stuff all day ..nah
hi yes. I made the grievance post that you speak of. Do you understand what a grievance is? It’s a complaint. So yes…I can absolutely have complaints and criticisms for Youtubers and apparently I’m not the only one otherwise there’d be no tattle life. :)

• Heart

shadee91762

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Wow

westville

Chatty Member
i think a mole hill has been turned into a mountain. if i was a vlogger and came here i'd be horrified too. i've thought about starting a channel but i could never take the negative comments
Wow, you have such a charismatic personality and obviously a wonderful sense of humor. I’m sure you would get literally tens of subscribers.

• Haha

BaBeemo

I used to watch Fresh Baked back when Sara was on it and from what I remember, she left because of the hate/bullying comments. Towards the end of her time on FB, she gained a lot of weight, and a lot of mean comments started showing up in the videos. She didn’t go into too much detail, but on her own channel she basically said that she couldn’t handle those types of comments and had to step away. David didn’t want to go into details either, but I remember him making a comment like if you can’t handle those types of comments then you are in the wrong business. Not sure if there’s more to the story, but that’s all I remember them saying about it.
There's definitely bad blood between him and Sara. I remember watching a vlog or live stream of hers from DCA. She was with Ian, and he was talking about something from a Fresh Baked video and he said "I don't know if you watch that anymore...". And she looked at the camera, rolled her eyes and mouthed "hell no". So, they for sure left on bad terms and ended the friendship.

elizabetherickson1313 story 19.06.2022.jpg
elizabetherickson1313 story 19.06.2022(1).jpg
elizabetherickson1313 story 19.06.2022(3).jpg

elizabetherickson1313 story 19.06.2022(2).jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Jackprot!

Chatty Member
Hi David!!! [Pete Werners...] Have you not seen the videos where he has a bottle clearly in front of him as he acts like a total ass and gets angered toward his wife or kid interrupting his cash flow... errr.... I mean stream?

• Haha

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
I used to watch Fresh Baked back when Sara was on it and from what I remember, she left because of the hate/bullying comments. Towards the end of her time on FB, she gained a lot of weight, and a lot of mean comments started showing up in the videos. She didn’t go into too much detail, but on her own channel she basically said that she couldn’t handle those types of comments and had to step away. David didn’t want to go into details either, but I remember him making a comment like if you can’t handle those types of comments then you are in the wrong business. Not sure if there’s more to the story, but that’s all I remember them saying about it.
I started watching Fresh Baked during the Sara days as well. I thought she was fun, albeit a little dramatic. I remember seeing a lot of mean things regarding her weight in social media directed to/about her, and I think you’re right that it was a large part of why she left. She was always very open about her mental health as well, so I could see that bothering her pretty badly. I met her and Liz several times at Disneyland, and they both seemed super sweet. I had to stop watching, though, because David irritates the ever loving shit out of me. Since I don’t live in California anymore, I had hoped to find a vlogger(s) that I could visit Disneyland vicariously through, but they all annoy me. While the rest of the world busts their asses at their jobs every day, these assholes are going to Disneyland/WDW and begging people for money for extra treats, upgrades to camera equipment, trips to the other side of the country to visit the other parks, and it just makes me sick. I know their stans will quickly label that as jEaLoUsY, and maybe it is, but it’s beyond ridiculous.

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
David is gonna shit himself, then cry in his Tatooine Sunrise when he learns Disney scooped him on the Treehouse...

• Haha
  • Heart

BaBeemo

It's hilarious that Liz brags about being a "theater kid" and even has the enormous tattoo on her back and then delivers that horrendous opening on the latest vlog about Boarwalk Pizza. It's so bad, she actually sounds drunk.

• Haha

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
He’s well enough to work scheduling appraisals, dealing with multiple realtors and lenders for many years.
He’s well enough to marry and have a family (I think twice).
He’s well enough to put himself on camera everyday.
He’s well enough to be accountable for his words and actions.

I will add that I don’t think he’s a bold faced liar like BLAB. His channel actually has some value for people planning trips. He misses the mark when it comes to including kids on those trips. (Just once could any of them talk about the best kids meals or point out quiet spots to let kids have a break). Anyway, on a scale of zero to BLAB he’s not too offensive.

jessburch

Chatty Member
Is Liz ever going to get her foundation color right? In the no mask video she is walking in the parking lot with an orange streak over her face and a white neck. She has been on camera numerous times with an orange or pink face. Maybe David should take her to Sephora and film go look for Disney makeup while Liz gets color matched. I must be old I don't do to any amusement park with makeup just sunscreen and chapstick. Too hot for that.

I clicked out.

• Haha