Fresh Baked David, who if animated would be a Gerbil in Newsies Attire, retires from Full Time Poker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even for the Disneyland content it seems like he doesn’t know what’s going on, he just shows up and makes obvious observations and points his camera at stuff just long enough to fill a youtube video.
So, Spencer from BLAB, but with more supposed "credibility" just cause he has been doing this longer than anyone else. 🤣🤣

Reminds me of that Justin Scarred conversation vid where they both praise each other only become they both have been doing this for a long time.

Reactions: 6
I haven’t watched this channel in a long time, but the other day youtube recommended me a video of his that included him talking about Epic Universe…I think like 80% of what he said about it was wrong? Like why even include that topic if you clearly have no idea what you are talking about? Channels like Mickey Views and Theme Park Stop have already revealed what the attractions and lands are going to be months ago so I don’t get what the point of him looking at aerial photos and (wrongly) guessing what is coming is? 🤔

The Disneyland part of the video was just as bad. Wow, let’s spend most of the video looking at the Treehouse and Tiana construction…thrilling…..😴

For someone who has done this for many years and apparently does this full time you’d think he’d come across more knowledgeable. Even for the Disneyland content it seems like he doesn’t know what’s going on, he just shows up and makes obvious observations and points his camera at stuff just long enough to fill a youtube video.
At this point all these vloggers are just phoning in "their jobs" its a waste anymore to watch any of them.

It feels like the quality of Fresh Baked has gone down quite a bit since he decided to give up his regular job and do youtube full time. In my opinion his videos were a lot more fun when he was hanging out with Sarah, Ronnie and Ian back in the day. I rarely if ever click on any of his solo park vids, they just feel so boring without anybody to riff off of.

Reactions: 7
yes exactly. i only made 6- 7 minutes into a couple videos in the past year. i brought up in the comments one time they use to be better and some buffoon replied they are better now. i saw another comment once about Ian and some dope jumped in and said he doesn't come to the park anymore. yes he does, he's just not in the videos. i don't get it. definitely the biggest change of any of the vloggers.

Reactions: 1
It feels like the quality of Fresh Baked has gone down quite a bit since he decided to give up his regular job and do youtube full time. In my opinion his videos were a lot more fun when he was hanging out with Sarah, Ronnie and Ian back in the day. I rarely if ever click on any of his solo park vids, they just feel so boring without anybody to riff off of.
Sarah told Ian that David was just using him so he stopped coming around when Sarah left freshbaked. Ronnie and David not on good terms David Flakes on Ronnie all the time to do the podcast. Ethan was the tech guy he's long gone as well as paparazzi Mike. They didn't like the way David treated them like employees and not friends. Not sure what ever happened to kitty and Mariano. Only old school Muffins know who I'm referring to.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Sarah told Ian that David was just using him so he stopped coming around when Sarah left freshbaked. Ronnie and David not on good terms David Flakes on Ronnie all the time to do the podcast. Ethan was the tech guy he's long gone as well as paparazzi Mike. They didn't like the way David treated them like employees and not friends. Not sure what ever happened to kitty and Mariano. Only old school Muffins know who I'm referring to.
Kitty! It’s been a minute.

I remember Paparazzi Mike did not speak highly of David at one point, after Mike left. He was subtle, but the message was loud and clear.

Ian was on Freshbaked for a year and a half after Sarah left, he's been on a couple in the last year randomly and they still reply to each other on twitter. Actually Ethan was in a photo with then on Intagram several months ago at DCA. i was surprised to see that.

Reactions: 2
I think David also ran off the guy who operated the twitter page (I think his name was Nate), and there was also a lady who was running the instagram page, but now Liz apprently does the IG updates. Plus, I remember he hired a guy last year to help him edit his videos, but I think he's gone too. The common demoniator seems to be David. I too get the sense that he's very prickly behind the scenes.

Reactions: 3
I think David also ran off the guy who operated the twitter page (I think his name was Nate), and there was also a lady who was running the instagram page, but now Liz apprently does the IG updates. Plus, I remember he hired a guy last year to help him edit his videos, but I think he's gone too. The common demoniator seems to be David. I too get the sense that he's very prickly behind the scenes.
Who can forget his on-air meltdown when he and Liz were getting blowback in his live chat for bringing their their baby to the Knotts chicken parking lot spreader event with other vloggers at the height of Covid?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like Fresh Baked's biggest hater has returned to troll him on twitter again:

• Wow
  • Haha
thats funny you bring that up. i was looking at a freshbaked video from 2017 and he popped, they said he was on periscope. he looked clean cut and his teeth were fine. can only speculate what happened lol

@Former Stanlicia, indeed! His teeth are so distracting that I hate looking at them. It should not matter, but I cannot take him seriously with his stalagmites and stalactites as teeth! 😖😜
Agreed, I complain to my husband constantly that Liz should be telling him to get coiffed. How does he not see the strangling hair sticking from his neck, not to mention the pimple he had one day! Does he not review his videos before posting them, ugh 😝

wait , who are you talking about, i think the person you're quoting was talking about Tony

Ian was on Freshbaked for a year and a half after Sarah left, he's been on a couple in the last year randomly and they still reply to each other on twitter. Actually Ethan was in a photo with then on Intagram several months ago at DCA. i was surprised to see that.

I liked Ian. He was genuine in his love and knowledge about Disney parks and did not come off as a narcissistic blowhard like 95% of Disney vloggers do.

• Heart
David is certainly no authority on Disney or Disneyland. It’s really sad he has spent so much of his time and energy trying to feed his fragile ego by strutting around DL to make his pointless videos, while leaving in EVERY SINGLE “Fresh Baked!” call out.

I don’t appreciate his petty glee (masked as earnest concern), asinine analogies, and typical uninformed assessment of the state of Disney in his latest “How Disney Survives 2024…” dumbass vid. Yeah, the company is not doing well. Yeah, it’s your livelihood, too. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. David: you’re a barnacle on the Disneyland ship, not the captain.

Maybe Disney should revoke his magic key for any time for any reason as they state in their website. Maybe he can comment further on “Top Ramen Mode” then. Maybe David needs a break especially since Disney’s policies bother him so much... I think a little perspective would do him well.

David is certainly no authority on Disney or Disneyland. It’s really sad he has spent so much of his time and energy trying to feed his fragile ego by strutting around DL to make his pointless videos, while leaving in EVERY SINGLE “Fresh Baked!” call out.
One of the best examples of this was posted a few months back. After doing his weekly "review" of the state of construction on the Adventureland Treehouse for a good 7-10 minutes, including some back story prior to its earlier conversion to Tarzan's Treehouse, he then proceeded to head out to DTD to observe the progress then being made on the Ralph Brennan's remodel.

Walking through DTD, the background music was "Swisskapolka" from the original Swiss Family Treehouse. As he walked along, David kept commenting that the music seemed really familiar to him, but he just couldn't put his finger on it. Was it from a movie? He was sure it would come to him. We were practically screaming at the screen "It's from the bleeping Treehouse, you moron!"

Some authority.

• Haha
View attachment 1167585
Looks like his wife’s an alcoholic.
Seems like she fell off the wagon again. Liz posted some IG stories of herself downing some liquor at a night club last night. Also, why is she still acting and partying like a single woman? Been noticing she's been abandoning David more and more lately during the Thursday livestream, leaving him to juggle taking care of their daughter while doing the show. I've got some advice for you Liz, Grow Up! And please get some help for your alcoholism before it tears your family part.

• Wow
Seems like she fell off the wagon again. Liz posted some IG stories of herself downing some liquor at a night club last night. Also, why is she still acting and partying like a single woman? Been noticing she's been abandoning David more and more lately during the Thursday livestream, leaving him to juggle taking care of their daughter while doing the show. I've got some advice for you Liz, Grow Up! And please get some help for your alcoholism before it tears your family part.
Didn’t she post that last year?