Fresh Baked David, who if animated would be a Gerbil in Newsies Attire, retires from Full Time Poker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately if you are trying to make a living on YouTube. With only 25k hits You have to do a daily blog. And that less then $40 a year unfortunately even in Disneyland and or WALT DISNEY WORLD You run out of content really fast. So you are down to eating. New menu items. merchandise and sidewalks.
‘Then most of these people take money from Disney.Or are connected with a travel agency., so they can not say anything bad. [free food and drinks.. food credit cards. Bags of gifts..is taking money].
‘so they are working for Disney in a round about way.
DISNEY BOARDS. He is one of the biggest Disney travel agency. And it goes on. You must keep DISNEY HAPPY TO GET first time on a new ride restaurant. Ext

Reactions: 1
Boy... David sure is becoming more and more a complete asshole. I admit, I enjoy his construction updates. His Thursday night live chat... Terrible. He gives zero respect to the stans who "gift" him money. His response is almost always one sentence and snarky at best.

Bordering on major jerk.

Reactions: 4
Boy... David sure is becoming more and more a complete asshole. I admit, I enjoy his construction updates. His Thursday night live chat... Terrible. He gives zero respect to the stans who "gift" him money. His response is almost always one sentence and snarky at best.

Bordering on major jerk.
💯 Last nights ”Closing DCA” was very poor audio and video quality with dark shadows and zero interest in posting better quality content. Looks to me like he’s putting up quantity with little quality. He shows signs of narcissistic behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
💯 Last nights ”Closing DCA” was very poor audio and video quality with dark shadows and zero interest in posting better quality content. Looks to me like he’s putting up quantity with little quality. He shows signs of narcissistic behavior.
Cast members and management hates it when YouTubers do this, GTFO so the CMs can finish up and go home.

Reactions: 4
Ian has been tweeting about needing help moving tomorrow. Surely Dave will show up right

• Wow
He’s out of things to tape. He makes a living. By blogging..He must post 7 posting a week. Around 20 minutes each….Even at Disneyland you run out of things to film…. So you get crap like construction updates. “ 20 minutes on is this pipe a water pipe? Gas pipe? Is for a water fountain… drinking fountain…watering plants. O a planter. ..

• Haha
He’s out of things to tape. He makes a living. By blogging..He must post 7 posting a week. Around 20 minutes each….Even at Disneyland you run out of things to film…. So you get crap like construction updates. “ 20 minutes on is this pipe a water pipe? Gas pipe? Is for a water fountain… drinking fountain…watering plants. O a planter. ..
I stopped watching because of stuff like this, videos were of construction and nothing else. The nail in the coffin was when Ian and Sarah left, mainly Ian because he added to the conversation with Disney facts, etc.

Reactions: 7
David is gonna tit himself, then cry in his Tatooine Sunrise when he learns Disney scooped him on the Treehouse...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
David is gonna tit himself, then cry in his Tatooine Sunrise when he learns Disney scooped him on the Treehouse...

I love this! Maybe this is the start of Disney actually getting ahead of the grifters and snatching the wind from their sales (and some coins from their pockets). I certainly hope so. Maybe GUESTS will actually have a chance on opening day of new attractions without a billion vloggers and wanna-be vloggers obnoxiously pushing their way to the front, holding huge cameras and talking their way through the experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love this! Maybe this is the start of Disney actually getting ahead of the grifters and snatching the wind from their sales (and some coins from their pockets). I certainly hope so. Maybe GUESTS will actually have a chance on opening day of new attractions without a billion vloggers and wanna-be vloggers obnoxiously pushing their way to the front, holding huge cameras and talking their way through the experience.
Little David put out his video today, literally a couple of hours after he did the Magic Key preview, and as expected, it sucked bawls. As predicted, it was non-stop blathering by the Gerbil, a ton of extraneous noise, and crowds of other guests either in the shot giving David the stink-eye, or trying not to be filmed without their permission. At one point, he apologized to his viewers because "they are making me move". Of course they are David, it's a bleeping preview for everyone, not just you, so keep bleeping moving and stop loitering where other people are trying to enjoy the attraction. Dipshit.

BLAB's video was an even worse abortion. Same crappy video quality, same crowds, but double the dipshits.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Newsie Gerbil is flustered and downright UPSET about the TEMPORARY addition of Genie+ to Pirates while both Haunted Mansion and the soon to be Tiana's Bayou Adventure are closed for construction. What does he expect Disney to do fill the vacuum of those rides missing from the West side of the park? Adding Genie was the only viable option.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Newsie Gerbil is flustered and downright UPSET about the TEMPORARY addition of Genie+ to Pirates while both Haunted Mansion and the soon to be Tiana's Bayou Adventure are closed for construction. What does he expect Disney to do fill the vacuum of those rides missing from the West side of the park? Adding Genie was the only viable option.
He's an angry Gerbil indeed!

• Haha
Many people that buy Genie+ are out of town people or those that buy day tickets for their once a year or even lifetime trip. They spend a lot when visiting the park and every ride should be on Genie+ for them - it just makes sense for them and for Disney. On the other hand are David and the Keys - undesirables that aren't profitable and mainly take up space - with many of them vlogging. They can always have standby or just upgrade to Genie+ if they want. David is just being selfish (which is okay) but then he passes off his selfishness as "analysis" or what's "objectively best" for the park experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Many people that buy Genie+ are out of town people or those that buy day tickets for their once a year or even lifetime trip. They spend a lot when visiting the park and every ride should be on Genie+ for them - it just makes sense for them and for Disney. On the other hand are David and the Keys - undesirables that aren't profitable and mainly take up space - with many of them vlogging. They can always have standby or just upgrade to Genie+ if they want. David is just being selfish (which is okay) but then he passes off his selfishness as "analysis" or what's "objectively best" for the park experience.
"Analysis"... HA! Jumpin' Gerbil takes himself waaaay too seriously.

• Haha
"Analysis"... HA! Jumpin' Gerbil takes himself waaaay too seriously.
"It looks like the Pirate line is just past the fourth lamppost beyond Cafe Orleans which, in my experience, means about a 47.2 minute wait". The app says 50 minutes, but I'm not buying it."

David also has the same affliction as Brayden: neither of them have any clue regarding the construction process or how long things take to build, so every vlog is a litany of "no visible progress" or "they are really dragging their feet" comments.

• Heart
i watched his video from a couple weeks ago about what he'll do in 2024. says he's hiring editors and writers to make the videos better.
that might throw out any theory that he got rid of Ian because of money.

Reactions: 2
i watched his video from a couple weeks ago about what he'll do in 2024. says he's hiring editors and writers to make the videos better.
that might throw out any theory that he got rid of Ian because of money.
Yes, but it'll trigger Spencer to go on another "we are a DIY channel" rant.

• Haha