Fresh Baked David, who if animated would be a Gerbil in Newsies Attire, retires from Full Time Poker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The things I am learning. It IS weird almost everyone has a huge age difference. …I’m still reading tho. But sheesh!
---

Why did this thread die
---

There’s Sarah with an only fans whattttt
---

Bootywho

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else feel like their videos have gotten better ever since they cut ties with BLAB? I don't know why but they seem so much happier now and as a result their videos seem to be a little better. I enjoy watching a lot of the vlogs they realize now - they're not the same as the old trip reports but I still find them enjoyable.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else feel like their videos have gotten better ever since they cut ties with BLAB? I don't know why but they seem so much happier now and as a result their videos seem to be a little better. I enjoy watching a lot of the vlogs they realize now - they're not the same as the old trip reports but I still find them enjoyable.

I agree that Fresh Baked looks a lot more happier and rejuvenated since they ended their friendship with BLAB. Its seems like everyone who's cut ties with BLAB, such as Fresh Baked, Magic Journeys, Adam the Woo and Ordinary adventures have all become a lot more happier since they dumped that toxic duo.

Reactions: 9
I finally watched FB's WDW videos. I agree, it was kind of weird him not knowing basic facts about WDW such as not knowing there was a ride inside Spaceship Earth. I thoroughly enjoyed watching him experience it for the first time. Very cool videos IMO.
Yeah. I can see him trying to portray child like wonder, but this was very off putting. It was like he was surprised by absolutely every thing in Epcot. Each country was a surprise. I think people who watch his videos are looking for expertise, not someone who know less than they do about the parks. But, I could be wrong. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I agree that Fresh Baked looks a lot more happier and rejuvenated since they ended their friendship with BLAB. Its seems like everyone who's cut ties with BLAB, such as Fresh Baked, Magic Journeys, Adam the Woo and Ordinary adventures have all become a lot more happier since they dumped that toxic duo.
I feel like anyone cutting ties with BLAB deserves some sort of pass. At least they're showing that their characters aren't completely flawed.

I don't think FB/David is very well-researched (I remember his constant focus on a planter in the Matterhorn queue with some odd speculations) and he could benefit from orthodontics (for that matter, so could I). But at least he has enthusiasm and isn't a complete bore to watch. And if he's improving, I'll root for him to succeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would like to know where to send condolences to Fresh Baked David, who was near tears over the loss of the beloved Fantasmic dragon. The way he was carrying on, you think the late Maleficent was a close personal friend instead of a fancy, albeit expensive, stage prop. Instead of expressing gratitude that the fire did not cause more damage and no one got injured or worse, he was just inconsolable.

There, there David...the Fantasmic stage appears to still be intact. Disney could just replace the prop with maybe drones for a flying dragon effect. Might make the show more fluid and dynamic. No need for the histrionics.

16690773-C42A-44E6-AFBA-316B25C5C267.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I would like to know where to send condolences to Fresh Baked David, who was near tears over the loss of the beloved Fantasmic dragon. The way he was carrying on, you think the late Maleficent was a close personal friend instead of a fancy, albeit expensive, stage prop. Instead of expressing gratitude that the fire did not cause more damage and no one got injured or worse, he was just inconsolable.

There, there David...the Fantasmic stage appears to still be intact. Disney could just replace the prop with maybe drones for a flying dragon effect. Might make the show more fluid and dynamic. No need for the histrionics.

View attachment 2130074
Haha! I deliberately joined this thread today after seeing his very emotional report. I knew there would be comments. Poor guy. 😂

• Haha
Why does David insist on delivering these so-called “State of Disneyland” reports? They aren’t live and are really of no use to anyone since they are so after the fact. All they do is tell us what it was like at Disneyland according to David on a particular day that is already over. There’s no reason to believe that what he thinks he observed will be the case for anyone’s visit in the future for any reason.

Also, David seems to be REALLY hung up on what he perceives to be shocking and offensively inaccurate wait times. As if Disney goes out of their way to screw over and mislead people about wait times on a random Thursday. It’s an estimate of the time needed to accommodate the loading and unloading of people of all ages and all physical abilities and not just the number of people in line or where they happen to be standing. Maybe the posted time was adjusted right after he passed by, maybe it took a little longer to update the sign, etc., maybe it’s not a big deal and David needs to remember that the CMs are people, too.

When he moans and whines about stuff like this, he isn’t being critical of some faceless corporation, he is disrespecting the actual CMs doing their best to keep everything moving. It’s not perfect system and never will be, so why crap on them in an ultimately useless video?

Reactions: 6
Why does David insist on delivering these so-called “State of Disneyland” reports? They aren’t live and are really of no use to anyone since they are so after the fact. All they do is tell us what it was like at Disneyland according to David on a particular day that is already over. There’s no reason to believe that what he thinks he observed will be the case for anyone’s visit in the future for any reason.

Also, David seems to be REALLY hung up on what he perceives to be shocking and offensively inaccurate wait times. As if Disney goes out of their way to screw over and mislead people about wait times on a random Thursday. It’s an estimate of the time needed to accommodate the loading and unloading of people of all ages and all physical abilities and not just the number of people in line or where they happen to be standing. Maybe the posted time was adjusted right after he passed by, maybe it took a little longer to update the sign, etc., maybe it’s not a big deal and David needs to remember that the CMs are people, too.

When he moans and whines about stuff like this, he isn’t being critical of some faceless corporation, he is disrespecting the actual CMs doing their best to keep everything moving. It’s not perfect system and never will be, so why crap on them in an ultimately useless video?
This is exactly why David and Fresh Baked Disney doesn't have Disney Media Pass and doesn't get invited to private events. After all the years dedicated to just one theme park, that does nothing back for him. Why do you think he's making Universal Studios Videos now?
Did not see David covering the Haunted Mansion Movie red carpet event at Disneyland something actually relevant. He was obviously left off the list and didn't get an invite. 180k plus subscribers by the way. Still no Disney media pass in sight.

i don't know why he does those videos, it doesn't occur to him that if anyone is actually using his videos to plan a trip, by the time they go to DL conditions would have changed (supposedly) . there's no rewatchability in the stuff now. just him walking around by himself pointing out wait times. the only videos i watch occasionally now are the old ones.

After doing a livestream from Disneyland yesterday (he said yesterday lives from the park would become common now) he's going live yet again today from the park on the fresh baked presents channel. I wonder if his decision to do youtube full time is starting to bite him in the butt financially now?
Being that he seems to have a very generous audience, perhaps he feels he can grift off of them even more now with the park livestreams.

Reactions: 1
After doing a livestream from Disneyland yesterday (he said yesterday lives from the park would become common now) he's going live yet again today from the park on the fresh baked presents channel. I wonder if his decision to do youtube full time is starting to bite him in the butt financially now?
Being that he seems to have a very generous audience, perhaps he feels he can grift off of them even more now with the park livestreams.
C’mon man, for every $200 in super chats during his live streams, he mobile orders a danish from Jolly Holiday for one lucky fan!

• Haha
i doubt it. people keep asking on his thursday streams to live stream from the park

Wait, he's live-streaming from the parks again? He better be cautious because the Ivory Hustler might not take kindly to him encroaching on her territory.

• Haha
Yeah David is a Stan to on her page.
She's a sad story that lady romey Sarah getting kicked out of Fresh Baked after David reached 100k kicked her to the curb replaced with boring alcoholic mom of the year Liz.. Sarah had EVERYTHING! Threw it all away for her politcal views and social media outburst David had to cut her loose and Christian left her over starting an only fans and not sharing the revenue..... loser

Reactions: 2
She's a sad story that lady romey Sarah getting kicked out of Fresh Baked after David reached 100k kicked her to the curb replaced with boring alcoholic mom of the year Liz.. Sarah had EVERYTHING! Threw it all away for her politcal views and social media outburst David had to cut her loose and Christian left her over starting an only fans and not sharing the revenue..... loser
Long time lurker, first time commenter. Why did Sarah exactly leave?

It seems like David has 4-5 alternating pictures of himself that he almost always adds to his thumbnails. They’re all so weird, ahahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched this channel in a long time, but the other day youtube recommended me a video of his that included him talking about Epic Universe…I think like 80% of what he said about it was wrong? Like why even include that topic if you clearly have no idea what you are talking about? Channels like Mickey Views and Theme Park Stop have already revealed what the attractions and lands are going to be months ago so I don’t get what the point of him looking at aerial photos and (wrongly) guessing what is coming is? 🤔

The Disneyland part of the video was just as bad. Wow, let’s spend most of the video looking at the Treehouse and Tiana construction…thrilling…..😴

For someone who has done this for many years and apparently does this full time you’d think he’d come across more knowledgeable. Even for the Disneyland content it seems like he doesn’t know what’s going on, he just shows up and makes obvious observations and points his camera at stuff just long enough to fill a youtube video.

• Haha