Fresh Baked David, who if animated would be a Gerbil in Newsies Attire, retires from Full Time Poker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
as far as i know the hair was just a style choice
Yes, back then I watched FB religiously. He was the first disney youtuber I came across and I watched for years. Blab put youtubers in a new light for me and I can only watch all of the awesome parody videos. And read here just to keep up 😊

David’s use of DAS was only one ride and was informative for those who use DAS.

I didn’t see David riding around in someone’s mobility scooter, giggling like a psychopath.

View attachment 1531198
How does this guy have any legit fans? Most of them have to be hate watchers, right? 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw that FreshBaked's converted Fan to Wife had a meltdown on the Gram earlier this week.

Let me guess! Post-pandemic federal benefits have tightened up and so has the channel income - since people don't need to watch the video, as they can go see things for themselves (especially with not much new)!

IT. IS. ALWAYS. ABOUT. MONEY. (even if they say it isn't)

I don't watch now but I would watch Fresh Baked Dave do a "Divorced Dad at Disneyland" Vlog series - where he juggles doing fun things for his child and courting his next groupie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
could you tell us what this meltdown was?
Well… We had this initial very dramatic “please give me plenty of social attention and platitudes“ post from Liz on Saturday:

F3635773-128B-427F-9B5C-E7EF86394AE4.jpeg

Which led to the very predictable follow-up of this:

C92D358A-8F8A-4390-B993-B9B47568C1E4.jpeg

Which I am sure gave her another shot of ego boost…

Liz is a very simple person to understand and analyze by just looking at her Instagram over the past few years.

A person her age doesn’t marry a much older someone with multiple previous failed marriages under his belt - unless she sees it as a chance to:

A) Not have to ever work a traditional job and go to Theme Parks whenever she wants to (aka Katie Slockbower Syndrome).

and

B) Get fanatic Disney Adults to treat her like some sort of celebrity or public figure to boost her warped ego with photos in the Parks and IG likes (notice the really lame “Influencing” reference in her follow-up post which is only a reality in her own head; since after all this time she only has 8,400 followers).

I am sure half the motive for the kid so quick was for her to try and duplicate the Trackers where the kid would be an adorable “prop” for even more IG engagement!

However, I am sure both money is tighter than before (even if still ok) which means some luxuries are being cut and old man Dave doesn’t want to help “hands on” with the daughter as much as Liz thinks he should.

I would wager Dave doesn’t want to pay child support so he is going to try to keep her happy with some cheap thrills and begging people to play to her ego more on social media.

Liz, how did your plan work out? I know for a fact you read here. I hope this post doesn’t cause another fight between you two! That would be a real shame.

617A9FF0-250E-4F16-A184-79E5F9F4F728.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
When Liz said "start fresh with my life", was this a threat to leave Dave? As I recall, Dave's second wife and mother of his son abruptly left them and then he became a single dad and ended up raising the Ninja by himself. And another similar thing between Liz and wife #2 is their battle with alcohol addiction (there's a Liz IG post from the summer about her alcohol addiction that you can find earlier in this thread). Dave mentioned on the Thursday livestream about getting "Sauced up" later that same evening. It's possible Liz could've fallen off the wagon again from that night.

Could Dave's history with wife #2 be repeating itself with wife #3 Liz?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
David complains about Disney monetizing stuff that was once free, calls it a money grab, while at the same time says he's been thinking about making his podcasts with Ron patreaon only content. 😃😄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
David complains about Disney monetizing stuff that was once free, calls it a money grab, while at the same time says he's been thinking about making his podcasts with Ron patreaon only content. 😃😄😂
@BaBeemo indeed! 🤣😂 Hopefully with the extra Patreon cash he can finally get his teeth fixed! They are too distracting! 🫣🫢😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So, Fresh Baked celebrated his birthday at…Guess where? Disneyland! He says that he “feels like he’s 37! I feel good!” His younger bride Liz replies with a big laugh, “Yeah, I wish you were 37!” That was truly harsh Liz! 😜🫢😲

Wow! But If you thought that was bad, Grandpa Russ in the comments says that he just “celebrated his birthday last week at Disneyland and can’t believe he is 74, almost as old as you, Dave!” 😲Whoa! How old is Gerbil Dave anyway? Liz may just trade him in for a younger and Freshly Baked Gerbil or rodent! Watch out Chip and Dale!😜😂
B8DE95D4-1B58-4F71-9D90-B7ACAEC80195.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
So, Fresh Baked celebrated his birthday at…Guess where? Disneyland! He says that he “feels like he’s 37! I feel good!” His younger bride Liz replies with a big laugh, “Yeah, I wish you were 37!” That was truly harsh Liz! 😜🫢😲

Wow! But If you thought that was bad, Grandpa Russ in the comments says that he just “celebrated his birthday last week at Disneyland and can’t believe he is 74, almost as old as you, Dave!” 😲Whoa! How old is Gerbil Dave anyway? Liz may just trade him in for a younger and Freshly Baked Gerbil or rodent! Watch out Chip and Dale!😜😂View attachment 1676312
Liz is always passive aggressive towards David with his age. And it's super annoying how she tries to act like she's "so young". I remember she was vlogging and showing David's Star Wars vhs collection and she said, "this is what they had back then, guys! This is how they watched movies!" Acting like she was looking at some ancient relic from the distant past. "They". Give me a f-in break. witch, please! You're not THAT young! There's no way she's not old enough to have watched movies on vhs. I was still buying vhs in the early 2000's.

• Haha
Liz is always passive aggressive towards David with his age. And it's super annoying how she tries to act like she's "so young". I remember she was vlogging and showing David's Star Wars vhs collection and she said, "this is what they had back then, guys! This is how they watched movies!" Acting like she was looking at some ancient relic from the distant past. "They". Give me a f-in break. witch, please! You're not THAT young! There's no way she's not old enough to have watched movies on vhs. I was still buying vhs in the early 2000's.
@BaBeemo Thank you for that Liz backstory! 😜🥰 I do not know their backstory or even know how they met and married. But when I heard her say “I wish you were 37” I even felt that and I do not believe that any spouse, mate, or partner would say that to their spouse, or out loud, or especially on a YouTube video! Yikes! What the What?🤔🫢 Many on that thread think that Liz wants out of the marriage and is Dave really over the age of 74?

@BaBeemo Thank you for that Liz backstory! 😜🥰 I do not know their backstory or even know how they met and married. But when I heard her say “I wish you were 37” I even felt that and I do not believe that any spouse, mate, or partner would say that to their spouse, or out loud, or especially on a YouTube video! Yikes! What the What?🤔🫢 Many on that thread think that Liz wants out of the marriage and is Dave really over the age of 74?
Dave is 53..I think. Maybe 52.
. Haha! 74? That's funny. I don't think he looks that old. And he doesn't look as if he's aging horribly. Just get some braces, it would make such a huge difference.
They met through Sara, who used to be apart of Fresh Baked. Liz was there one day with Sara while they were filming a vlog and you can tell he was super annoyed by Liz. I guess she grew on him.

What gets me is David thing with the AP. He is so upset that he may have to actually pay to get in. $3000 AP used 300 times a year he’s could be getting in for $10 a day with parking. He can go in at 9 AM ride one ride….watch some people go home by 11 and is done working..

Wow, this thread has been dead DEAD for quite a while. I just want to say that I have been enjoying his recent WDW trip vlogs. Liz & David both look they have been having a great time and having lots of fun out in Orlando.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
ive heard people rave about epcot, but he is showing more of it than i have seen in other videos

Reactions: 3
David, The Disney expert goes to Walt Disney World/ Epcot and has no idea where anything is. Inefficiently wanders around aimlessly, Never looks at a park map. He missed Soarin' while he's in the Land Pavilion. Maybe he just wanted to go on Epcot exclusive attractions? It seems as if his trip was for less than a Week which would be way too short to see everything. Must be the Bloggers life, More looking eating and videoing than riding.

• Heart
@cardfrek, @Den333, @summa1888 you all make excellent and valid statements!🥰 Even though Dave was mesmerized by Walt Disney World, I was quite surprised that he knew absolutely nothing about the parks! 😜 Regular tourists at least research the parks, rides, restaurants, hotels, and attractions! As a Disney vlogger, Dave’s ineptitude showed and was quite disconcerting. I truly expected a little more from him. Granted he holds himself out as an expert Disneyland Vlogger, he had a great opportunity to hit this WDW vlog out of the park for his Disneyland audience. Additionally, he travelled with Provost Park Pass, Chris and Amanda, and agents from the Get Away Today Travel Agency. He was also sponsored by the Get Away Today Travel Agency. So, that could be the reason why he did not do any research! Methinks he shall return to WDW and do another vlog, as he owes it to himself and to his viewers!🤔😜

Newsie Gerbil sure seemed pretty peeved about not getting a media invite for Runaway Railway. I think that whiny rant he had last night about not getting a media invite is going to be counter productive in receiving one from Disney in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I finally watched FB's WDW videos. I agree, it was kind of weird him not knowing basic facts about WDW such as not knowing there was a ride inside Spaceship Earth. I thoroughly enjoyed watching him experience it for the first time. Very cool videos IMO.

• Heart
he said he didn't know years ago . i didn't either until i started watching videos a couple years ago

Reactions: 1