Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

summa1888

VIP Member
Ian was on Freshbaked for a year and a half after Sarah left, he's been on a couple in the last year randomly and they still reply to each other on twitter. Actually Ethan was in a photo with then on Intagram several months ago at DCA. i was surprised to see that.

Reactions: 2

BaBeemo

Dont know how im triggered. Lol. I find your info and knowledge on FB fascinating tho. Has Ian ever said anything on his leaving FB? I know Romey has.
I have no idea why Ian left. He annoyed me anyway, and so does Sara. What did she say the reason was for leaving? I mean the REAL reason. Not the bullshit reason she gave us all about "finding new ventures".

JakeDog

When you make $150 a day on YouTube. you must work on Fathers Day. Could of went with the baby. Beside he has to redo the garage. Needs new sidewalk, plantings. The walls are going up next week

It looks like it has a shared neighboring wall. Could it be a duet or a town house? I don’t think it’s a stand alone house.

how did I never see this resemblance. It’s crazy how so many people have cycled through Fresh Baked.
Im ready for Ron to cycle thru.

Gopher is asking on his live for someone to run his website for free. The audacity of this clown.

Last edited:

summa1888

VIP Member
i'm not exposing anything, she tweeted about it last september , i asked her and she told me what it was. She tweeted about it multiple times.

• Haha

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
New dorks video from a very hungover Dave
Guess the Royal Dorks channel is truly back up and running, and these "BHS" videos are going to be a regular thing.
So much for the big announcement of talking a break from the channel.
Badly needs a new camera but was out partying and getting hammered with BLAB the night before it would seem
Good to know that Super Chat money is being responsibly spent. Hmmmm.

Last edited:

BaBeemo

What Dapper Day video are you guys talking about? I want to find it.

Ok, I just watched their Dapper Day live stream from a couple of months ago. I didn't see him being rude or mean to his wife. And he had to cut it shirt, but I didn't see anything happening for that to happen. Did I miss something?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Baba G

I believe he said they don’t do her videos because they don’t get “the views”. He should have given her time to try to experiment and grow, but, instead he cut it because he was to concerned that the channel didn’t make him enough money right out of the gate.

We didn’t like the dork videos where they ate. Watching him chew fast food was gross. His wife has personality and her videos were watchable.

Someone mentioned on here, Liz saying something about losing a friend and wondering if it was Katie from Blab. I wonder if the loss of friendship she was referring to was with that women she did the Halloween videos with.

Unrelated, but, anyone know why she shaved her head a few years ago? An old video came up the other day and she had a buzz cut.

I kind of thought it had more to do with Liz being friends with Katie. David seemed over BLAB at the end of 2021, but then was chummy again. I'd love to know how David and the other California vloggers feel about BLAB screwing over Adam
I’m out of the loop, how did they screw over Adam?

• Haha

summa1888

VIP Member
i watched his video from a couple weeks ago about what he'll do in 2024. says he's hiring editors and writers to make the videos better.
that might throw out any theory that he got rid of Ian because of money.

STEVIEDOODLES

Someone in another forum looked it up, it matches LLC information and the videos, it’s not a condo.
It looks like it has a shared neighboring wall. Could it be a duet or a town house? I don’t think it’s a stand alone house.

Idk where he's at but he reminds me of Willy Wonka View attachment 1130858View attachment 1130859
how did I never see this resemblance. It’s crazy how so many people have cycled through Fresh Baked.

Last edited: