Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baba G

They just run out of new thing to talk about. Down to new foods, or shirts or toys. You just can not do daily blogs on Disney. you just get a lot of walking around
I don’t mind the walking around much when there is a good mix of opinions, thoughts, experiences to see from different people. Dave had a good group for awhile to do those kind of vlogs. It’s missed because it was different to me than other in park vlogs I see nowadays that show their park experiences by editing themselves, trying to script and plan everything. He couldn’t control or plan what Ian, Ron or Sarah would say or do and that was refreshing to watch. Still wish he’d figure out how to mix his old crew back in hanging out at the parks with his new news focus.

I appreciated seeing his wife and child in the vlog from the other day. It almost had the old warm feeling of his older vlogs and was better than his alone vlogs. Anyone else notice that he did not seem very happy in that vlog though? It felt forced. Something was off.

He also needs to buy the cute little daughter the pass when she comes of age! He is so cheap.

Reactions: 3

Yoursh

VIP Member
Posted on the wrong board but I was saying I LIKED the Royal Dorks with Liz. It was funny and they went to some different places etc. Now it is just Disneyland over and over and over and it is tedious.

TexJones

Chatty Member
So is Liz no longer friends with Katie from Best Life? Seems like Liz has been hinting at a loss of a friendship on her instagram stories. Perhaps she's referring to KT?

• Wow

Baba G

Since most of Liz's Halloween videos with her sister and her friend, whose name escapes me at the moment, have seemingly been removed from The Royal Dorks channel...I'm starting to think KT WASN'T the "lost friend" she was referring to...
Good catch on the removed videos. I don’t remember the woman’s name either, but, they seemed like they had a more real friendship than her and Katie did. I question any friendship as being authentic that these YouTubers have/show, especially with each other. Most seem generated on getting views.

Well, well, well, it seems Dave does have a bit of a backbone—I’m watching the latest fellowship live now and he’s speaking out on misuse of DAS by Beautiful Tomorrow. Good for him for saying it’s wrong to abuse it and giving the blab thread new material. I just visited the Blab thread and 🤣. They are viciously humorous over there and love Dave today.

Okay, I know this isn’t on same level as what Tony did, but, I just remembered this video from Mr. DAS isn’t for show David. He and friends clearly using DAS for show in this gem. He would never he said in his live stream. 🤣

Last edited:
Boy... David sure is becoming more and more a complete asshole. I admit, I enjoy his construction updates. His Thursday night live chat... Terrible. He gives zero respect to the stans who "gift" him money. His response is almost always one sentence and snarky at best.

Bordering on major jerk.
💯 Last nights ”Closing DCA” was very poor audio and video quality with dark shadows and zero interest in posting better quality content. Looks to me like he’s putting up quantity with little quality. He shows signs of narcissistic behavior.

• Heart

Baba G

He and his family seemed much more “normal” in the last and even happy. They need gifted with more hotel stays. I’m surprised they haven’t yet had any dvc members that are fans want to give them points for a Disney World trip. He’s asked about going constantly in his lives when I watch and even Blab got people giving them multiple stays at DWR. It seems fairly common for the vloggers to be gifted a dvc stay once they get their feet wet going to DWR. Perhaps he doesn’t want to take advantage?

Still no podcast this week? Uh-oh.

He and his family seemed much more “normal” in the last and even happy. They need gifted with more hotel stays. I’m surprised they haven’t yet had any dvc members that are fans want to give them points for a Disney World trip. He’s asked about going constantly in his lives when I watch and even Blab got people giving them multiple stays at DWR. It seems fairly common for the vloggers to be gifted a dvc stay once they get their feet wet going to DWR. Perhaps he doesn’t want to take advantage?

Still no podcast this week? Uh-oh.
And who the eff is Hastin? David has a hard-on for him and keeps mentioning him. Is he the new Ian?

Last edited:

STEVIEDOODLES

David needs to go back to work. His content is boring and isn't very appealing. It's boring. Had Magic Jorneys not pissed me off, that would be the ONE channel I'd watch. The others are just garbage. David's vlogs are nothing pretty to look att...His camera is crap, he can't edit or do any fancy work to save his life and for the love of god, Stop letting Liz make content. She is HORRIBLE with the camera and half the time I can't understand what the hell she is saying. There..I said it. Sorry not sorry.
i was JUST watching his universal video today and my son said ‘he has the worst filming angles’…it’s true!! It’s as if he doesn’t even try!

STEVIEDOODLES

The fake Adam the woo visited him in his live recently. I’m always kinda embarrassed for him when he gets so excited to see Adam in this chat. He wanted to do his Big Thunder challenge again with Adam. I’d watch that over him gushing over a new churro, even if it wasn’t that great the first time.

It’s super embarrassing. I saw it once and felt so much second hand embarrassed.

You mean the one where the desperate, lonely girl randomly showed up as a guest of the former co-host he crushed on and proceeded to annoy the piss out of him trying desperately to get his attention/approval only to, eventually months later, wear him down when she suddenly was the only one available to waste an entire Saturday playing sidekick to his stupid ass?

And I say "stupid ass" as his stupid ass has left those videos up on his channel where anyone can see just how disrespectful and truly ugly he was towards her prior to them becoming the lovely, rock solid couple they are today...

Oh man I need to see this, do you remember about when this happened?

Baba G

Doing 7 live streams in a months time is still to much for me. It seems lazy and a like a quick money grab.

summa1888

VIP Member
i'm looking through her videos and i sure can't find that. the only one i can find with Ian is from Knotts back in 2019

Smurfette55

It feels like the quality of Fresh Baked has gone down quite a bit since he decided to give up his regular job and do youtube full time. In my opinion his videos were a lot more fun when he was hanging out with Sarah, Ronnie and Ian back in the day. I rarely if ever click on any of his solo park vids, they just feel so boring without anybody to riff off of.
Sarah told Ian that David was just using him so he stopped coming around when Sarah left freshbaked. Ronnie and David not on good terms David Flakes on Ronnie all the time to do the podcast. Ethan was the tech guy he's long gone as well as paparazzi Mike. They didn't like the way David treated them like employees and not friends. Not sure what ever happened to kitty and Mariano. Only old school Muffins know who I'm referring to.

• Wow

jessburch

Chatty Member
If she could teach David how to get the viewers to pay for it then maybe he could go. I give her credit for actually doing livestreams daily while there though. I haven't watched them but I see them in my feed, she's at a different park daily. Maybe BLAB could take a page from her book next visit.

Tell me you've run out of ideas without telling me
View attachment 1167456

His teeth and that churro are almost the same color
Christine is in WDW now for 2 weeks but said she is only streaming for 4 days. We were asking in the chat why 4 and she kept ignoring. She fake acts as a Christian as I do not think a true Christian would take advantage of strangers like that. David is working too hard he needs to hit up Christine for tips.

Reactions: 2

Yoursh

VIP Member
Hanging out with BLAB again. I knew I should not have hoped they would do the right thing. Sell outs.

Reactions: 2