Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poundparadox

I know it's probably so ingrained in the Fresh Baked brand at this point but does anyone think David should commission someone to make a new Fresh Baked intro/ outro song? The Kevin Macleod royalty free "Call to Adventure" song that he's used since the beginning has worked but I feel his channel could use some more modern video elements now that it's his full time thing.

This just came to my mind after hearing that song used in two other YouTubers videos in the course of a few hours.

Reactions: 2

summa1888

VIP Member
They already get paid by ads. Enjoying the content comes with watching ads, that’s enough. The Patreon and super chats are exploiting lonely people who are willing to pay to feel close to these vloggers. It’s sick!
nobody is forced to do it. they aren't children.

summa1888

VIP Member
sorry for double posting but i found the video where Sara announced she was leaving, actually nov 8. 2018, and she had been doing vlogs from home during october on the freshbaked channel, which is odd.

disneynana21

VIP Member
I think it was the live stream right after Knotts reopened in 2020 and they did that ill fated meet up w/BLOB, Woo and others. TBH I’m not gonna go look for it, I haven’t watched him since then and don’t want to go back onto his page/channel 😂

It was pathetic though, the ppl asking were fans who were concerned for his baby’s health and weren’t even rude about it. He totally overreacted, snapped at everyone and revealed his anger issues.

The tweet he responded too was already deleted by the time I saw. I assume it was alerting him to this thread.
No worries, I just wanted to watch a grown ass man behave like a diaper baby!

• Haha
@Former Stanlicia, indeed! His teeth are so distracting that I hate looking at them. It should not matter, but I cannot take him seriously with his stalagmites and stalactites as teeth! 😖😜
Agreed, I complain to my husband constantly that Liz should be telling him to get coiffed. How does he not see the strangling hair sticking from his neck, not to mention the pimple he had one day! Does he not review his videos before posting them, ugh 😝

CactusMouse

He’s out of things to tape. He makes a living. By blogging..He must post 7 posting a week. Around 20 minutes each….Even at Disneyland you run out of things to film…. So you get crap like construction updates. “ 20 minutes on is this pipe a water pipe? Gas pipe? Is for a water fountain… drinking fountain…watering plants. O a planter. ..
Haven’t been here in a while, but: 100% this! Despite filming and commenting on construction for so long, David (and the Mickey Views guy, Brayden) have almost no knowledge of anything to do with actual construction or utilities. I think I remember that video, David was befuddled and mystified by a backflow preventer in Downtown Disney. ??? One very similar to almost every backflow preventer that keeps water from flowing in both directions for buildings and homes. Some expert, huh! 🥴

TexJones

Chatty Member
Newsie Gerbil sure seemed pretty peeved about not getting a media invite for Runaway Railway. I think that whiny rant he had last night about not getting a media invite is going to be counter productive in receiving one from Disney in the future.

• Haha

Smurfette55

Yeah David is a Stan to on her page.
She's a sad story that lady romey Sarah getting kicked out of Fresh Baked after David reached 100k kicked her to the curb replaced with boring alcoholic mom of the year Liz.. Sarah had EVERYTHING! Threw it all away for her politcal views and social media outburst David had to cut her loose and Christian left her over starting an only fans and not sharing the revenue..... loser

Disneylandia729

Chatty Member
no. she did a livestream with him when she left then appeared in a video a month later. a couple times people asked about her and he said they don't really talk. a couple weeks ago he said he didn't want to get into it. i found out last fall she has an onlyfans so that made me wonder if he didn't want to associate with it? but anything else would just be speculation
I heard about her onlyfans, but they separate a long time ago hmmm interesting, she never spoke on it and he either...maybe she needs to stop by here and spill the beans lol.....
But like u said it's a speculation

TexJones

Chatty Member
View attachment 1167585
Looks like his wife’s an alcoholic.
Seems like she fell off the wagon again. Liz posted some IG stories of herself downing some liquor at a night club last night. Also, why is she still acting and partying like a single woman? Been noticing she's been abandoning David more and more lately during the Thursday livestream, leaving him to juggle taking care of their daughter while doing the show. I've got some advice for you Liz, Grow Up! And please get some help for your alcoholism before it tears your family part.

• Wow

summa1888

VIP Member
i think a mole hill has been turned into a mountain. if i was a vlogger and came here i'd be horrified too. i've thought about starting a channel but i could never take the negative comments

barkleyblue

I finally watched FB's WDW videos. I agree, it was kind of weird him not knowing basic facts about WDW such as not knowing there was a ride inside Spaceship Earth. I thoroughly enjoyed watching him experience it for the first time. Very cool videos IMO.
Yeah. I can see him trying to portray child like wonder, but this was very off putting. It was like he was surprised by absolutely every thing in Epcot. Each country was a surprise. I think people who watch his videos are looking for expertise, not someone who know less than they do about the parks. But, I could be wrong. :sneaky:

• Haha

BaBeemo

His ex did leave him and was dating a woman. But I remember a couple of years after she was dating the woman, he was vlogging with her and she was with a dude. So, I guess it wasn't 100% leaving him because she discovered her true sexual orientation. I think she had some other personal problems too. Alcoholic.

Reactions: 1

jessburch

Chatty Member
YouTube is his full-time gig now and he opens his Villains Night review blurry , out of focus, camera shaking and bitching about the place he holds so dear to his heart 🙄
Oh I need to see this video 🤣 I had unsubscribed and haven’t been keeping up with David at all.

Reactions: 1