Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

STEVIEDOODLES

Gambling, Stock Trading, Heavy Drinking, Humming, there is no end to the man's talents.
No, as people know, I do have a soft spot for Dave, I'd take him over BLAB any day, but for sure the Humming gets on my tits too!!
lmao at stock trading. I remember when he tried his hand at Doge about a month late to the party 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

KTsguntsmellslikesalami

Maybe people wouldn't have to make onlyfans if this greedy guy would share the money from the channel?
Romey's latest videos show she is struggling, I feel for her.

• Wow

BaBeemo

Anyone watch the live stream tonight? I watched after it was done so I missed the chat. He had to block someone that was going after his family. He got pretty upset. Was wondering what they said.

• Wow

TexJones

Chatty Member
So what's his excuse for no podcast yet again? It's been almost two months now since the last one.

TexJones

Chatty Member
I think David also ran off the guy who operated the twitter page (I think his name was Nate), and there was also a lady who was running the instagram page, but now Liz apprently does the IG updates. Plus, I remember he hired a guy last year to help him edit his videos, but I think he's gone too. The common demoniator seems to be David. I too get the sense that he's very prickly behind the scenes.

STEVIEDOODLES

Oh ok. I dont think he left the other fam. I think his ex did. If im remembering correctly
His ex is a lesbian.

davids videos are always blurry and out of focus. He's so passive aggressive with this ultimate disney fanboy they can do no wrong attitude all the time. The only time he ever comes close to criticizing disney is when it directly negatively affects only him as a vlogger and 99.9999% of guests would be at a disservice with what he wants changed.
so true. He’s very selfish

summa1888

VIP Member
ive heard people rave about epcot, but he is showing more of it than i have seen in other videos

summa1888

VIP Member
i complain on his page about the recent videos, but i'm also not that wrapped up in the whole thing.

• Haha

BaBeemo

Being a retired comedian with a home in Palm Springs doesn’t necessarily mean he’s rolling in the dough. I can’t imagine a parent supporting their 30-something kid, who’s married to a 50-something dude that chose to give up a regular paycheck (and likely healthcare benefits) to be a full-time vlogger. But damn, if he does then David hit the father-in-law jackpot.
I know she did get a pretty significant inheritance from a grandmother that passed away.

• Wow

JakeDog

He’s out of things to tape. He makes a living. By blogging..He must post 7 posting a week. Around 20 minutes each….Even at Disneyland you run out of things to film…. So you get crap like construction updates. “ 20 minutes on is this pipe a water pipe? Gas pipe? Is for a water fountain… drinking fountain…watering plants. O a planter. ..

• Haha

CactusMouse

It seems like David has 4-5 alternating pictures of himself that he almost always adds to his thumbnails. They’re all so weird, ahahaha!

• Haha

sorry_bout_it

Chatty Member
I am a Lurker no more. Thanks for these forums.

The channel is "Attractions Live" and this woman has Grifting down. Her community is handing over so much cash in her last couple live streams to get her to WDW. For only a $50 donation she will send you a postcard from WDW. BUT the donation has to be thru Streamlabs, so she can skip the YT cut off the superchat. She sucker her viewers out of $800 + in todays 4 hour live stream.

As far as that jpike guy. He is not a mod in her channel. He just seems to be part of her community.
So many grifters! Thanks for the info & welcome to the board!! 😊

RJ130613

Chatty Member
He needs the Magic Key pass to spend $1600 for a year of getting into the park to pod cast. He just doesn’t want to spend money. What would happen. If he had to spend $100 a day to get in
Give it time, he will be whining soon enough 😅 😅 😅

summa1888

VIP Member
i mean he only does like one park video a week now and the rest is 'news'. those get twice as many views. why is a mystery to me. i don't watch any of it though. watched about a year of him walking around the park by himself and that was enough. i mean Paging Mr. Morrow does that, but even he has guests in his videos a lot.