Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baba G

David’s use of DAS was only one ride and was informative for those who use DAS.

I didn’t see David riding around in someone’s mobility scooter, giggling like a psychopath.

View attachment 1531198
That’s true. I didn’t even watch the Tony scooter thing and know it’s worse. However, I don’t like when others are hypocritical and David often preaches.

That’s true. I didn’t even watch the Tony scooter thing and know it’s worse. However, I don’t like when others are hypocritical and David often preaches.
I didn’t think David was using DAS to be informative. It seemed more like a joyride. Have fun today guys! I’m off to mow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

summa1888

VIP Member
wait , who are you talking about, i think the person you're quoting was talking about Tony

summa1888

VIP Member
yes exactly. i only made 6- 7 minutes into a couple videos in the past year. i brought up in the comments one time they use to be better and some buffoon replied they are better now. i saw another comment once about Ian and some dope jumped in and said he doesn't come to the park anymore. yes he does, he's just not in the videos. i don't get it. definitely the biggest change of any of the vloggers.

shakeygal

Sarah told Ian that David was just using him so he stopped coming around when Sarah left freshbaked. Ronnie and David not on good terms David Flakes on Ronnie all the time to do the podcast. Ethan was the tech guy he's long gone as well as paparazzi Mike. They didn't like the way David treated them like employees and not friends. Not sure what ever happened to kitty and Mariano. Only old school Muffins know who I'm referring to.
Kitty! It’s been a minute.

I remember Paparazzi Mike did not speak highly of David at one point, after Mike left. He was subtle, but the message was loud and clear.

Nickster71

VIP Member
Sorry just saw this now.
She posted it to her Instagram Stories... the only one of the group who went public with who was at the dinner.
Was a video that lasted about 20 seconds... panning around the table, there was BLAB, David, Liz, Janelle, and Migs.
KT was doing her usual obnoxious here we are out with our good friend's thing.. while the rest just sat awkward and quiet.
David has most definitely not been featuring BLAB in any of his videos for ages so KT decided she'd do it for him and let everyone know what great friends they are.
David didn't look happy when he clued in she was filming. Neither did Janelle. David will eat and drink with them, but not film them

Evil David Letterman

Dude NEEDS Dental work and FAST! Don't get the appeal of watching ugly people with their face zoomed in on camera for 3+ hours. If you're going to be in front of the camera, at least have the decency to look somewhat attractive/appealing

I know a Dentist if he needs one!

summa1888

VIP Member
he said he didn't know years ago . i didn't either until i started watching videos a couple years ago

BaBeemo

Well Dave, looks like your good friend KT very publicly and purposefully decided to throw you under the bus mate, to take a bit of heat off their own channel.

She sure wanted everyone to see you were there.

So you know when anyone Google’s BLAB now and the search results all come up looking like a train wreck of lying, cheating and scamming? Whole channels a joke, everyone’s laughing, no credibility at all.

I think it’s safe to say your channels gonna end up looking the same now on google. Exactly what your good friends BLAB wanted. So hope they are worth it buddy, it’s you’re “livelihood” not mine they are playing their games with.

KT made sure that video got seen and you know it.
Friends? Meh, I don’t think so 😉
What video is this? It's something David wouldn't want to be seen?

His ex did leave him and was dating a woman. But I remember a couple of years after she was dating the woman, he was vlogging with her and she was with a dude. So, I guess it wasn't 100% leaving him because she discovered her true sexual orientation. I think she had some other personal problems too. Alcoholic.
Thats quite a claim to make. I think she ditched him just like everyone else that has been associated with him and FB has.

Aside from the boring nature of the toon town video, Liz is basically rambling so fast that you can’t make out a word she’s saying, and she’s hogging the character interactions.

The real kicker is when she name drops her famous godfather on the toon town video. It’s so inauthentic and try-hard.

“RIP Jimmy Hampton”
It’s gross.
Loved him as Hannibal Dobbs on F Troup!

D36F5975-083C-4CB4-B79A-5AA5D2813346.jpeg

• Haha
If you are out of the loop, why is your name banparkgrifters?
Bc I hate the worst lifers and my bf was watching the video where the guy called her out on her bs and called her a grifter, lol I loved it! I thought I was the only one that didn’t like them. I came here for more info after seeing them try and do hc damage control and saying they have haters. Been reading through these and I’m finding out things I never knew. Just came here for more info bc I like woo and if they did something to him I would like to know.

Hello again, Katie.
✌
The name is Julie. I’m just a fellow KT hater. It’s just refreshing to find like minded people. I literally thought I was the only one that found her disgusting that she was with Spencer when she’s still married. When I saw the video of the guy calling her out on the boat I was so excited! So that’s why my un is what it is. :)

disneynana21

VIP Member
He should’ve reacted like this to the huge backlash he got after the Knotts meetup. Instead he was superrrr angry and defensive when ppl brought it up. That’s when I stopped watching FB. Dude has legit anger issues and I feel bad for his wife and kid.
Can you provide the link and minute mark to said video. I don't think I've ever seen it.

I don’t think money is a big issue for them. Liz’s father is a retired comedian and magician with a home in Palm Springs.
He was also the hype man for Friends before filming. He seems pretty well off, even has an IMDB.

Anyone watch the live stream tonight? I watched after it was done so I missed the chat. He had to block someone that was going after his family. He got pretty upset. Was wondering what they said.
I missed the chat also. Haven't seen him that pissed since the live after the early covid knotts vid.

Baba G

Doing 7 live streams in a months time is still to much for me. It seems lazy and a like a quick money grab.
Correction: 8 He just did another in park stream. How much does he usually get from his lives? He made almost $4000 from his Patreon this past month.

• Wow