Frenchy Home Cleaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s scum. Bare bleeping fridge. Typical insta bleep. No clue of real life and just a generally vile person. They’re all the same
He’s not right in the head, surely he’s seen the recent news about the disgusting FSM packages people have been given, then there’s him boasting about his “bare” fridge!! I’m on a decent maternity leave wage and this is what my fridge looks like after a weekly shop 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think he needs to read the room, I bet he doesn’t even pay for the shopping himself, more like he’s living out of his “partners” pocket

Reactions: 2
I bet his partner cant wait to pack him off back to his rabbit hutch in London..this bleep is so nauseating

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t see how he has so much to clean 🤷🏼‍♀️ There’s only 2 of them and it seems like he’s there on his own during the day

• Haha
I can’t see how he has so much to clean 🤷🏼‍♀️ There’s only 2 of them and it seems like he’s there on his own during the day
I think there is no partner and he is purely house sitting for someone but flaunting his bald eagle head about to make us smell the wealth .

He’s nearly creaming his y fronts at the thought of 10000 views...he’s prob viewed it himself in between cleaning the air bnb

• Haha
Froggy and all those other Grown men dancing about singing into hairbrushes makes me wanna throw up, serious threat to humanity that lot🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Isn’t that Carolina Herrera ‘good girl’ perfume
In the background, in the shape of a stiletto?

I seriously wish this thread moved faster! He makes me cringe sooo much, self absorbed teat that he is prancing about in what clearly is not his house 🙃 and he bought the perfume ages ago as a treat to himself yah know when he had a job 👀

• Heart
I seriously wish this thread moved faster! He makes me cringe sooo much, self absorbed teat that he is prancing about in what clearly is not his house 🙃 and he bought the perfume ages ago as a treat to himself yah know when he had a job 👀
the Carolina Herrera women’s one? Not judging it just smells so girly, and sweet! I wouldn’t think it would be his taste! The men’s bottle looks completely different!

the Carolina Herrera women’s one? Not judging it just smells so girly, and sweet! I wouldn’t think it would be his taste! The men’s bottle looks completely different!
Yep! Said some shite about deserving to smell nice 🙄 probs wears it with his handbag!

• Haha
Reactions: 1