Frenchy Home Cleaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well! That’s different, I suppose. I’ll have to back go back to the drawing board 🕵️‍♀️
Have you noticed he’s showing more about his partner and it’s mostly tools etc, it’s like he wants us to know how manly he’s partner is 🤔 for god knows what reason

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Have you noticed he’s showing more about his partner and it’s mostly tools etc, it’s like he wants us to know how manly he’s partner is 🤔 for god knows what reason
i have, I’m interested but only because he’s such a knob and god knows what someone’s doing with him. I can’t remember how long he said they’d been together, but I’m sure it was longer than 7 years, so it makes me wonder who the child is, that visited at Christmas!

i have, I’m interested but only because he’s such a knob and god knows what someone’s doing with him. I can’t remember how long he said they’d been together, but I’m sure it was longer than 7 years, so it makes me wonder who the child is, that visited at Christmas!
17 years!!! No the wonder they don’t live together imagine living with that twit for 17 years 😳 the thought makes my brain shrink! Oh my god the child he was absolutely vile about!! He said he’s partner isn’t on social media so I doubt he knows what a knob frenchy is really! Also I think showing us he’s partners hands was to proves he’s not old 😂😂

He is off on a rant again, which made me go look at his account. I get more likes and comment's on my posts, than he gets and I have nowhere near the following! I don't understand why companies want to use him, when he has such low interaction 😕 like he is lucky if he gets 20 comment's on a post😆😆

The man is a fukin wet wipe maybe people don’t interact because his content is shite...end of!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I couldn’t agree more he is constantly trying to promote tit companies, his content is shite and that dancing is so cringeworthy 🤢
He also looks like the Childcatcher.
Horrible little man.

He’s pretty fluent in french I’d say he’s also pretty fluent in BS 🤪
fluent in bs? He practically involuntarily spews it at every opportunity, it just falls out every time he opens his mouth! No wonder he’s gone back to alone on his fella was probably sick of the tit stains trailing behind him!

Reactions: 2
He is off on his pitty train again, he must be constantly be checking his followers, and i reckon him and his sugar daddy have had a fall out and he has ran back to London to sulk, he is obviously going back as he left his fluffy behind! If it was only to pick up medication he would be gone back by now. For a grown man he sulks way too much! And did you see him trying to start up a follow train like Hinch did, like I find this so embarrassing, he is not capable of coming up with his own ideas, always copying some other account!

Reactions: 3