Frenchy Home Cleaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s like watching QVC with this one, constant swipe ups and selling all sorts of crap. His stupid dancing makes me cringe.

Reactions: 3
The faces he pulls when he thinks he is dancing,just make him look weird and ugly.
He is so full of himself, thinks he is great at everything,but it's a shame his boss didnt feel the same way,fired again!

Omg his latest stories and posts 'Can You See Mr Now' unfortunately yes we can you bleeping muppit!
Wonders why no one likes his posts selling every piece of tit under the sun then begs folk to like his ugly mush. What an absolute creep this guy isšŸ¤®

Reactions: 5
Oh dear heā€™s finally flipped , imagine a grown man spouting Hate on his stories about that account thatā€™s supposedly trolling him. Mentioning Hinch and Solomon and trying to get his muppets to back him up.
Showing his true colours now, what a vile old cretin he isšŸ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The faces he pulls when he thinks he is dancing,just make him look weird and ugly.
He is so full of himself, thinks he is great at everything,but it's a shame his boss didnt feel the same way,fired again!
He is very strange ! Why did he get fired ?

Reactions: 2
Itā€™s that silly machine he uses to purify the shopping that bugs me. He even did it on a bus once šŸ˜‘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I only started following him a week or so ago and what an annoying prick he is ...talk about flouncing.

With Frenchy, heā€™s so two faced. Claims not to be a hincher yet has faux flowers on his hob (massive fire risk) and uses all her hashtags. Slags off Flash and is desperately going eco-friendly. Flicks between LQOC, MH and SS like nobodyā€™s business. Is going bald (hence wears a baseball cap) even with PJs etc. For a grown man he is forever throwing his toys out of the pram. Word has it heā€™s a sugar daddy that lives in Yorkshire and Frenchy did a tour of his fellas mansion and made out it was his holiday home. Heā€™s such a weirdo if you look closely past the web of lies heā€™s so desperate to be insta famous peddling swan tat, various disinfectants and wax melts. Talking about melts he is one, a massive melt.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He is very strange ! Why did he get fired ?
One day he did a story saying how someone in his team are tit and they canā€™t do their Fā€™king job.

Always makes sly remarks like ā€œNow I have no job and no boss breathing down my neckā€ but makes out he is loving life.

Next day ā€œLost his job due to COVIDā€ but didnā€™t then get taken back on with government funding for furlough, so definitely had his contract terminated.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Havenā€™t seen Mr FranƧais eat chips, curry and sausage on a Friday in a while or visit Morrisons cafĆØ on a Saturday afternoon.

He loves ā€œFriday bubblesā€ but havenā€™t seen him do that either?

Perhaps his dole doesnā€™t stretch far enough now after paying rent on his London flat and Yorkshire ā€œHoliday Homeā€ hahaha makes me laugh something funny.

Such a brag but heā€™s nothing to brag about.

• Haha
Havenā€™t seen Mr FranƧais eat chips, curry and sausage on a Friday in a while or visit Morrisons cafĆØ on a Saturday afternoon.

He loves ā€œFriday bubblesā€ but havenā€™t seen him do that either?

Perhaps his dole doesnā€™t stretch far enough now after paying rent on his London flat and Yorkshire ā€œHoliday Homeā€ hahaha makes me laugh something funny.

Such a brag but heā€™s nothing to brag about.
Oh love the tea on this maniac....he really is odd!!!

• Haha