Frenchy Home Cleaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really late with this one, but you can literally see the road in his glasses reflection 😂 like he has walked along the road side to get to the supermarket “just in the woods again” 🙄
Omg yeah, can see the road markings in his glasses 😂 I still reckon that big house is a flat and that hallway he’s always sharing is the communal entryway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mate, you ain’t got a job and are living there rent free. It’s the least you can do View attachment 379883
I’m still confused by the size of this house 😂 surely his “partner” doesn’t live there on his own. What single person needs like 3 bathrooms 😂 I’m convinced this is a B&B 😂

Also if you live on your own why do you need 2 washing machines 🤔
17805F83-915D-48CF-8EB7-79A56C8B53EE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m still confused by the size of this house 😂 surely his “partner” doesn’t live there on his own. What single person needs like 3 bathrooms 😂 I’m convinced this is a B&B 😂

Also if you live on your own why do you need 2 washing machines 🤔
View attachment 379925
If, and it’s a big if, that house is all for just his partner, I reckon it’s a massive knocking shop!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You can imagine his bleep name is Madame frenchy 😂 I’m going for a search of B&Bs in Yorkshire 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Real sense of community...that’ll be fukin right your too busy filming folk that are stuck in the snow...put the fone down and go help ya miserable little tit!!!

• Haha
Real sense of community...that’ll be fukin right your too busy filming folk that are stuck in the snow...put the fone down and go help ya miserable little tit!!!
I’m baffled he is still up north and hasn’t been shipped back to London. I wonder when the old man’s wife is coming back? He’ll have to be gone before then 😂

• Haha
That guy who’s pushing the car actually looks like he wants to punch frenchy 😂 how can you stand there and video people struggling then you chat the “BE kind” bollocks.....practice what you preach

• Haha
His London apartment 🤣 he lives in either woolwich or plumsted or thamesmead. No one would want to live there ever even if you got paid to it’s soooooooo rough

• Haha
Reactions: 4