Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Karen826

VIP Member
Did you see her story with him using the UV light thing to check if the room was properly cleaned. Of course he then had to bring out the swan steamer to clean it. What a twat!
Oh and Shopper just happened to be gifted a shitload of products for her new place 🤦🏻‍♀️.
How was that loud mouthed show off Miss Shopper even invited to that event. She is rarely on instagram and when she is its only to get sympathy and attention. Biggest arse licker out there. Thinks shes some big celebrity😂😂
Horrible self absorbed woman. Great match for that pathetic little snake Frenchy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

shadyessex33

VIP Member
So rude! Should think himself lucky people have taken the time to make them. If you don’t like them, fair enough, but don’t call them shit on a public platform. Horrible man. As a gay man I can safely say he is a horrible old Queeny gay, that the rest of our community cringe for
DA597F30-74C1-4BEE-BDF1-26B41CA5E5DB.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Joes girls

Did you see before Christmas he was going all eco, save the planet, only wanting to use eco cleaning products! Now he is out with his elbow grease and pink loo cleaner! He has no loyalty to any brand or any person. It's just laughable really how fast he forgets what he has said. He has a very vile personality and I would not buy from any company that would choose him to represent them.

LOL this is randomly bringing back a memory of frenchy and shopper meeting up in London over the summer, getting hammered in one of those dreadful tourist trap pubs in Leicester Square, going to M&Ms world and obsessively filming the lot over their phones.

It was like what’s next, dinner at Angus steakhouse!! Acting like a pair of clueless tourists with no access to tripadvisor :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So so strange :LOL: you would literally think that neither of them had even been to London before!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
If they’re seen how you act on Instagram good luck with that. Nasty little man. I wouldn’t want to have you working for my company if I had one
1DC7D009-C728-42E7-ACB5-80C8657D241A.jpeg

Reactions: 6

shadyessex33

VIP Member
He’s so cringe. I’m gonna ask Swan if they think it’s appropriate for their influencers to act and swear like this
50E6CA58-8BAA-47DD-9991-04A02E7D6C23.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I really want to know what the interview is for? 🤔 surely if his “boyfriend” is that rich to own an air B&B house that big then surely he wouldn’t need to earn a living?
Exactly. It’s all bullshit. He’s probably a one night stand that just refuses to leave

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
He’s now shared the name of the account, unsure for what reason other than to incite his followers to give them hate?
He’s scum. He’s hoping his followers will be horrible to them, like Hinch’s nutters. He is vile and needs to be removed from insta

• Heart

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
So the balding twunt is 47 soon ...looks like he had been left out in a few hard frosts , I thought he was closer to 60🙈

• Haha

Justamother

Oh god can someone stop him please! He has to be the cringiest on there! Should of stayed lost in those bloody woods!

• Haha
I’m on a roll here but… what’s up with the diet too! Wall to wall processed pap, McD’s breakfast, spoons curries and plastic bread from Morrison’s!

Are we 100pc sure he’s even French with these habits :eek: :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 5