Frenchy Home Cleaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8D0E0DB7-C21B-4520-8188-69AB6A4E115E.jpeg

ooh she’s off on one today! Get a bleeping job you wanker!

He reminds me of someone who’s name should be on a list somewhere 🤢pathetic little man

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cant wait to see this prick back In his rabbit hutch in London I ope it's very soon , and bonjour Frenchy

• Haha
I really want to know what the interview is for? 🤔 surely if his “boyfriend” is that rich to own an air B&B house that big then surely he wouldn’t need to earn a living?

Reactions: 1
I really want to know what the interview is for? 🤔 surely if his “boyfriend” is that rich to own an air B&B house that big then surely he wouldn’t need to earn a living?
Exactly. It’s all bullshit. He’s probably a one night stand that just refuses to leave

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 374492

The older and cheap version 😂
That bleeping nose man! He looks like a proper ghetto snob

As if the interviewer asked where the Yorkshire accent came from!

I hope that’s a hint they’ve seen your disgusting behaviour on your tit insta and you won’t be getting the job! I wouldn’t employ you with how you behave on a public platform

Last edited:
That bleeping nose man! He looks like a proper ghetto snob

As if the interviewer asked where the Yorkshire accent came from!

I hope that’s a hint they’ve seen your disgusting behaviour on your tit insta and you won’t be getting the job! I wouldn’t employ you with how you behave on a public platform
I actually felt like messaging him and saying that he’s a sad pathetic excuse for a human being...obvs on here constantly....hiya 🐸🐸

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Unfollowed him a few months ago now because of the constant ads and his attitude, went back to have a nosey a week or so ago and figured he’d deleted his account, turns out he’s blocked me for unfollowing him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Unfollowed him a few months ago now because of the constant ads and his attitude, went back to have a nosey a week or so ago and figured he’d deleted his account, turns out he’s blocked me for unfollowing him 😂
He’s such a little witch. I don’t know how he has 25k followers!

Reactions: 2
Does he keep a list of his followers and goes through it everyday to see who’s unfollowed? 😂 how pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mate, you ain’t got a job and are living there rent free. It’s the least you can do
053CF361-BC05-454C-BE12-3159D8A1472A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4