Frenchy Home Cleaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god can someone stop him please! He has to be the cringiest on there! Should of stayed lost in those bloody woods!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Today he’s threatened to report an account to the police “who will trace your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ” I’m sure the police don’t care that someone called you a QVC bleep 😂 a troll could be making real threats and the police still wouldn’t bother tracing them. I love it when he gets all fired up 😆 like when he lost 100 followers last week and went on mad rant haha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m so disappointed he’s working with Lakeland. I thought they were actually a decent company.

Reactions: 1
Ok which one of you shits has upset our frenchy 😂

Today he’s threatened to report an account to the police “who will trace your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ” I’m sure the police don’t care that someone called you a QVC bleep 😂 a troll could be making real threats and the police still wouldn’t bother tracing them. I love it when he gets all fired up 😆 like when he lost 100 followers last week and went on mad rant haha
He must check his follower count every day, I can’t believe his little rant 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Unless he had bots or paid for followers 👀😂 every now and again Instagram purges all bot accounts and deletes them. I have heard he blocks people who unfollow him though so he must be constantly obsessing over the numbers and checking. Not normal!

• Haha
It’s not even his house the Wally! And haha I think he’s just jealous of every big account, can you imagine living with his hissy fits can just imagine him to the boyfriend! “Oh for fucks sake Derek a troll has just asked if we have guests phone the police!” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I only discovered Frenchy a few months ago but I’m curious did he ever mention that he lives in Yorkshire previously, And that his London flat was just for work? Or did he just randomly turn up in the big Yorkshire house for the first time recently👀

How many interviews does this bald eagle have that never actually materialise into a job, I am opeful he will be successful and have to go back to his rabbit hutch in london.

• Haha
View attachment 451517
he loves to throw a bit of shade at hinch 😂
Yet he tags everything hinch related in all his posts, its im a hincher hincharmy hinch this hinch that!

Who thinks he is only bad mouthing the new Lenor, because he didn't get it as a gift! Like that would be so believable from him. He thinks he is above everyone, but looks like he latest grid post is gone tits up for him, 90% of those that have tried it love it! So let's move on to trolling instead!

Last edited:
That message was awful no matter how much you disagree there’s no need for that
I came here to say exactly this. I really was shocked at how low some people will go. Some of the so called ‘cleaning community’ are taking things too far if this is how they respond to things.

I'm sure he will get alot more, some will see his posts as an attack on Hinch. As she loves the new fabric conditioner that he hates with a passion.

So many interviews for a job I reckon an employer would just laugh at him and his egotistical behaviour.

So many interviews for a job I reckon an employer would just laugh at him and his egotistical behaviour.
Any decent company now will be checking an applicants social media presence before offering a job. Can you imagine finding his public account with all the expletive stories and those aggressive replies to people who disagreed with him on the lenor conditioner, he’s be straight in the bin!

• Haha
Reactions: 4