Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hehehehe123

Upset about his goldfish dying but what did he expect when he has been staying at the other home for months at a time?

also said it was 10yrs olds and that’s old for a gold fish… despite them having a 25yr age expectancy! It’s a shame he can’t be reported for neglect

Reactions: 1

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
Not gonna lie, could have done without seeing this. It’s a holy day for fucks sake! Show some respect 😂View attachment 345186
Omg what a vile creature 🤮
What sort of grown man would post a picture like that on social media? Seriously a grown man in his late 40s posting semi explicit images of himself yuk! Does he not realise there’s teenage kids who use this platform!
Freak....

Egg parcels

Chatty Member
I really want to know what the interview is for? 🤔 surely if his “boyfriend” is that rich to own an air B&B house that big then surely he wouldn’t need to earn a living?

Justamother

Well! That’s different, I suppose. I’ll have to back go back to the drawing board 🕵️‍♀️
Have you noticed he’s showing more about his partner and it’s mostly tools etc, it’s like he wants us to know how manly he’s partner is 🤔 for god knows what reason

• Haha