Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chop chop

I used to enjoy laughing at his whinging posts but now I couldn't even be bother to look at them! He is nothing but a pure selling page, and I bet his discount codes are not even used that much.

loolabelle

VIP Member
Have you noticed he’s showing more about his partner and it’s mostly tools etc, it’s like he wants us to know how manly he’s partner is 🤔 for god knows what reason
i have, I’m interested but only because he’s such a knob and god knows what someone’s doing with him. I can’t remember how long he said they’d been together, but I’m sure it was longer than 7 years, so it makes me wonder who the child is, that visited at Christmas!

Hehehehe123

what’s the account he’s been intimidating? Have they posted proof? Would love to share it with the companies he works with!

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Last week he gave too much information away on his location.

A quick search of the nail salon, Asda and walk through the woods leads you directly to his house which is conveniently given away by the glass roof on google maps.

A little detective work leads you right to his house yorkshire holiday home.

I can confirm that Frenchy isn’t on the mortgage, it’s solely in his partners name and wasn’t custom built - house is on Zoopla.

According to land registry cost £25,000. Which can be achieved by having it valued once either burnt to the ground or knocked back to brick.

Liar liar pants on fire!
Excellent work 👍🏻