Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm soooo happy this triple A rated internet desperado has his own tattle thread 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

But in true Frenchy style I have to complain about the lack of engagement! I could literally fill 50 pages on my own speculating about the mysterious partner - I'm imagining something like Mel off Benidorm, except with a Yorkshire accent - and encouraging miss fluffy to leave a dirty protest in his rabbit hutch des res in Thamesmead 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1

Shineyshine

VIP Member
This was sent to me this evening, when I say I laughed out loud is an understatement. I will contact the grand children and get them to make them for nothing, because this is the sort of stuff young children are making in school.
I'm just shocked if people are buying this shit from a old man!!!!
£12.99 for that 😳 He’s actually taking the piss. It doesn’t even look professionally made. What a wazzock.

Chop chop

Who is buying that absolute shit he is making. £5.00 for something your kids would make in school. omg please!

• Haha

Justamother

Oh yeah maybe 🤔 or he’s sugar daddy is paying haha! Think he’s not so much up queen of cleans arse anymore either since she disagreed with him 🤣 started to stick up for Mrs hinch now instead he’s such a flake

• Haha

Justamother

i have, I’m interested but only because he’s such a knob and god knows what someone’s doing with him. I can’t remember how long he said they’d been together, but I’m sure it was longer than 7 years, so it makes me wonder who the child is, that visited at Christmas!
17 years!!! No the wonder they don’t live together imagine living with that twat for 17 years 😳 the thought makes my brain shrink! Oh my god the child he was absolutely vile about!! He said he’s partner isn’t on social media so I doubt he knows what a knob frenchy is really! Also I think showing us he’s partners hands was to proves he’s not old 😂😂

Egg parcels

Chatty Member
Ffs dramarama again I’ve just read some of the comments and they are all good what’s his problemo???
I haven’t seen his stories for a while but I’ve just had a peek. Why does he take everything the wrong way 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe they are joking, why waste good vodka 😂 especially grey goose 🤦🏼‍♀️

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Have you noticed that he will always making his distasteful comments about females never males, I think he has a real downer on Women, always ready to put Women down and make little of. It very much like he is anti females
I’ve always thought he’s a misogynist. Nasty, petty man. Belittling others to make himself feel better.

This whole Paris trip is just one big bore.

Very Cherry

VIP Member
Back in his rabbit hutch in london either had house sitting spell is over or the wife is back.
I wonder if he's gone back to London for his 2nd vaccine. I find it so strange the way he goes back and forth and never any sign of his 'partner'. All his weeds in 'Gloria' will shrivel and die if he doesn't hurry back. 🤣

• Haha