Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poopsngiggles

As if this pensioner has seen one of these now he has took up making wool characters to make money
He seriously gives me the creeps…..

Yes it’s a dog toy….. and as a dog mum I’d hide treats in the middle…..

Not take it home and think oh I’ll stick my sausage in it…..

Reactions: 1

Bluetomato

I’m so disappointed he’s working with Lakeland. I thought they were actually a decent company.

Chop chop

oh for feck sake, why does he have to keep copying other instagramers and repeatedly post it, I'm sick of all this free electricity shit now! Bore off you stupid old man and get some ordinary stuff to post. I wonder does his French family not approve off his sugar daddy, he never seems to go with him to France!

Fucking hell his weekly skincare routine and multi masking is doing wonders for his completion. He looks like an extra from Babylon 5👽
That hairline is getting higher Baldy!
He looks as if he’s shedding skin 😱 I thought the guy with the phones was his partner but it’s just a random he photographed I’m surprised he never doused him with the ezee spray 🙄

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
I couldn’t agree more he is constantly trying to promote shit companies, his content is shite and that dancing is so cringeworthy 🤢
He also looks like the Childcatcher.
Horrible little man.

I think him being on the laptop is him writing his book that he’s been hinting at, but who would buy it! He’s not that “famous”
Definitely think your right there. Saying how it’s a big secret but wasn’t he trying to publish himself cause nobody was interested 😂

funnyone

Omg I always watch everything muted so this is the first time I’ve heard the man speak and I really like his accent!!!!! I’ll show myself out🤣

• Haha

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
Froggy and all those other Grown men dancing about singing into hairbrushes makes me wanna throw up, serious threat to humanity that lot🤢

• Haha

CerealKiller

Unless he had bots or paid for followers 👀😂 every now and again Instagram purges all bot accounts and deletes them. I have heard he blocks people who unfollow him though so he must be constantly obsessing over the numbers and checking. Not normal!

• Haha

Joes girls

I'm sure he will get alot more, some will see his posts as an attack on Hinch. As she loves the new fabric conditioner that he hates with a passion.