Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Another one of his rants about lack of engagement ohh no it’s not a rant this time as he says 🙄

Moaning about only getting 23 likes on a post but having 25.5k followers…has someone been buying followers🤭
Because ranting about it is going to make more people engage 🤣🤣

loolabelle

VIP Member
I seriously wish this thread moved faster! He makes me cringe sooo much, self absorbed teat that he is prancing about in what clearly is not his house 🙃 and he bought the perfume ages ago as a treat to himself yah know when he had a job 👀
the Carolina Herrera women’s one? Not judging it just smells so girly, and sweet! I wouldn’t think it would be his taste! The men’s bottle looks completely different!

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Reeks of desperation they all just jump from one thing to another never loyal to anyone
Yeah. If I’d been desperate enough to sign up to the BSAH pyramid scheme I’d be well pissed off too. Seeing all these Insta twats offering the same discounts as they do, but without any of the strings attached.

Or push a bunch of Astonish tat after he took a poll that told him to focus more on eco products :rolleyes:

Nice of him to show off the Airbnb Christmas tree he put up for guests though :ROFLMAO:

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Please tell me he didn’t say there was a bumble bee gang bang in Gloria and then proceeded to call them dirty buggers 🤦🏼‍♀️ Frenchy my love do you know how important bees are? Plus they weren’t loving your shit hole Gloria, they were trying to escape it, instead of recording, just let them out
I was thinking the same. Poor thing was trying to get out. He could have just opened the window instead of filming it. Prick.