Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joes girls

He is off on a rant again, which made me go look at his account. I get more likes and comment's on my posts, than he gets and I have nowhere near the following! I don't understand why companies want to use him, when he has such low interaction 😕 like he is lucky if he gets 20 comment's on a post😆😆

Reactions: 1

Justamother

I’m feeling petty today but do these shirts look ironed to you.. 🧐 - no judgement I’ve got a pile of ironing as tall as me to do at the moment but he just talks poo la la all day long 😂
If he has ironed them what was the point in then squashing them all together in the wardrobe just a waste of time the muppet!

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
That poolside dancing with his budgie smugglers ...that should come with a warning...I've just seen my lunch again 🤮

• Haha

CerealKiller

Also no offence to anyone who has brown decor in their home but it’s my most hated colour and if I owned a sunny villa abroad I wouldn’t fill it with dark brown and grey dreary things. Needs to be bright and light and fresh 💩

Shineyshine

VIP Member
The way he posted about the party it seemed like it was an inconvenience to him. So I wonder why he even mentioned it in his stories at all? He could have very easily glossed over the whole thing and his followers would have been none the wiser. Surely better that than the half hearted grumbling he displayed. If his partner sees it, and it’s his son, then he may not be impressed.

Justamother

the Carolina Herrera women’s one? Not judging it just smells so girly, and sweet! I wouldn’t think it would be his taste! The men’s bottle looks completely different!
Yep! Said some shite about deserving to smell nice 🙄 probs wears it with his handbag!

• Haha

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
Oh my god did you just see what he done on the bus with that coloured chap in front of him😳
Not only is he a creep he's a bloody racist.
How any company would want to work with this disgusting creature is beyond me.
What a scumbag he is. He seems to get away with so much compared to others . He defo had slipped under the radar .

it looks like the story was deleted too. So clearly he knows it was wrong.

Surely if you gotta go to another continent to get filmed then the one you live in you really ain’t all that. Not like it’s somewhere known like America. Can’t even think of a single French show 😂