Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Very Cherry

VIP Member
Oooft he’s lost 100 followers so it’s time for another tantrum....grow the fuk up 🤦🏻‍♀️ The latest shite from studio reeks of sheer desperation why wud u punt that tat!!!!
He does my head in with his constant tantrums. I think it's the dances and the way he gyrates his crotch that scares a lot of people away! 🤢 Well that and his constant swipe ups of shite.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

Egg parcels

Chatty Member
Ok which one of you shits has upset our frenchy 😂

Today he’s threatened to report an account to the police “who will trace your IP address” I’m sure the police don’t care that someone called you a QVC whore 😂 a troll could be making real threats and the police still wouldn’t bother tracing them. I love it when he gets all fired up 😆 like when he lost 100 followers last week and went on mad rant haha
He must check his follower count every day, I can’t believe his little rant 😂

Last edited:

Shineyshine

VIP Member
It’s as though his partner just has him around because it saves him having to employ a cleaning service 😂 It’s literally all he does. That and go shopping - for cleaning products and tat. So weird.

mammaof3

VIP Member
Why host a children's party in your house if they are only your neighbours, do they not have a house?
and If the lad is his partners, then I have no words apart from strange little man.

eraWXcjhHV.jpg

AzhPs6VR9G.jpg
xtMc9jlx3V.jpg

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
How many interviews does this bald eagle have that never actually materialise into a job, I am opeful he will be successful and have to go back to his rabbit hutch in london.

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
He’s disgusting. He seems to get bored and then buy a load of shit to entertain himself for a day or two, then move onto something else. The videos he makes of himself are well dodgy. Lawd knows what he films and doesn’t post… 😳

Hehehehe123

Another one of his rants about lack of engagement ohh no it’s not a rant this time as he says 🙄

Moaning about only getting 23 likes on a post but having 25.5k followers…has someone been buying followers🤭

• Haha

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
Is he only there to clean that house...is it a real relationship or is he paid to do this 🙄
I think the old guy he’s bunking up with is just about ready to pop his clogs, that’s why froggie is bunking up with him. He’s hoping for a large payout when the old boy dies.
That stupid dance in the shower, why oh why do these old men think it’s acceptable to act like this on social media? He’s a grade A creep!

Joes girls

Queen of Clean did this this morning, and he just copied it. He is so embarrassing never comes up with stuff himself. And if I see that bloody hoover and steam mop again, I just might have to hunt him down and stick it where the Sun doesn't shine!

Hehehehe123

I wonder why he’s saying he’s not allowed to advertise his MLM bs on his page? Maybe gotten in trouble with advertising agency?

• Haha
Reactions: 1