Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IsButterACarb?

I’m not sure what Frenchy is moaning about today, he’s well used to dealing with malfunctioning old boilers if the sugar daddy rumours are to be believed :rolleyes:
I was trying to get a good look at the photo on his side under the tv it’s him and another guy who’s definitely a lot taller but kinda doesn’t look older, maybe he’s the sugar daddy but living out of the youngsters pocket 😂

Reactions: 2

funnyone

The more he keeps mentioning the air B&B the more people are going to keep thinking if it’s true or not. Just let it go frenchy 🙄 #attentionseeking
thats literally why I’m here!! I wondered why he refers to it as that. Good clout tactics I guess

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Any of you petit pois notice his bald patch when he was shaking his derrier? This cunt is going to be a bald eagle soon I ope

• Haha

Chop chop

Have you noticed that he will always making his distasteful comments about females never males, I think he has a real downer on Women, always ready to put Women down and make little of. It very much like he is anti females

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
What an absolute plonker of a man!!!!!
Does anyone else cringe at the sight of these wankers. male fakefluencers dancing around with hoovers? Jesus Christ they’re grown ass men it’s highly embarrassing 🤐

Salope QVC

He is very strange ! Why did he get fired ?
One day he did a story saying how someone in his team are shit and they can’t do their F’king job.

Always makes sly remarks like “Now I have no job and no boss breathing down my neck” but makes out he is loving life.

Next day “Lost his job due to COVID” but didn’t then get taken back on with government funding for furlough, so definitely had his contract terminated.

• Heart

Egg parcels

Chatty Member
Mate, you ain’t got a job and are living there rent free. It’s the least you can do View attachment 379883
I’m still confused by the size of this house 😂 surely his “partner” doesn’t live there on his own. What single person needs like 3 bathrooms 😂 I’m convinced this is a B&B 😂

Also if you live on your own why do you need 2 washing machines 🤔
17805F83-915D-48CF-8EB7-79A56C8B53EE.png

• Haha

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
Another one of his rants about lack of engagement ohh no it’s not a rant this time as he says 🙄

Moaning about only getting 23 likes on a post but having 25.5k followers…has someone been buying followers🤭
He’s about as popular as gonorrhoea 🤢

• Haha

Chop chop

I don’t believe for a second anyway has trolled him he makes up shite like this every few weeks to cause drama 🙄
Its only because Hinch and a few other Big Accounts are talking about it again, so he has to keep up with them, cause he is way more famous don't you know!

Chop chop

I don’t understand how he’s got over 25k followers!! He doesn’t post interesting stuff, plus I’ve noticed that he’ll make hints of slagging off the way Mrs hinch promotes products then he’ll go and like her posts 🤦🏼‍♀️ He’s a grade A twat and if he thinks his book will get published then he needs to take his head out of the clouds
He is very good at slagging other accounts off and belittling people. I really don't like his attitude.

Justamother

I seriously wish this thread moved faster! He makes me cringe sooo much, self absorbed teat that he is prancing about in what clearly is not his house 🙃 and he bought the perfume ages ago as a treat to himself yah know when he had a job 👀

• Heart