Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Salope QVC

Here he is crying that nobody is buying from HIS BUSINESS when it’s overpriced tat you can pick up from Home Bargain at a fraction of the price.

People have lost their jobs [including] himself, money is tight, not many people have disposable income and they have probably been bullied into buying something from *Frenchys Boutique*

Perhaps if he wasn’t such a Cockwomble people would be more inclined to purchase something if there wasn’t the attitude, hard sell and constant pushing of various products each day. It’s boring, get a real job!

Attachments

Reactions: 2

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
The faces he pulls when he thinks he is dancing,just make him look weird and ugly.
He is so full of himself, thinks he is great at everything,but it's a shame his boss didnt feel the same way,fired again!
He is very strange ! Why did he get fired ?

Egg parcels

Chatty Member
So you still have 2018 balloons? 🤔 to me that looks like a 9 and you can’t remember which number is missing 😂 I’m calling bull crap they are obviously 2019 from last new year 😂
E779532A-BAA7-4722-A05A-E0E1D178703B.png

Shineyshine

VIP Member
DEAD at Frenchy filming the limp cheese sandwiches in the Stansted lounge buffet as he waits for his Ryanair flight like he’s really bragging about something :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I’m not sure that even his idol Lynsey Queen of Clean would post something that TRAGIC.
Dunno like, she usually manages to film a grotty train carriage but makes sure she gets a seat just in shot so you can see the badge that says ‘first class’, so you know she’s not in with the plebs 🤣

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
Oh my lord what is it with these middle aged men dancing around with hoovers, singing. Do they not realise how stupid it looks?
There’s a few of them who do it and it’s cringe central😬

The likelihood of thin skinned foul tempered Frenchy NOT going off on a huge rant on discovering this thread is pretty much zero, so I think we are in the clear for now!

• Haha

Chop chop

This was sent to me this evening, when I say I laughed out loud is an understatement. I will contact the grand children and get them to make them for nothing, because this is the sort of stuff young children are making in school.
I'm just shocked if people are buying this shit from a old man!!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

loolabelle

VIP Member
He’s now shared the name of the account, unsure for what reason other than to incite his followers to give them hate?