Frenchy Home Cleaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also no offence to anyone who has brown decor in their home but it’s my most hated colour and if I owned a sunny villa abroad I wouldn’t fill it with dark brown and grey dreary things. Needs to be bright and light and fresh 💩
It’s a mirror of the Yorkshire home I thought

Reactions: 1
I see she is trying it with the grey joggers
..its a ❌❌❌ from me...even Mario's Shitake is visible 🍄

• Sick
His eyebrows are the least of his worries, he needs to draw some hair on his bald head ...so aye

• Haha
I'm soooo happy this triple A rated internet desperado has his own tattle thread 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

But in true Frenchy style I have to complain about the lack of engagement! I could literally fill 50 pages on my own speculating about the mysterious partner - I'm imagining something like Mel off Benidorm, except with a Yorkshire accent - and encouraging miss fluffy to leave a dirty protest in his rabbit hutch des res in Thamesmead 🤣🤣

How have I only just found out about this thread???! Thanks @becky's artex ceiling !

This bloke is one of the biggest twats on Instagram. Selling his mlm shite taking advantage of vulnerable people, with his mean and nasty attitude, while being right up Lynsey QoC’s arse. You’ve given me a chuckle reading through your posts here. He’s a right dick.

Has he posted yet about the latest Swan non-event? A virtually empty room with just him and a few middle aged insta huns dancing around (doing the Macarena etc 😂) - sad bastards. Not the best pic, but you get the idea.

ETA - what do you reckon his award was for??? 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
How have I only just found out about this thread???! Thanks @becky's artex ceiling !

This bloke is one of the biggest twats on Instagram. Selling his mlm shite taking advantage of vulnerable people, with his mean and nasty attitude, while being right up Lynsey QoC’s arse. You’ve given me a chuckle reading through your posts here. He’s a right dick.

Has he posted yet about the latest Swan non-event? A virtually empty room with just him and a few middle aged insta huns dancing around (doing the Macarena etc 😂) - sad bastards. Not the best pic, but you get the idea.

ETA - what do you reckon his award was for??? 🤣
LOL the grim details are on miss shopper’s stories: the award was for ‘most content created’. Soooo happy that the relentless pushing of Swan clothes steamers that don’t even work paid off in the end :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
LOL the grim details are on miss shopper’s stories: the award was for ‘most content created’. Soooo happy that the relentless pushing of Swan clothes steamers that don’t even work paid off in the end :rolleyes:
Did you see her story with him using the UV light thing to check if the room was properly cleaned. Of course he then had to bring out the swan steamer to clean it. What a twit!
Oh and Shopper just happened to be gifted a shitload of products for her new place 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Did you see her story with him using the UV light thing to check if the room was properly cleaned. Of course he then had to bring out the swan steamer to clean it. What a twit!
Oh and Shopper just happened to be gifted a shitload of products for her new place 🤦🏻‍♀️.
Ya I spotted miss shopper's teetering pyramid of Swan tat the other day! (Despite her questionable taste in friends I don't mind her at all, there's something weirdly soothing about her randomly coming on and posting 478 stories stomping round the clothes section at Tesco and screeching about how amazing everything is.)

The UV light is totally the influence of Frenchie's evil overlord Lynsey Queen of Clean. Remember this is the creepy sad act with a shrine to Lynz up in the attic of his London pied a terre! Run Lynsey Run! (If you're not too hammered on cheap prosecco.)

So he lives in Sheffield when he said Yorkshire I was thinking York or Harrogate the way he goes on!!! The award is an absolute joke bet dazlins fuming 😤 they are a bunch of wankers specially fag ash lil she gives me the boak 😳

• Haha
So he lives in Sheffield when he said Yorkshire I was thinking York or Harrogate the way he goes on!!! The award is an absolute joke bet dazlins fuming 😤 they are a bunch of wankers specially fag ash lil she gives me the boak 😳
What a tragic bunch all tena ladies dancing round their handbags and this wanker dancing round his .

• Haha
I'm soooo happy this triple A rated internet desperado has his own tattle thread 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

But in true Frenchy style I have to complain about the lack of engagement! I could literally fill 50 pages on my own speculating about the mysterious partner - I'm imagining something like Mel off Benidorm, except with a Yorkshire accent - and encouraging miss fluffy to leave a dirty protest in his rabbit hutch des res in Thamesmead 🤣🤣
There was a thing going around that he was house sitting for a friend or living in an air B&B 😂 my theory is that the kid who comes to stay sometimes is his “partners” son. To be honest he’s probably being employed as a live in cleaner 😂

That ‘event’ or whatever the duck it was last night, had to be one of the most tragic social gatherings I’ve ever clapped eyes on. I can’t believe how much they hyped it up, as though it was a grand gala ball or something, yet you see them all filming themselves dancing with fake plastic smiles, drinking cheap prosecco, and there’s nae bugger in the room!

I’d love to know what the poor DJ thought of it.

• Wow
I just cringe how hard he tries with things, the dancing, being an influencer, he also tries to make out he’s so posh and rich 🙄 we all know he’s got a sugar daddy

• Haha
Plus, he doesn’t even seem to enjoy it! I don’t doubt he keeps a tidy home, but it all seems like such a chore, repeating the same daily stories over and over again.

Interspersed by the odd whiny freakout when he understandably loses followers 🧐

• Haha
How was that loud mouthed show off Miss Shopper even invited to that event. She is rarely on instagram and when she is its only to get sympathy and attention. Biggest arse licker out there. Thinks shes some big celebrity😂😂
Horrible self absorbed woman. Great match for that pathetic little snake Frenchy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9